金属在咆哮...
Metal screams...
有东西正中我的胸膛...
something hits me square in the chest...
一阵天旋地转...
there's no up or down...
感觉自己飘在空中...
I don't weigh a thing...
我什么也不记得了
I don't remember a thing.
这看起来很不妙
This doesn't look good at all,
我一定又惹了什么事儿
I've gotta done something again.
真希望我能记起来
Wish I could remember what.
我是怎么到这里来的
How did I get here,
我做了些什么
what have I done,
为什么这么做
and why.
我一定是忘了吃药了
I must have forgotten my medicine.
我身体不太好
I've got a condition.
忘记吃药是一件很槽糕的事
It's bad to forget your medicine
尤其是身体不好的时候
when you got a condition.
肩上有子弹的擦伤
Covers up with bullets,
伤口还很新
the wound is fresh.
可能是一小时前的事
Maybe an hour old?
我不记得怎么受伤的了
I can't remember how I got it.
我还杀了人
And a live on me,
我记不起来了
I can't remember.
这片贫民区
The Projects...
一如寻常的丑陋
ugly as ever.
我他妈到底在这里干什么
What the hell am I doing here?
拼起记忆碎片
Put the pieces together.
好好想想
Remember.
现在是周六...
It's Saturday...
所以我肯定是在凯蒂的酒馆开始夜生活的
so I must have started the night at Kadie's joint.
一个和往常一样的周六夜晚
Just another Saturday night.
和其他所有废柴一样
Being all the other losers like me,
喝着小酒
sucking back the sauce,
像傻子一样对着南希流口水
drooling like fools over Nancy.
我当时心情不好
I wasn't in the mood,
看南希表演也没能让我高兴起来
even watching Nancy couldn't cheer me up.
我经常这么生气
I get that wrath sometimes.
没吃东西
Empty in the gut,
找不到女人
hollow in that lonely place
渴望找个理由打烂某人的脸
and wishing I had an excuse to break somebody's face.
就是个普通的周六夜晚
It was just another Saturday night.
我正在想该拿自己怎么办
I was wondering what I was gonna do with myself,
然后我闻到了一股难闻的气味
when I smelled something awful.
烧焦的毛发
Burning hair.
烧焦的肉
Burning meat.
好像这可怜的老家伙还不够惨似的
Like this poor old manos didn't have it bad enough already.
该死的兄弟会小子
Damn frat' boys!
被惯坏了的纨绔子弟
Damn rich spoiled brats!
别去烦他
Leave him be.
爬回去喝你的酒吧 贝尔尼尼男
Crawl back into your bottle, Bernini boy!
他为什么叫我"伯尼"
Why did he call me "Bernie"?
至少我知道他们是坏人了
At least I know they're bad guys.
杀几个这种人没什么错
Nothing wrong with killing a bunch of them.
操 这简直是我的公民义务
Hell, it's practically my civic duty.
这些蛀虫似的小白♥痴♥
Oh, these wormy little twits.
我讨厌这些人
I hate these guys.
求你了 杀了我吧
God just kill me, please.
他们逃之夭夭了
They made a run for it.
我做了每一个好市民都会做的事
I did what any good citizen would do.
去死吧
Go to hell!
怎么回事
What the hell!
这他妈什么情况
What the hell!
搞什么啊
What the hell!
我就是那时想到这个主意的
That's when I get my idea.
要是他们逃回了橡树区的大学
If they got back to the university at Sacred Oaks
我就再也抓不到他们了
I'd never catch them.
我追着他们满地跑
I bang them around like a hockey puck,
在拐弯时拦住他们
cut them off at every turn.
我让他们别无选择 只能冲过山头
I left them no choice but to head over the hill,
开进贫民区
to The Project.
我就可以转身离开
I could just turn my back
把他们留在那里
and leave them here.
我的老邻居们会帮我好好招待他们
My old neighbors will take care of them about good.
不过去他的
But hell,
我也要玩个痛快
why should they have all the fun!
贫民区
The Projects.
我是在这里出生的
I was born here.
我的老住处
My old neighborhood.
操 他死定了
Damn, he's a dead man!
我告诉你 我要好好开上一枪
I'm telling you, I want beat you a good shot.
他死定了
And he's a dead man!
我的老邻居们
My old neighbors.
他们让我明白他们正看着这一切
They let me know they're watching.
我提醒他们我的身份
I remind them who I'm.
并指示他们该做些什么
I tell them what to do.
不 不要 求求你
No, no please.
求求你了 我有钱
Please, I got money.
我有信托基金 我能付你钱
I got a trust fund, I can pay.
你是会付出代价的
You'll pay.
你开枪打我之前管我叫"伯尼"
Before you shot me, you called me "Bernie",
为什么叫我"伯尼"
why did you call me "Bernie"?
是贝尔尼尼 一个牌子
Bernini, is a brand name.
你穿的外套
That coat you're wearing,
就是贝尔尼尼的
it's a Bernini.
说明白了就好 小子
Thanks for clearing that up, kid.
刀
Knife!
贝尔尼尼是吧
Bernini, huh?
就是这件不错的外套
That one fine coat it is.
是谁花好多钱买♥♥来的吧
Somebody must have spent a fortune on it.
我想知道是谁
I wonder who.
想到这个
And while I'm at it,
我他妈是从哪搞来这副手套的
where the heck did I get these gloves?
我怎么也想不起来了
I can't remember for the life of me.
罪恶之城
蛇蝎美人
扑克牌
Poker...
在绅士手里
savage power...
也可以极具破坏力
in gentleman's hands.
是个好游戏
It's a good game!
好了
Now,
谁想玩
who wants to play?
去罪恶之城一定要提高警惕
Sin City is where you go in with your eyes open
否则就出不来了
or you don't come out at all.
但这城市就像个美女或赌场
But the city is like a woman or a casino.
总有人会赢
Somebody's gonna win
而我就是那个人
and it's gonna be me.
这种地方父亲不愿跟你说
It's the kind of place your father doesn't want to talk about.
但在我的家乡
But where I come from...
父亲貌似是种不存在的东西
father is a thing no one seems to be able to find.
罪恶之城
凯蒂俱乐部
我感觉运气不错
I was feeling lucky.
我在全城的酒馆里都赢了钱
I won money in joints all over the town.
最后终于来到了凯蒂
And I finally made it to Kadie's,
这里才真有挑战性
where the real score is.
这么不接着表演了
What happened to the show?
手气怎么样 陌生人
How's trick, stranger?
-正面还是反面 -正面
- Head or tail? - Head.
这才叫手气
That's a trick.
靠这个又赢不了钱
That won't get you anywhere.
跟着闪光的东西走
Follow the shiny object.
你是从哪儿来的 帅哥
Where'd you come from, handsome?
帮我个忙 朝这个吹口气
Do me a favor, blow in this.
这位幸运女士有名字吗
Does lady luck has a name?
电影精选列表