寂静岭2 启示录
你是赢不了我的
You cannot defeat me.
别去寂静岭
Do not go to Silent Hill.
宝贝 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
有我呢
I'm here...
-我着火了 -傻孩子 梦罢了
- I was burning... - Hey come on, kiddo, it was just a dream.
搬家时总会做噩梦
It's always like this when we move.
-这回不同 -听着...
- This feels different. - Hey look...
等我们把家当放好 再粉刷一下...
Once we've unpacked and give this place a lick of paint...
这就是我们的家了
This will be our home.
-噩梦就不会来了 -他们在召唤我
- The dreams will fade. - They're calling me.
别听他们的
Do not listen.
别听他们的 你明白吗
Do not listen. Do you hear?
你要发誓
I want you to promise me
无论发生什么 千万别去那里...
that whatever happens, you'll never go there...
好的
Okay.
昨晚没睡好吗
Rough night?
是啊
Yeah.
老爸 我不想再这样下去了
Dad, I don't want to do this again.
亲爱的 我懂
I know, honey.
勺子呢...
Spoons...
希瑟... 为什么叫希瑟
Heather... Why Heather?
这是我祖母的名字
It was my grandmother's name.
要是不喜欢可以叫别的
You can change it if you don't like it.
不用
No, no.
希瑟挺好的
Heather is fine.
我先是叫莎伦后来是玛丽
I was Sharon, then Mary,
然后是凯西 现在是希瑟
then Cathy. Now Heather.
你也从克里斯多夫变成了哈利
And you were Christopher and now you're Harry.
名字无所谓
Names don't matter.
我还是原来的我
I'm still me.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
老爸 谢谢 但...还没到生日呢
Dad, thank you! But you're, you're early.
也就早了一点点
Just a little.
不敢相信今天
Can't believe that today
自家姑娘都快十八了
I have a soon-to-be 18 year-old daughter.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我很喜欢
I love it.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes
我看到你在商场盯着这件看
It is the one I saw you're looking at in the mall.
是啊 谢啦 很喜欢呢 真很喜欢
Yes, yes. Thank you. I love it. I love it so much.
宝贝 不客气
You're welcome, honey.
老爸 你那边的头发开始变白了
You're getting all that gray there, dad.
都是为了你啊
Your fault.
你原来的发色要露出来了
You know, yours are showing.
我知道 会染好的
Yeah, I know. I'll fix it.
我觉得这地方挺好的
I think this place is gonna be good for us,
你觉得呢 怎么样
You know? What do you think?
是挺好的
Yes
拜托 只要把家当安置好
Hey, come on. What's say we unpacked,
再给房♥子粉刷一下...
give the new place a lick of paint...
你知道的 来点...
You know, a little...
别说了 老爸
Don't, Dad.
怎么了
What?
梦里你跟我说了一样的话
It's just what you said in my dream.
所以...别说了
Just...don't.
我得走了
I got to go.
上学第一天可不想迟到
Do not want to be late on the first day of school.
别忘了规则
Hey, remember the rules.
-新镇子 新学校 -知道
- New town, new school. - Yes
以前也是这么过来的
I've done this before.
我知道... 我只是...
I know you have, I'm just...
-只是担心你 -别担心
- You know I worry. - Don't worry.
我很谨慎 没事的
I'm careful. I'll be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
老爸也爱你
I love you too, honey.
寂静岭
罗丝 真希望你还在
Hey, Rose. I wish you were still here.
自从你把莎伦救回来 生活太过艰难
It's been so hard since you brought Sharon back to me.
亲爱的克里斯多夫
Christopher, my love,
罗丝
Rose
我曾试着找过你
I tried to find you.
找过很长时间
I searched for so long.
亲爱的 我时日不多了
My love, I don't have a lot of time
我被困在这里 你没办法救我的
I'm trapped here. There's nothing you can do for me.
保护好女儿
Protect her.
-她才是最重要的 -你为什么回不来
- She's the one that matters now. - Why can't you come back?
我找到块印♥章♥ 但其中一部分不见了
I found a Seal. Part of it is missing.
只有一人能重回现实
Only one of us could come through.
我做了决定
I made a choice.
-女儿人呢 -他们会来找她的
- Where is our daughter? - They'll come looking for her.
他们会追来的 因为他们需要她
They'll come looking because they need her.
千万别让他们把女儿带走
Never let them take her.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens,
无论付出什么代价 向我发誓
no matter what you have to do, swear to me.
发誓绝不让他们带走女儿
Swear to me you will never let them take her.
-我发誓 -我把她带回给你
- I swear. - I brought her back to you.
现在就靠你保护她了
She is yours to care for now.
别走
Don't go.
亲爱的 永别了
Goodbye, my love.
罗丝
Rose!
爸爸
Daddy!
莎伦
Sharon?
天呐 莎伦
Oh, my God, Sharon!
-你回来了 -爸爸
- You are here. - Daddy!
没事了
It's Okay.
你现在安全了
You are safe now.
发生了什么 我记不起来了
What happened? I don't remember anything.
没事的 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你...
You....
只是发生了意外
You were in an accident.
那妈妈呢
Where's Mommy?
-妈妈救了你 -妈妈人呢
- Mommy saved you. - Where's Mommy?
妈妈不在了 宝贝
She's gone, honey.
很抱歉 吓到你了
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
-抱歉 你说什么 -你还好吧
- Sorry, what? - Are you okay?
是的 我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
小姐 你只是不想与流浪汉有牵扯
It's just that you don't wanna be messing with the vagrants, miss.
我只是想问他是否需要帮助
I just wanted to see if he needed some help.
有些人我们爱莫能助
Some people are beyond our help.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met?
-不 不 应该没有 -没有吗
- No, no, I don't think so. - No ?
我敢肯定见过
I'm sure we have.
-你叫什么 -我得赶校车了
- What is your name? - I have to catch my bus.
同学们 欢迎回来
Welcome back, everyone.
相信大家圣诞假期都很愉快了
I hope you had a good Christmas vacation.
让我们欢迎
I would like to welcome
这学期的几位新同学
some new students who will be joining us this semester.
希瑟 梅森 跟大家打个招呼吧
Heather Mason. Could you say hello to the class, Heather?
大家好 我叫希瑟
Hi. I'm Heather.
新来的 刚搬过来 所以...
I'm new. I just moved to town, so...
希瑟 别害羞 跟大家说说自己
Come on, Heather, share a little bit of yourself.
大家都有经历 说说你的经历吧
Everyone has a story. Tell us yours.
这是小学三年级吗 还来这套
What is this, third grade?
你们想知道些什么
What do you wanna know?
你衣服都是从二手摊上买♥♥的吗
Do you get all of your clothes from goodwill?
好了 知道吗
Okay, you know what?
那我就直说吧
Let me make this sincere for you.
这是我11岁以来换的第五所学校
This is the fifth school I've been to since I was 11.
我和我爸经常搬来搬去
Me and my dad, we move around.
所以我经常遇到这种情况
So I do this, a lot.