中美洲 | 翡翠海岸
但在南美洲 尤其在翡翠海岸
...but in South America, particularly Costa Verde,
布鲁诺·迪亚斯
Bruno Diaz has been
几十年来一直是标志性的人物
an icon for decades.
自1953年发生历史性的血腥政♥变♥以后
He immediately made a name for himself
多年来社会动荡不安
by ushering in the nation's first dealings
是他促成了与美国
with the United States in decades,
几十年来的第一笔交易
after years of turmoil had followed
因此一举成名
from the historically bloody coup d'etat in 1953.
迪亚斯先生多年的努力终于得到了回报
But Mr. Diaz's efforts will finally come to fruition,
在明天上午总统出席的峰会上
tomorrow morning at a summit with the president,
双方政要将签署
where the two dignitaries will sign
取消贸易禁令的协议
an agreement to lift the trade embargo.
迪亚斯先生即将登台
I'm told Mr. Diaz is about to take the stage.
明天的峰会将在
Now, tomorrow's summit will take place
华盛顿特区举♥行♥ 但马上
in Washington, D.C., but in seconds,
迪亚斯先生将就此历史性事件
Mr. Diaz will address the people
向翡翠海岸民众发表演讲
of Costa Verde about the historic event.
我们马上转到现场 进行直播
We'll take you there now, live.
我刚收到消息
I'm just getting this now.
我们在现场的记者
We have a reporter on the ground,
正在撤离
but they are evacuating the area.
布鲁诺·迪亚斯受到了枪击
It appears Bruno Diaz has been shot.
这是一个令人震惊的转折点
This is a shocking turn of events.
狙击精英: 绝路反击
弗吉尼亚州 | 兰利
遵命 部长先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Secretary.
我向你保证 我们会查出是谁的责任
I assure you, we will find out who's responsible.
明白 不 调查会秘密进行
Understood. No, it will be totally covert.
好的长官 谢谢 再见
Yes, sir. Great. Thank you. Bye.
长官 你得看下这个
Sir, you need to see this.
犯罪现场找到的头发 身份已识别
A hair was recovered at the crime scene. They have a positive ID.
他在枪击前
He flew in and out of Costa Verde
一级军士长
Brandon Beckett
进入翡翠海岸 枪击后离开
within hours of the attack.
-彼得森 -长官
- Peterson! - Yes, sir?
有目标了 布兰登·贝克特
We have our man. Brandon Beckett
现在是我们的头号♥嫌疑犯
is now our primary suspect.
立刻派一个小队到贝克特家去
Get a team over to Beckett's house stat.
当地特警队吗
Local SWAT?
秘密行动 如果我们的人
Private. If it was one of our own
杀了一个外交政要
that killed a foreign dignitary,
在弄清所有事情以前 必须保密
we need to keep it under wraps until we know everything.
克洛弗 尽你所能继续查
Clover, keep digging, find out everything you can.
彼得森 你确定贝克特的位置后
Peterson, when you locate Beckett,
就在附近设置一个安全屋
I want a safe house set up somewhere nearby.
-好的 -好 开始行动
- Okay. - Alright, Let's move now.
就当布兰登·贝克特是全副武装的危险分子
Assume that Brandon Beckett is armed and dangerous.
该死 瑞肯 你个混♥蛋♥
Damn, Retcon. You son of a bitch.
已经玩了五天 我现在还是紧张得要死
We're going on five days and I'm still sweaty as hell.
是吗
Oh, really?
不像你 我有一份真正的工作
Unlike you, I actually have a real job.
但我假期还有两周 老弟
But I've got two more weeks of vacation left, buddy.
还有两周
Two more weeks of
可以把你这13岁的小老弟打得屁滚尿流
beating your little 13-year-old ass.
14岁
Oh, 14.
太对不起了
So sorry.
等等 等等
Wait for it. Wait for it.
砰
Boom!
这就是你转角不清场的后果 业余选手
That's what happens when you don't clear the corner. Amateur.
对对对 吃枪子儿吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get some.
趴下
On the ground!
立刻趴下
On the ground now!
退后
Step back!
举起手来 我们走
Hands up! Let's go!
危险解除 趴下
We're clear. On your stomach!
立刻趴在地上
Get down on the ground now!
该死
Shit.
B队安全
Bravo team clear.
安德鲁斯
Andrews!
走了 准备转移
Let's go, move it.
-他被带走了 -什么
- He was taken. - What?
他的死要看起来像自杀 这很关键
It was critical that his death look like a suicide.
B计划是什么
What's plan B?
在经过审问后
After being questioned, he'll be taken
他会被带到高度防范的地方关押
to a high security facility for holding.
我会派一组人除掉护送队
I'll send a team to take out the convoy.
要看起来像是贝克特同伙做的
It'll need to look like they're working with Beckett.
不留活口
No one survives.
西雅图 | 中情局安全屋
我们知道是你杀了布鲁诺·迪亚斯
We know you killed Bruno Diaz.
-你到底在说什么 -别跟我胡扯
- What in the hell are you talking about? - Don't bullshit me.
我们有你的DNA 你的航♥班♥行程
We got your DNA, we have your flight records
而且我们知道你有动机
and we have your motive.
现在我想知道的是 你父亲参与了吗
Now, what I want to know is, was your father involved?
我父亲 他参与什么了
My father? Was he involved in what?
你父亲在翡翠海岸执行的任务出了问题
Your father was on a mission in Costa Verde, things went bad,
这是你在报复
this is your way of getting even.
对 我看了你的邮件
Yeah, I read your stories in your e-mails.
听着 很明显我被设计了
Look, I've obviously been set up.
星期二下午7点32分
Where were you Tuesday?
你在哪里
Seven thirty-two p.M.?
我不知道
I don't know.
健身馆 床上
The gym? In bed?
长官 这是我五年来第一次休假
Sir, I'm on leave for the first time in five years.
恕我直言 我甚至不知道
With all due respect, I didn't even know
有暗♥杀♥事件发生
there was an assassination.
富兰克林探员
Agent Franklin.
不好意思打断
Pardon the interruption.
我能和贝克特单独说一句吗
Can I have a word alone with Beckett?
到底谁叫你来的
Who the hell called you?
是上校
The colonel.
当面对一个服役记录和贝克特中士一样
I guess your short-sighted inability to see through the red tape
令人钦佩的人打交道时
was a concern when dealing with someone
你的目光短浅 迁就繁文缛节
whose service record is as admirable
将成为让人担忧的问题
as Sergeant Beckett's is.
给你一分钟
You got a minute.
-5分钟怎么样 -不如1分钟吧
- How about five? - How about one?
好吧
Okay.
泽克·罗森伯格 国土安♥全♥部♥
Zeke Rosenberg, Homeland Security.
你可以叫我泽罗
You can call me Zero.
好的 泽罗
Okay, Zero.
听着 我和这件事毫无关系
Look, I had nothing to do with whatever this is.
对此我不发表意见
I'm not gonna make a judgment on that.
我会做的 就是先看事实
What I am gonna do is, I'm gonna look at the facts
然后再做判断
and then I'll make my decision,
我和那边的富兰克林探员不一样
unlike Agent Franklin there,
他相信他所看到的一切
who seems to believe everything he reads.
现在听着 他们将会把你转移到黑牢
Now, listen. They're gonna move you to a black site.
如果是你做的 你的下场会很难看
If you're guilty, it's gonna get really ugly.
但如果你是清白的
But if you're innocent,
不管这是谁做的 这个人都要了结此事
whoever did this is gonna want to tie up loose ends,
结果也不会太好
and that's not so good either.
我保证 我会查个水落石出
I promise you, I will get to the bottom of this.
谢谢
Thank you.
先别谢 我也可能查出是你做的
Don't thank me yet, I might find out you're guilty.
但我没有
I'm not.
-希望如此 -好了
- I hope that's true. - All right.
时间到了
Time's up.
把他弄起来 我们走
Get him up and out of here, let's go.
罗森伯格 我接到严格命令要求低调行事
Rosenberg, I have strict orders to keep a low profile,
所以我不需要你在那
so I don't need you out there swinging
电影精选列表