好 好 他搞砸了
Okay, okay, he screwed up.
我们找到车 就能找到贝克特
We find this car, we find Beckett.
家到蒙大拿搬家公♥司♥
泽罗
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
又是我 你有什么新情报吗
Me again. What do you got?
没什么新消息 你现在在哪儿
Nothing new. Where are you?
在乔希·斯特雷霍恩公♥寓♥的外面
Outside Josh Strayhorn's apartment.
-什么 -没错 说是他生病在家
- What? - Yeah, they told me he was home sick.
我觉得他们在瞎扯
I thought it was bullshit.
事实证明我错了
Turns out I was wrong.
-所以你还没跟他谈过 -还没 但我
- So you didn't talk to him? - No, but I did talk to a guy
跟一个叫德雷克·菲尼克斯的人谈过
named Drake Phoenix.
我对这个人不太确定
I'm not sure about this guy.
你看看能否查到关于他的一些信息
Maybe see what you can find out about him.
-他是个幽灵 -查得真快
- He's a ghost. - That was fast.
我查到了他过去五年的银行记录
Last five years, I've got bank record,
社保信息 要啥有啥
social security, you name it.
甚至是他的网飞账号♥
Right down to his goddamn Netflix account.
然后突然 他就消失了
Then poof, he disappears.
-这什么鬼 -我要挂了
- What the hell is this? - I gotta go.
泽罗 罗森伯格特工
Zero... Agent Rosenberg
让我调查一下法克斯工业
asked me to look into a situation at Phykus Industries.
泽罗 法克斯工业
Zero. Phykus Industries.
该死的 克洛弗
Goddamn it, Clover.
我跟你说了 让你专心查贝克特
I told you I wanted you to focus on Beckett.
老天 泽罗在哪儿
Jesus Christ, where is Zero?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
听好 下次他再打来就直接转给我
Listen, the next time he calls, you patch him through to me.
给我找到贝克特 别管这堆破事
Now stay tracking Beckett and stop with this shit.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
-明白 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Good.
彼得森 有事到办公室找我
Peterson, I'll be in my office.
枪战的幸存者叫瓦西里·佩特洛夫
在克莱德山市的圣约瑟夫医院
不要透露是我说的
华盛顿 | 克莱德山
这里不让进 哥们儿
Stop right there, buddy.
国土安♥全♥部♥
Homeland Security.
不如去上个洗手间吧 朋友
Why don't you take a bathroom break, my friend.
遵命
Yes, sir.
联邦探员 我需要和病人单独待一会
Federal agent, I need a moment alone with this patient.
你不可以进来
You cannot be in here.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is a matter of national security.
最好把房♥间留给我和病人
You'll give me and the patient this room
不然我就以妨碍司法罪逮捕你们俩人
or I will have you both arrested for obstruction of justice.
明白了吗
Do you understand me?
这个病人才做完手术几个小时
This patient is hours out of surgery.
我不关心 把他弄醒
Yeah, I don't care. Wake him up.
长官 他会死的 我不能叫醒他
Sir, he could die. I'm not about to have him wake up.
他是一起政♥治♥暗♥杀♥的嫌疑犯
He is a suspect in a political assassination
还可能对三个人的死亡负责
and potentially responsible for the deaths of three men.
现在 把他弄醒
Now wake him up.
抱歉 我不能
I can't, I'm sorry.
为什么要逼我来硬的呢
Why do we have to do this the hard way?
他妈的给我弄醒 谢谢
Wake him the fuck up, please.
蒙大拿北部
天呐 老爸
Jesus, Dad.
我差点就开枪了
I could've shot you.
是的 但是你没有
Yeah. But you didn't.
你看起来不像是来钓鱼的 那么
Well, you don't look like you're outfitted for fishing, so...
你做了什么好事
What did you do?
好吧 我被人陷害了
Look, I've been set up.
你好啊 宝贝
Morning, sunshine.
谁雇你的
Who hired you?
这一遍我就不这么客气得问了 雇主是谁
I'm not gonna ask nice this next time. Who hired you?
医生
Doctor!
他妈的雇主是谁
Who fucking hired you?
我不知道
I don't know!
他没说过名字
He never told me his name!
我们只在电♥话♥里谈过
We only talked on the phone!
请让我把病人稳定下来
Please just let me stabilize him.
没门 除非他把话说完
Nah. Not till he's done talking.
雇主是谁
Who hired you?
我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know!
我不信 说些有用的
I don't believe you. Give me something.
是男是女 美国人还是欧洲人
Male, female, American, European,
声音怎样
a sound.
快点 给我说
Come on, give me something!
听起来很乱
Scrambled voice!
他那边直升机声音太大 我都没听清
I couldn't hear because of his helicopter.
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
诺瓦西执行总裁
杜克大学理学学士 电气工程专业
法克斯 乔希·斯特雷霍恩 高级会计师
但我只用左手猎松鼠
But I only hunt squirrel with my left hand
不然的话显得不太公平 不够大度
because it wouldn't be fair or sporting otherwise.
少了根手指算不上是处在劣势 是吧
A missing finger isn't enough of a handicap, huh?
这有什么 你见过我射击
Hell, you've seen me shoot.
我还宝刀未老呢
This old boy's still got it.
可真不容易 老爸
It's tough, Dad.
我不觉得我能从那样的困境中走出来
I don't think I could've bounced back from something like that.
不 你可以的
Nah, you could've.
你肯定也有战场上留下的伤疤
I'm sure you've gotten your own battle scars.
有一些吧
Oh, a few.
曾经在加尔各答跟人动过一次刀子
I was in a knife fight in Calcutta once.
大腿这里留下了一道挺狰狞的伤疤
I got a pretty gnarly scar across the old thigh here.
那我可不想看
I don't want to see it.
我也不想给你看
I don't want to show you.
你呢
How about you?
有什么过去任务留下的疤痕 或骨折吗
Any other scars or skeletons from past missions?
好吧 是的 是有一件
Well, yeah, there is...
我偶尔会想起的事
something I think about once in a while.
那是越战了
It was the Nam.
我们在战场中心高地上
We were in the central highlands,
恰好位于柬埔寨边境上
right on the top of the Cambodian border.
我们的任务是刺杀
And our mission was to assassinate
一个罪恶的北越陆军税务员及其陪同
a particularly nefarious NVA tax collector and any of his escorts
应该不难完成的任务
that we might possibly be able to nail.
我的搭档是
My partner...
一个资深士官
a senior NCO,
军士长康拉德
Sergeant Major Conrad...
我们那时已经精疲力竭
Well, we were all beyond exhaustion and...
他不耐烦了
But he snapped.
决定让我留在原地待命
He decided he would order me to stay back
他自己一个人去闯敌营
and then he would go in alone.
我真是不应该让他那么做
I should've never let him do that.
但他还是去了
But he went in,
他的双手稳如磐石
his hands were rock steady,
眼皮却在颤动
but his eyelids were just twitching.
他不停地重复这句话
And he kept repeating this phrase.
一直默念着
Whispering it.
他就进去了
And he goes in.
然后他出来了
And then he comes out,
手臂被扭到背后 满头鲜血
arm twisted behind his back, blood coming down his face.
在他的身后
And behind him,
站着那个我们想要刺杀的杂种
the son of a bitch that we were trying to assassinate.
拿着枪顶着他的脸颊
With a pistol stuck in his cheek.
他大喊"贝克特 快开枪"
And he's yelling, "Beckett, take the shot!"
射程很远 他们俩站在一起
This was long range. I mean, they were together.
比肩而立
I'm talking inches apart.
那个时候我枪法的确很准
I mean, I was pretty good back then,
但是老实讲 我也不知道我怎么想的
but, God, I don't know what I was thinking.
我觉得 是情绪控制了我 我
I guess it was just, my emotion got the better of me, and I...
我射中了目标
So I shot my target.
电影精选列表