注意你的用词 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You watch what you call her, you son of a bitch.
你放弃了你的事业
You throw it away your career.
现在又要去自杀 你个笨蛋
Now you commit suicide, you stupid shit!
我知道我在干什么 我要去老城
I know what I'm doing, I'm going to old town.
我要彻底了结这个男人
I'm going to nail this guy once and for all.
你不愿意来可以不来
If I had to go it alone, I'll.
就算我求你了
Do me a favor,
把车掉头 赶紧回警局去
turn the car around and you go back to the station.
跟局长讲清楚
You gotta complain with the captain.
我是个警♥察♥ 在做自己的本职工作
I'm a cop. I'm doing my job.
去城里抓捕罪犯
I'm in town for a murder.
别再想那个贱♥人♥了
You gotta ditch that dame!
够了
That's enough!
不准你说艾娃
You won't talk about Ava!
有人会让你清醒的
Somebody's gonna set you straight.
你必须忘了那个臭婊♥子♥
You gotta forget about that stupid whore!
掉头 否则我将逮捕你
Turn the car around or I'm turning you in!
我警告过你
I warned you.
每天我都警告你 但你还是如此
Everyday, I warned you but you keep asking for it!
你要找死 那就成全你 伙计
You're asking for it! Well, here it's, pal!
莫特 不要
Mort, No!
一个女巫
A witch,
一个掠食者
a predator,
摧毁生灵
destroying lives.
有时为了权力
Sometimes for power,
有时为了利益
sometimes for profit,
有时 只是玩玩而已
sometimes...for sport.
但你现在被禁锢在这别♥墅♥里
But now you're locked away in your mansion.
如同笼子里请♥愿♥的小鸟
A bird of prey in a gilded cage.
准备好干蠢事了吗
Are you ready to do something stupid?
很高兴你光临我的聚会 沃伦奎斯特先生
I'm so happy you chose to attend my little party, Herr Wallenquist.
你的邀请让我很意外 洛德夫人
Your invitation surprised me, Mrs. Lord.
你的丈夫跟犯罪团伙毫无往来
Your husband had no criminal associations.
我真的调查过
Believe me, I tried.
我能说实话吗 沃伦奎斯特先生
May I speak truthfully, Mr. Wallenquist?
当然
Please.
老城是你的眼中钉
old town is a thorn in your sight.
确实如此
Indeed it is.
那群婊♥子♥坐收那么多钱
All those profits in the hands of whores.
你一定想好好管管她们吧
Surely you want to put them in their place.
稍做些调整 平衡一下权力
Make some adjustment to the balance of power.
让她们见识一下谁才是这里的老大
Show them who rules Sin City.
你的话对我不起作用 洛德夫人
You've limited influence on me, Mrs. Lord.
我有点生疏了
I haven't been doing so very badly.
那两个警♥察♥的事 还真是失策啊
But those two policeman, that was an embarassing blunder.
是的 我现在孤军奋战了
Yes, I'm out of my league.
我需要更强大 更有经验的帮手
I need a stronger, more experience hand.
我要整个洛德集团
I need all enterprises joined... in matrimony,
和专业而强硬的沃伦奎斯特集团联姻
with the expertise and iron fist of a rich Wallenquist.
你要的是德怀特·麦卡锡的尸体
What you need is the corpse of Dwight Mccarthy
和他承认谋杀达米安·洛德的一纸遗书
and a suicide note which he confesses to the murder of Damien Lord.
而你要让那些老城的贱♥人♥们知道谁才是老大
And you need to show those old town bitches who's boss.
的确如此
Indeed, I do.
德克萨斯有个专家
There's a specialist in Texas.
我可以安排他明天就乘火车来
I could have him on a train tomorrow.
我直接跟他讲
I'll brief him myself.
他在午夜会到你家
He will on your doorstep at midnight.
办成我就是你的人了
And I'll be yours forever.
为你的灵魂祈祷吧 艾娃
Pray for your soul, Ava.
他以后还会再来罪恶之城
This won't be his last to visit Sin City.
晚上好 克尔伐先生
Good evening, Mr. Kelvar.
-我帮您拿包 -别碰我的装备
- I'll take your bag. - Nobody touches my gear.
而且我有人来接
And I got somebody picking me up
可比你可爱多了
who's one hell of a lot cuter than you.
我们还以为您是一个人来的
It was our understanding that you're travelling alone.
我这个人充满了惊喜
I'm full of surprises.
去副驾驶的位子坐着
Shuffle that bootie over to that shotgun side now.
我来开车
I'm driving.
我跟着你的车
Follow you.
洛德夫人可能会不太高兴
Mrs. Lord may not be please.
是她找我办事
She's the one with the problem.
我随时可以走人
I can always get back on the train.
在这等我
Wait here.
快点回来
Hurry back!
你知道我会等不及的
You know I'll get impatient.
你也知道我等不及的时候就会做疯狂的事
You know I get a little crazy when I get impatient.
克鲁格 看好这个女人
Kruger, watch this woman.
雅各比
Jacoby,
如果他动一下 就杀了他
If this man moves, kill him.
我以为我们是要谈生意的
Thought this was business.
手术做得很好啊 麦卡锡先生
My compliments to your surgeon, Mr. McCarthy.
惊人的转变
Remarkable transformation...
但你的眼睛没变
which you still have the eyes,
还是死人的眼睛
the eyes of a dead man.
我讨厌一个人被留下
I hate being left alone.
一个人的时候 我就想做各种疯狂的事
When I'm alone, it makes me want to do all kinds of crazy things.
不该让女人跟你这种帅哥独处
No woman should be left alone with a man like you.
你想要我吗
Do you want me?
做一些我们不该做的事
To do something we shouldn't?
我不会说的
My lips are sealed.
后备箱里有我需要的东西
There's something I need in the trunk.
看好了
Bear withness.
洛德夫人 专家到了
Mrs. Lord, the specialist has arrived.
对她来说 洗澡永远不是目的
The bathing thing with her was never about bathing.
只是出戏 或者说是营销
It was always theater, or maybe it was retail.
货要先展示才好卖♥♥
You can't make a sale without showing the goods.
是麦卡锡
It's McCarthy.
希望你不介意我这么说
Do you mind if I say that
你比我想的要像个男人
you're twice the man I thought you were?
你是战士
You're a warrior,
杀手
a killer.
你就是我想要的男人
You're everything I want of a man
但我永远没法让你说实话
but I can never get the honesty out of you.
你原本可以是我需要的一切
You could've been eveything that I needed.
你现在依旧可以 你改头换面了
You still could be, you're a new man!
别忘了她做过的事 别忘了她的真面目
Remember what she did. Remember what she is.
等着你的出场
Wait for your opening.
等着盖尔做完她的事
Wait for Gail to do ber bit.
当你能对我免疫的时候 我会通知你的
When you're immune to me, I'll let you know.
请退后 夫人 让我杀了他
Step back, Mrs., let me kill him.
请
Please...
动手吧
...do.
六发子弹 没有一发入脑
Six shots, without a single head wound.
现在就看速度和运气了
And now it all gets down to speed and luck.
她的眼睛湿润 充满了爱
Her eyes are wet and full of love.
我从没想过
I never dream,
你就是我想要的一切
you're everything I ever wanted,
我需要的一切
everything I need...
你和我直到永远
...you and me, forever.
结束了
It's over.
疼痛让你解脱了
Pain has set you free.
你不再是好人了 德怀特
You're not good anymore, Dwight.
你更像我了
You're more like me.
跟我一样吧
Be like me.
忘了过去的德怀特吧
Let the old Dwight go.
忘了这张过去的面孔吧
Let it go, this old face.
她靠近我 我不得不看
She pulls close and I got to look.
而我只想
And all I wanted is to be lost
迷失在她的臂弯里
in the sight and sound and smell of her.
-我无法思考 -我们可以自♥由♥
- I can't think straight. - We can be free.
电影精选列表