Peter, please.
Peter 求你了
Please, you're sick.
求你了 你病了
You need help.
你需要帮助
Dr. Cross, You keep calling me Peter.
克罗斯医生 你一直叫我彼得
That person, that organism, no longer exists.
那个人 那个有机体 已经不存在了
Peter Peele is dead!
彼得 · 皮尔死了
And that, my dear, is what a PhD in Oncology will get you.
亲爱的 这就是肿瘤学博士学位能给你带来的东西
The ability to change light bulbs with great aplomb!
沉着冷静地更换灯泡的能力
-Hmm, hooray for education.
教育万岁
Indeed.
的确如此
All right, I have to get going.
好了 我得走了
I have another final this afternoon.
今天下午我还有期末考试
Have you seen my underwear?
你看到我的内♥裤♥了吗
I can't find them anywhere.
我到处都找不到
-Oh, Olivia, my dear, I regret to inform you that I may have eaten them.
奥利维亚 亲爱的 我很遗憾地告诉你
我可能已经吃了它们
-Shut up, seriously.
闭嘴 说真的
Here they are.
他们在这里
So, when do I get to see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你
Education first, my dear.
亲爱的 教育是第一位的
Take care of your finals, then call me.
把期末考试搞定 然后打电♥话♥给我
-I can do that.
我能做到
-Um, hello.
你好
-Oh, hi, you must be Dr. Cross.
你好 你一定是克罗斯医生
Pete's told me so much about you.
皮特跟我说了很多你的事
-I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage.
恐怕你让我处于不利地位
-Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm Olivia Banner, I'm a friend of Dr. Peele's.
我是奥利维亚 · 班纳 皮尔医生的朋友
-Well, it's lovely to meet you, Olivia.
很高兴见到你 Olivia
-I have to run.
我得走了
It was good meeting you.
很高兴见到你
-Goodbye.
再见
Morning, Pete Mmm, and that's your penis.
早上好 皮特嗯 那是你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Good morning, Al.
早上好 艾尔
-How long have we known each other, Pete?
彼得 我们认识多久了
Eight years?
八年
-Nearly nine by my count.
据我计算 差不多九年了
-Okay, well, in nearly nine years of friendship, I can
estimate that I have seen your genitalia at least 50 times.
好吧 在近九年的友谊中 我可以估计我
至少看过你的生殖器50次
And yet it never ceases to surprise me.
然而 它从未停止让我感到惊讶
-Why, thank you.
谢谢
you're welcome.
不客气
Just, ya know, stop pointing it at me.
只是 你知道 不要再指着我了
-I have fantastic news, Alice.
我有个好消息 爱丽丝
-You found your pants?
你找到你的裤子了
-There's no time for that.
没时间了
-Uh, there's always time for that.
总会有时间的
I'm not talking to you about anything until you cover that thing up.
除非你把那事掩盖起来 否则我什么都不会跟你说的
-All right.
好吧
-I brought some groceries.
我买♥♥了些吃的
Ooh.
哦
-And I ran into your friend upstairs.
我在楼上碰到了你的朋友
-Ooh, Olivia.
奥利维亚
She's cute.
她很可爱
Whew, energetic.
哟 精力充沛
Yeah, is she a prostitute?
是的 她是妓♥女♥吗
-No, no, no, no.
不不不
There was no exchange of money.
没有金钱的交换
Only of ideas.
只有思想的交流
And some fluids.
还有一些液体
Mmm, lovely.
嗯 真可爱
Olivia is a student.
奥利维亚是个学生
Ya know, you don't have to fuck them in the basement.
你知道 你不必在地下室干♥她♥们
There is a bed upstairs.
楼上有一张床
-And I'll have you know I don't fraternize with prostitutes.
我要让你知道我不和妓♥女♥称兄道弟
Sapphire and Emmanuelle are escorts.
蓝宝石和艾曼纽是三陪女
excuse me all to hell.
让我下地狱吧
Uh, so are you telling me that Olivia is your girlfriend?
你是说 Olivia 是你女朋友
See, those are two words I rather adore when kept separate, girl and friend.
女孩和朋友 这两个词分开的时候我很喜欢
For instance, you are a girl and you are a friend, Al, and that's lovely.
例如 你是一个女孩 你是一个朋友 艾尔 这是可爱的
Put them together though and ugh.
把它们放在一起
It's sort of awful, isn't it?
有点可怕 不是吗
-What is that?
那是什么
-Hold that thought.
等一下
That is what this is for.
这就是为什么要这么做
Or rather, this is to celebrate that.
或者更确切地说 这是为了庆祝
-What do you mean?
什么意思
-That is proof on our theory of genetically programmable enzymes.
这证明了我们的基因可编程酶理论
That is vindication of all the times we've
been laughed out of investor meetings.
这证明了我们在投资者会议上被嘲笑的次数是正确的
That is the possible cure to melanoma and all the forms of cancer.
这是治愈黑色素瘤和各种癌症的可能方法
That is gonna get Neil off my ass.
这样尼尔就不会烦我了
-You're, you're not joking?
你不是在开玩笑吧
-No.
没有
-Because you can't joke about that.
因为你不能拿这个开玩笑
-I'm not joking.
我没开玩笑
-What is it?
怎么了
Dr. Alice Cross ...
爱丽丝 · 克洛斯医生
Meet the phago worm.
来见见噬菌体蠕虫
Phago worm, meet Dr. Alice Cross.
Phago蠕虫 见过爱丽丝-克洛斯博士
-Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄来的
-Let's just say I know a few people from the biology department.
这么说吧 我认识生物系的几个人
They're not gonna miss it.
他们不会错过的
-Pete.
皮特
What?
什么
They already dissected it and discarded it.
他们已经把它解剖并丢弃了
At least here it'll be put to much better use.
至少在这里 它会被更好地利用起来
You're gonna have to explain this to me.
你得给我解释一下
-Gladly.
乐意之至
Over a glass?
在一个杯子里
You see?
看到了吗
-It's a parasite.
是寄生虫
-Yes, phago worm from the rivers of Borneo.
-是的 从婆罗洲河里来的长脚蠕虫
Nasty little bastard.
讨厌的小杂种
Crawls into the human body via whatever orifice happens to be in the water.
通过水中的任何孔洞爬进人体
From there it feeds on melanin and tyrosine.
它以黑色素和酪氨酸为食
It has a corrosive enzyme that's fueled by UVB
radiation that absorbs through the skin of its host.
它有一种腐蚀性的酶 以 UVB 辐射为燃料 通过宿主的皮肤吸收
-So it dissolves and devours flesh?
-所以它会溶解并吞噬肉体
-Yes.
是的
-And this will cure cancer?
这能治愈癌症吗
-That folder.
那个文件夹
Oh, the other one.
哦 另一个
And there you go.
这就对了
This folder is a selection of all phago fatalities.
这个文件夹是所有噬菌体死亡事件的精选
Glance at these records and tell me what they have in common.
看看这些记录 告诉我它们有什么共同点
'kay.
好的
Um, varying ages ...
不同的年龄
Mostly men ...
大部分是男人..
Wait a minute.
等一下
They all had cancer.
他们都得了癌症
-Exactly, they had cancer.
没错 他们得了癌症
Melanoma to be specific.
特异性黑色素瘤
-Holy shit, Pete.
该死的 皮特
Eh, it's postmortem, of course, but every tumor, every mole,
every piece of evidence that cancer ever existed is gone.
当然是死后造成的 但是每个肿瘤 每个
痣 每个证明癌症存在的证据都消失了
Along with the flesh, unfortunately.
不幸的是 随着肉体的消失
-The corrosive enzyme.
腐蚀性酶
If your theory is correct, we can genetically reprogram it.
如果你的理论是正确的 我们可以从基因上重新编程
-We could make it target cancer cells and cancer cells only.
我们可以让它只针对癌细胞和癌细胞
We can cure cancer.
我们可以治愈癌症
-When we introduce them to a patient's body, it