你今天怎么样 嗯?
How are you today, hmm?
感觉还好吗?啊
Feeling good? Aww.
我打赌你想吃点儿什么 对吧?嗯?
I bet you'd like something to eat, wouldn't ya? Hmm?
给你 我从自己口袋里找到的
Here, I got something in my pocket here.
一些吃的 我就把这里给你当桌子吧 好吗?
Some goodies. I'll set the table for you here. OK?
很好
That's good.
呼哈!哇噢!
Who-ooh! Whoa!
我得在这儿立块牌子提醒你们这些家伙别踩到我的草坪吗?
Do I have to put signs up here to keep you guys off my grass?
嘿 抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
嘿 别挡道!呀呼!
Hey, get out of the way! Ya-hoo!
哇噢!
Whoa!
你以为自己在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
- 哇-哈!
- 呜-呼!
- Wha-ha!
- Whoo-ooh!
- 当心!
- 别挡道 操♥你♥妈♥!
- Watch it!
- Get out of the way, you mother!
哇噢!
Whoa!
当心
Look out!
哇噢!
Whoa!
你有看见洛厄尔是怎么朝我扔那个耙子的吗?
Did you see the way Lowell threw that rake at me?
你们为什么就不让洛厄尔能歇一会儿呢 嗯?
Why don't you guys lay off Lowell for a while, huh?
我们不过是开个玩笑
We're just having a little fun.
噢 是嘛!那好 这又是什么?
Oh, yeah! Now, what is this?
接得真不错
Really a nice catch.
你们这些粗鲁的家伙
You guys are outrageous.
嘿 听着 沃尔夫 我们来这儿都6个月了
Hey, listen, Wolf, we've been here for six months.
我们还要再待6个多月 这对你来说就不算什么吗?
We got six months more to go. Now doesn't that mean anything to you?
知道吗 他今早全都告诉我了
You know, he told me a whole story this morning,
他们打算怎样恢复地球植被
about how they're gonna refoliate the Earth.
还要试一次?
Again?
让我们看看这东西是不是还像从前一样
Let's set this thing up the way it was before.
噢
Ooh.
噢 它没打中 它失败了
Oh, it missed. It failed.
这是头一次
First time.
- 嘿 我们别跟这东西玩了 好吗?
- 好的
- Hey, let's not play with this thing, OK?
- OK.
我告诉你吧 这你得找老漂亮脸蛋儿 他绝对知道这东西该怎么玩儿
I'll tell you this for old flower-face, he sure knows how to play this thing.
要花大量时间来练习
Plenty of time to practise.
嘿 洛厄尔
Hey, Lowell.
- 来玩儿把扑克吧?
- 好的 等会儿
- How about a little of the old poker?
- Yeah. Later.
在新世纪的第一天
On this first day of a new century,
我们卑微的请求宽恕
we humbly beg forgiveness
全力保护我们曾经美丽的国家如今仅存的这些森林
and dedicate these last forests of our once beautiful nation,
瓦利 福格
美国 航♥空♥ 空间 货运飞船
只盼有一天它们能重新遍布大地
in the hope that they will one day return
净化我们污染的地球
and grace our foul Earth.
直到那天来临 愿上帝保佑这些花♥园♥
Until that day, may God bless these gardens
以及照料它们的勇士们
and the brave men who care for them.
- 3点
- 3点
- Three.
- Three.
庄家摸一张
Dealer takes one.
台子还是开着的 该你下注了 巴克
The deck's still open. Your bet, Barker.
我赌50
Fifty.
我赌50
Fifty.
再加100
And 100.
有胆量
Guts.
快点 孩子 快下注吧
Come on, son. Throw it on in.
我弃牌
I fold.
你赌50美元 而你弃牌?
You bet fifty dollars, and then you're folding?
没错
Right.
好了 伙计们 一张3点
Well, boys, here's a three.
又是一张3点
And there's another three.
还有一个大三条
And there are three big bullets.
现在我要伸手把这些都收走了
Now I'll just reach in and gather up the teleports.
- 你赢了我
- 是我赢了你的赌注
- Beats me.
- You bet it does.
我希望他们能赶紧传送完
I wish they'd hurry up with that transmission.
我想上♥床♥睡觉了
I want to go to bed.
我建议你在睡着之前
I suggest that you reach deep down inside yourself there
还是找点儿什么能让你继续保持清醒的东西吧
and try and find something that will keep you awake a little while longer
因为这次传送上来的东西也许会...
because this transmission coming up may just...
重新点燃你生活的意志
rekindle your will to live.
会是召回令吗?
Think it'll be a recall?
噢 我得说我感觉自己的进出口系统
Well, let's just say that I feel my communications
终于可以忍♥受某种水果了
may finally bear some fruit.
嗯 也许是哈密瓜
Hmm. Cantaloupes maybe.
是我就不会说这些俏皮话
I'll let that witticism slide by,
因为我感觉他们就要重建
because it's my feeling that they're about to re-establish
园林还有森林系统了
the parks and forest system.
很有可能 是你 由你来主持?
With you, no doubt, as director?
你就想不到更好的人选吗?更有资格的?嗯?
You can think of anybody better? More qualified? Huh?
说真的 更有可能是...
(Keenan) Really, it's more likely that...
慢着 我先问他一个问题
Wait a second now. Let me just ask him a question here.
过去的整整8年时间我都耗在这个项目上了
I've spent my entire last eight years up here dedicated to this project.
好了 你们还能想到什么更有资格的人吗?
Now, can you think of anybody more qualified?
说真的 更有可能是他们要宣布裁员
Really, it's more likely that they're gonna announce cutbacks.
抱歉
(Scoffs) Sorry.
他们不可能宣布裁员 根本没那个时间
There's no way they're gonna announce cutbacks, not after this amount of time.
嘿 洛厄尔 你在做梦吧
Hey, Lowell, you're dreaming.
你不认为是时候该让某人重新拥有梦想了吗?嗯?
And you don't think it's time somebody had a dream again? Huh?
你不认为是时候该让某个认真工作的人拥有梦想了吗?
You don't think that it's time that somebody cared enough to have a dream?
那些森林怎么办?你不认为该有人来照看这些森林吗?
What about the forests? You don't think anyone should care about these forests?
要是这些森林还有所有这些不可思议的美好事物永远的消失了会怎样?
What's gonna happen if these forests and all this incredible beauty is lost for all time?
已经都消失很久了 洛厄尔 大家现在有别的事要做了
(Wolf) It's been too long, Lowell. People got other things to do now.
致瓦利 福格号♥ 伯克希尔 斯科伊尔
This is for Valley Forge, Berkshire, Sequoia.
《i瓦利 福格号♥ [我是]伯克希尔 斯科伊尔 这里是控制中心
Valley Forge, Berkshire, Sequoia, this is Con Central.
现在传达编号♥AUC 3423号♥行政令
Channel open for executive order AUC 3423.
听好了 伙计们
Listen to this, boys.
我是安德森
This is Anderson speaking.
伙计们 我要通知大家
Boys, I have to make an announcement.
我们刚接到命令
We have just received orders
要求放弃计划 用原子能摧毁所有的森林
to abandon, then nuclear destruct, all the forests
然后将我们的飞船归还商♥务♥部♥
and return our ships to commercial service.
我没有接到任何解释
I have received no explanation,
我们必须在上午09:00开始行动
and we must begin at 09:00 in the morning.
愿上帝保佑我们所有人
May God have mercy on us all.
原来是这样!我们可以回家了!
This is it! We're going home!
- 不简直不敢相信
- 我跟你说过了 我跟你说过了 还记得我说的什么吗?
- I can't believe it.
- I told you, I told you. What'd I say?
我们要把这些穹顶打包然后回家了
We can pack up those domes and go home.
...所有森林单元全部自毁
(Neal) ...auto-destruct of all forest units.
跟它们吻别吧 伙计们
Kiss 'em good-bye, boys.
嘿 洛厄尔 抱歉
Hey, Lowell, I'm sorry.
清醒点儿 好吗?
Makes sense, you know?
愚蠢透顶
It's insane.
我们走吧
Let's go.
♪ 琼 贝兹:“快乐的沐浴在阳光下”
♪ JOAN BAEZ: "Rejoice in the Sun"
♪ 孩子们在大地上尽情的奔跑
♪ Fields of children Running wild
♪ 沐浴在阳光下
♪ In the sun
♪ 森林就像是你的孩子
♪ Like a forest is your child
♪ 尽情的生长
♪ Growing wild
♪ 沐浴在阳光下
♪ In the sun
♪ 注定他天真无邪
♪ Doomed in his innocence
♪ 沐浴在阳光下
♪ In the sun
♪ 将你的孩子聚在自己身边
♪ Gather your children To your side
♪ 沐浴在阳光下
♪ In the sun
♪ 告诉他们所有他们喜爱的都将死去
♪ Tell them All they love will die
♪ 告诉他们这是为什么
♪ Tell them why
♪ 沐浴在阳光下
♪ In the sun