别说话 我帮你松绑
Be quiet, I'm gonna cut you loose.
卡丽雅 你干什么?
Calia, what are you doing?
你必须离开这
You have to get out of here.
别出声 我带你离开这
Quiet, I'm getting you out of here.
嘿 看看我们逮到了什么?
Hey, hey, hey, what have we got here?
不!不要!
No! No!
后退!
Back off!
这样 你不打算去帮他们吗?
Well, aren't you going to help them?
没这个必要
There's no need.
不要!
No!
他比所有人都强
He's stronger than the others.
进化有它自己的过程
Evolution has run its course.
安德鲁!
Andrew!
安德鲁!安德鲁!
Andrew! Andrew!
安德鲁 你还好吗?
Andrew, are you okay?
让我看看
Let me see, let me see, let me see.
没关系 我很好 你能站起来吗?
It's okay. I'm fine, I'm fine. Can you get up?
可以的
Yeah, it's okay.
你确定你还好吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
我还好
I'm okay.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
你救了我两次命
You saved my life twice.
我本来不想回来救你的
I wasn't gonna come back for you.
那为什么要救我?
Why did you?
安德鲁?
Andrew?
安德鲁?
Andrew?
我听过一些人型机器人的故事
I'd heard stories about humanoid machines...
他们冰冷地触摸一切 没有任何感情
Cold to the touch, incapable of feeling.
设计出来的唯一目的就是
Designed with only one objective...
先和我们成为朋友 然后再背叛我们
To befriend and betray us.
我曾祈祷能遇到一个人
I prayed I'd never meet one.
我当时不知道 我已经遇到了
Little did I know, I already had.
那是什么?
What is that?
什么?
What?
你的胸口 你胸口那儿是什么
Your chest! What is in your chest?
别动!你到底是什么
Don't move! What are you?
我不知道...
I don't know--
闭嘴!我不想听
no, shut up! I don't want to hear it!
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me this whole time.
你强壮到令人难以置信 还没有任何感觉
You're unbelievably strong. You don't feel anything.
但是你可以假装
But you can pretend to.
我没有假装
I'm not pretending.
你是这儿最危险的
You are the most dangerous thing that has ever existed.
我现在就走
I'm leaving.
不要 卡利亚 等等 我能感觉到
No, calia, please! Wait! I do feel.
每天早晨我能感觉到你的手臂环绕着我
I felt your arm wrapped around me each morning.
我什么都不想说
I didn't want to say anything...
因为我不想让你停下来
Because I didn't want you to stop.
听着 我不知道发生了什么
Look, I don't know what happened...
但是我的感觉是真实的
But I know what I feel is real.
如果你真的能感觉到
If you really do feel...
那你必须让我走
Then you have to let me go.
是时候了 准备去把他带回来
It's time. Prepare to retrieve the subject.
我见过你
I know your face.
不 你没见过我
No, you have not seen my face...
不过我知道...
Although I'm certain...
你觉得你见过我
You're convinced that you have seen my face.
你是谁 我怎么了
Who are you? What happened to me?
为什么我动不了了
And why can't I move?
这是你的大脑 我们给你的大脑
This is your brain, the brain we gave you...
就像我们给你新的胸 你的手臂 双腿
Just like we gave you your new chest, your arms, your legs...
正如我们给了你生命...
Just like we gave you your life...
勉强算是生命吧
For the lack of a better word.
我的生命?你在说什么
My life? What are you saying?
恐怕是在进行哲学讨论
I'm afraid that engaging in a philosophical discussion...
像你这样的 是不会有什么成就的
With a being such as yourself, would accomplish very little.
尽管你很无能
Despite all of your inefficiencies...
但你是个罕见的例子
You are quite a peculiar subject.
你对不属于你的记忆...
You have such a strong emotional attachment to memories...
有很强的情感波动
That don't belong to you.
这就是我的记忆
These are my memories.
这是安德鲁·戴维斯的记忆 而你不是安德鲁·戴维斯
These are the memories of Andrew Davis. You are not Andrew Davis.
当然 你以为你是他 但你不是
Of course, you think you are, but you are not.
那我是谁
Then who am I?
这没什么好问的
That is not the most appropriate question to be asking.
我是什么
What am I?
你是机器 是你同类中唯一一个
You are machine, the only one of your kind...
新事物的开始
The beginning of something new.
你和她呆得够久了
You have been with her long enough...
足够你去计算"极光之城"的位置了
To have calculated Aurora's location.
它肯定在你的代码里 一个我需要的代码
It must be in your code, a code that I require.
复杂的是 这个代码很难捕捉到
The complication is that the code seems very elusive...
就好像它自己有思想似的
As if it had a mind of its own.
我需要你告诉我在哪儿能找到它
I need you to show me where to find it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
也许吧
Perhaps not.
你的头脑似乎不由自主得按你的意愿运作了
Your mind does seem to act involuntarily to your will.
在这方面 你很有"人性"
In that respect, you are very much human.
但是没关系
But that's no matter.
无法让思维背叛肉体
The mind can be convinced to betray the body.
卡利亚
Calia!
不要
Please, no!
你要为我跑一趟
You will now go on a little journey for me.
在这期间你得找到我想要的
During which you will find what I desire.
如果你失败了 她就会死
If you fail, she dies.
不要伤害她 我真的不知道你在说什么
Don't hurt her. I really don't know what you're talking about.
你不需要知道
You don't need to know.
我所需要的只是让你的心灵展现自我
All I need is for your mind to unveil itself.
安德鲁
Andrew!
妈妈
Mom?
你好 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
我已经不是安德鲁了
I'm not Andrew any more.
你当然是安德鲁
Of course, you are.
你是我儿子 你不记得了吗
You're my little boy, don't you remember?
我只记得我不是为你来这儿的
I remember that I couldn't be there for you.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
你是照亮我生命的每一束阳光
You were every beam of sunshine that ever lit up my life.
我一直相信你 而且我会一直相信你
I have always believed in you, and I always will.
当我不能拯救我最在乎的人的时候
How can I believe in myself...
我该怎么相信我自己
When I couldn't save the person i care about the most?
现在你走了 这只是在我的脑海里
Now you're gone and this is just in my head.
或许我是走了
I may be gone...
但现实不过是你自己心里希望看到的样子
But reality is just perception.
你的思想使我的灵魂得以存在
Your thoughts are what bring my spirit into existence.
因为你 我才在这里
I'm here because of you.
那我为什么在这里呢
Then why am I here?
你告诉我...是你把我带到这里的
You tell me... you're the one that brought me here.
代码 我需要知道代码在哪儿
The code. I need to know where the code is.
这是你小时候最喜欢的地方 还记得吗
This was your favorite spot as a child. Remember?
妈妈 你现在必须听我说 听着
Mom, now you have to listen to me. Look--
我们以前每个周日都会来这儿
we used to come here every Sunday.
你和你♥爸♥爸就在那儿一起玩
You and your father used to play together right over there.
你那时很开心 并不在意这个世界
You were so happy then, not a care in the world.
你知道我在哪儿能找到这个代码吗
Do you know where I could find the code?
不知道 因为这里根本没有代码
No, 'cause there is no code.
这里一直都没有
There never has been one.
什么
What?
不是代码决定了你是谁 安德鲁
It's not a code that makes you what you are, Andrew.
你不是那个人口中的你
You are not what that man says you are.
你...你是我儿子
You... you are my son.