或许不会...
Maybe it won't be...
是的 我会关闭它
Yes, I'll close it.
今天早上 一辆不知名的巴士停了下来
This morning, an unknown bus stopped
在顿涅茨克地区的霍利夫卡警♥察♥局附近
near the Horlivka Police Department in the Donetsk region.
还注意到头戴法帽的武装武装分子
It is also noted that armed militants in balaclavas
和亲俄活动家
and pro-Russian activists
继续维护地区国家行政机构的建筑物
continue to maintain the buildings of regional state administrations
在斯洛维扬斯克 克拉马托尔斯克和顿涅茨克
in Slovyansk, Kramatorsk, and Donetsk.
和...
And...
很明显 GUR的特种部队
It just became clear that special forces of GUR
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦参加了
of the Russian Federation took part
在捕获克里米亚的最高拉达
in the capture of the Rada Verkhovna of Crimea.
把你的手从她身上拿开
Take your hands off of her!
你是谁
Who are you?
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
你在这裡做什麽 霍赫利亚拉
What are you doing here, khokhlyara?
我是老师 我住在这裡
I'm a teacher, I live here.
你是和平主义者还是什麽
Are you a pacifist or something?
- 他是谁 - 我的丈夫
- Who is he? - My husband.
用俄语 他妈的 只是说话
In Russian, fuck, just talk!
丈夫...
Husband...
别碰她 她怀了孕
Don't touch her, she is pregnant!
这是什麽
And what is this?
这些是我的画
Those are my drawings.
看她的脸 绝对是间谍
Look at her face, she's definitely a spy!
站立
Stand!
不要尖叫
Don't squeal!
大家走吧
Everyone, let's go.
那麽他呢
What about him?
我们要走了 我说
We are leaving, I said.
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
他妈的
Fuck!
快速上车
Get in the car quickly.
请不要死...
Please don't die...
不要死 我来了...
Don't die, I'm here...
我在这里和你在一起 不...
I'm here with you. No, no...
不
No!
当地的
Local?
文件
Documents?
在包裡
In the bag.
她是谁
Who is she?
妻子
Wife.
米科拉·沃罗年科...
Mykola Voronenko...
看来他是我们的了
Looks like he is ours.
来吧
Come on.
我不管那里发生了什麽
I don't care what happened there!
他妈的怎麽会在这裡
Why the fuck is he here?
所以 我应该把他留在场地中间吗
So, I should have left him in the middle of the field?
我不明白 如果是他们是间谍呢
I do not understand. And if it's their spy?
你有想过吗
Have you thought about that?
嗯 当然 你没有想过
Well, of course, you haven't thought about it.
你没有用脑的
Your head just doesn't work that way.
但你显然没有意识到这一点
But you are clearly not aware of that.
所以 听我说 带他离开这裡越远越好...
So, listen to me carefully. Take him away from here as far as...
停止...
Stop...
你开车送他来时有没有蒙上他眼睛
Did you blindfold him when you drove him to us?
什麽 你根本就没有脑吗
What? Do you have no brain at all?
你把我们基地洩露给他了 你个白♥痴♥
You leaked our base to him, you idiot!
我现在应该射他吗
Should I shoot him now?
啊 滚开...你这个溷蛋
Ah, go away... you motherfucker!
瘦骨嶙峋的
Skinny,
我告诉你什麽了
what did I tell you?
拿着武器去厕所
Go to the toilet with a weapon in your hand!
这是正确的
That's right!
你为什麽伸手去拿你的枪
Why are you reaching for your gun?
你想自己开枪吗
Do you want to shoot yourself?
我们需要把他们赶出去
We need to drive them out.
他说什麽
What did he say?
我想把他们赶出我们的土地
I want to drive them out of our land.
- 猎鹰在天空中飞翔 - 猎鹰在天空中飞翔
- Falcons flutter in the sky. - Falcons flutter in the sky.
- 我们小队投入战斗 - 我们小队投入战斗
- Our squad flies into battle. - Our squad flies into battle.
- 我们将击败敌人 - 我们将击败敌人
- We will defeat the enemies. - We will defeat the enemies.
- 虽然他们从四面八方爬来 - 虽然他们从四面八方爬来
- Although they crawl from all sides. - Although they crawl from all sides.
来吧 伙计们 来吧
Come on, guys, come on.
更快的节奏 我说的节奏 来吧
Faster. Tempo, tempo I said! Come on!
坏的
Bad!
和你一样
As you were!
给他看
Show him.
和你一样
As you were!
就是这样 同志
That's it, comrade!
来吧 来吧 伙计们 快点
Come on, come on, men, faster!
三十三
Thirty-three,
三十四...
thirty-four...
- 三十五 - 保持身体挺直
- Thirty-five! - Keep the body straight.
三十六
Thirty-six!
三十七
Thirty-seven!
现在休息一下
And now have a rest!
那麽 你喜欢在这成为和平主义者吗
Well, do you enjoy being here as a pacifist?
是的 长官 指挥官先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Commander!
我很高兴听到这个
I'm glad to hear that.
长官 指挥官 请允许发言
Permission to speak, sir, Mr. Commander!
允许
Permitted.
我不是和平主义者 指挥官先生
I'm not a pacifist, Mr. Commander.
我的代号♥是乌鸦
My code name is Raven!
死乌鸦
Dead Raven!
我说一个半
I said one and a half!
这个代号♥还是要赚的 同志
This code name still needs to be earned, comrade.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 长官 指挥官先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Commander!
首席
Chief.
疯狂的
Crazy?
嘿 伙计 你想喝茶吗
Hey, bud, you want tea?
你呢
And you?
不要睡觉
Don't sleep!
快快快...
Quickly, quickly...
姑娘们 不要被你的奶罩夹住
Girls, don't get caught in your bras!
当你还像和平主义者一样蜂拥而至时 战争就会结束
The war will come to an end while you are still swarming like a pacifist!
重新开始 拆机
Start again! Disassemble!
快些 让我们不要流连忘返
Quickly! Let's not linger!
二十八
Twenty-eight,
二十九...
twenty-nine...
- 降低 - 四十...
- Lower! - Forty...
注意
Attention!
前线狙击手不够
There are not enough snipers at the front.
志愿者组织免费课程 你感兴趣吗
Volunteers organize free courses. Are you interested?
坏的 克利姆 杜内 好
Bad, Klym, Dunay, good.
什麽 和平主义者 你也是 坐下
What? A pacifist? You too? Sit down.
我 私人乌鸦 请求加入
I, private Raven, ask to join!
听着 你不知道如何从AK中取出杂♥志♥
Listen, you don't know how to remove a magazine from the AK!
你们谁是狙击手
Which of you is a sniper?
我来给你展示
Let me show you!
有趣的 你能告诉我们什麽
Interesting. And what can you show us?
二十秒拆装AK
Disassembly-assembly of AK in 20 seconds.
在二十秒内
In 20 seconds?
这应该是有趣的
This should be fun.
出色
Well,
你问自己
you asked yourself.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 勇士...准备好了吗
Well, warrior... ready?
出色地
Well.
电影精选列表