我们都将遭受苦难
We will all suffer now.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是她母亲
You're her mother.
艾丽莎的妈妈
Alessa's mother.
你怎么能让他们用火烧她
How could you let them burn her?
不 我爱她
No, I loved her.
宝贝 没事的
It's alright, sweetheart.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's alright
我被他们欺骗了
I was deceived.
我从来没想要这么对她
I never wanted this for her.
你要把我带到哪里去
Where are you taking me?
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
艾丽莎很特别
Alessa was special.
只有她能经受火焰的灼烧
She was the only one who could
所以他们选择了她
survive the fire, that's why she was chosen.
不 不
No, no!
但这只是开启了我们的诅咒
But it only led to our damnation.
你们都是罪有应得
You all got what you deserved.
是啊 我成了恶魔的母亲
Yes, and I became the mother of the demon.
而你 是她的女儿
But you are her daughter.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
艾丽莎没有被烧死 不过她受尽煎熬
Alessa didn't die in the fire, but she suffered so much.
有多痛就有多恨
For pain was only matched by the rage.
在这种恨意下 她的力量在增长...
And with that rage, her powers grew...
...超出一切的强大
... beyond all comprehension.
艾丽莎知道她有一部分的自己
Alessa knew there was a part of her,
能够免受痛苦
that could still be free from pain.
所以她将最后的那部分纯洁的灵魂取出
So she took that last, innocent part of her soul
灌输到一个新生的孤儿身上
and placed it into a new born, orphan child.
那就是你
You.
托卢卡县孤儿院
你被秘密地带离这里
You were secretly taken from here,
被毫不知情但充满爱意的养父母收养
to be raised by loving, but unaware parents.
你是艾丽莎身上唯一能感受到爱的那部分
You're the only part of Alessa that feels love.
你的存在使得她心中的憎恨得以平衡
You have the balance of hate.
你不应该回到这里
You should never have come back.
你的到来
Because now you have given
给了教会一个绝无仅有的契机
the Order what they could never have.
可以摧毁艾丽莎和你
A way to destroy Alessa. And you.
我爸爸在哪里
Where is my father?
你要是想救他
There is nothing you can do to save him
就会自身难保
without damning yourself.
我不在乎 告诉我你知道的
I don't care. Just tell me what you know.
我知道黑暗将至
I know the darkness is coming.
躲在室内会安全点
It's safer to be inside.
快跑
Run.
快啊
Run!
不
No!
什么
What?
救我
Help me.
不
No!
快跑
Run.
我来了 我来救你
I'm here, I'll help you!
-怎么回事 -快跑 她来了
- What happened? - Run, she's coming.
什么来了
What's coming?
快点 快跑
Come on! Run!
-你是从哪里来的 -我转错了弯...
- Where did you come from? - I took a wrong turn...
在大雾中迷失了方向...
Got lost in the fog...
走 来吧
Go! Come on!
不
No!
这边
This way.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Go!
我的亲生儿子...
My own son...
求你了 母亲...
Mother, please...
...背叛了我们
... betrayed us.
她不是恶魔
She is not evil.
你的思想被她的黑暗腐化了
Your mind is corrupted by her darkness.
你这么年轻却要面对这样的任务...
You were young to be given this task...
犯错了我理解
I understand.
艾丽莎是你创造的
You created Alessa.
这黑暗是你心中邪恶的反射
The darkness is your evil reflected back at us.
-她是无辜的 -她无辜
- She is innocent. - She is innocent?
你疯了吧
You are insane,
和你的祖父一样疯了
just as your grandfather is insane.
杀了他 烧死他
Kill him! Burn him!
让他受苦
Make him suffer!
-让他接受神的审判 -不行
- Let the God judge him! - No!
你成功地完成了任务
You succeeded.
尽管你疯了 但你还是将她引来了
Even in your madness, you guided her back to us.
-打破的思想是可以修复的 -不
- And a broken mind can be mended. - No.
母亲 千万不要
Mother, please don't.
把他带去收♥容♥所♥
Take him to the asylum.
-不要 -治好他
- No. - Cure him.
不要
No!
布鲁克海文收♥容♥所♥
伦纳德
Leonard.
你说别人知道吗
Do you think someone knows?
不知道
No.
没人知道
No one knows.
回头见
See you soon.
爸爸 我爱你
I love you, dad.
我也爱你
I love you too.
伦纳德·沃尔夫
Leonard Wolf.
好吧
Okay.
S-12
S-12.
S-12
S-12.
伦纳德
Leonard.
你好啊 孩子
Hello, child.
请过来 走近点 让我摸到你
Please come, come closer, so, so I could touch you.
我看算了吧
I don't think so.
-是克劳迪娅派你来的 -克劳迪娅
- Did Claudia send you? - Claudia?
-是啊 -不 她把你关在这里
- Yeah. - No. She put you here.
我的亲生女儿说我被黑暗腐化
My own daughter says that I'm corrupted by the darkness.
说我是个怪物
She says that I'm a monster.
她远比我邪恶
She's far worse than I am.
她也被同一片黑暗腐化了
She is also corrupted by the same darkness.
-我在找我爸爸 -他迷路了吗
- I am looking for my father. - Is he lost?
他就在寂静岭里
He's in Silent Hill.
寂静岭有很多 你确定是在这个吗
There are many Silent Hills. Are you sure it's this one?
文森特说你知道如何...
Vincent said you know how to...
文森特那个小叛徒
Vincent, that little traitor...
我的亲骨肉都背叛我
My own flesh and blood turned against me!
你听
Listen. Ahh.
你或许能听见他受折磨的哭喊声
You may be able to hear the cries of his torment.
他也在这里
He's here?
除了这里 哪里还能修复你的思想
Where else would you go to mend your mind?
就像你自己吗
Like yours is?
这个么...
Why ..
我只是...还在治疗中
I'm just... an ongoing project.
我手里半块这玩意
I have half of this.
-它有用吗 -听着...
- Will it help me? - Listen...
我瞎了 孩子
I'm blind, child.
看不见你拿的是什么
I cannot see what you have there.
把它放我手上 我会尽量帮你
Place it in my hand and I will try to help you.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
来吧
Come on.
-你知道这是什么 -我是教会的长老
- You know what it is. - I was the Master of the Order.
怎么会不知道梅塔特隆[大天使]印♥章♥
How could I not know the Seal of Metatron?
有人从我这偷了去
It was stolen from me
用它带着小孩逃出了此地
and used by her to escape with the child.