I'm not sick! I don't have COVID!
你是阳性
Well, you're positive.
无症状
You're asymptomatic.
哦 别哭
Oh, no, no, no...
别哭
Don't cry.
为你的自私负责吧
Take responsibility for your selfishness.
这本不该发生的
This didn't have to happen.
你怎么不戴口罩呢
I mean, where was your fucking mask?
他不也没戴吗
Where was his?
都是你的错
This is your fault!
都是你的错 听见没
It's your fault, you hear me.
你造成的
You did this!
亲爱的 戴好口罩
Hon, your mask.
那DJ呢
What about DJ?
还有我朋友米莉
And my friend Miri.
他们犯了什么错
What did they do?
按照疾控中心发的指导意见
Per CDC guidelines,
你本该单独隔离的
you were meant to quarantine alone,
所以 都怪你
so that is on you.
怎么回事
What the hell?
怎么了
What? What is it?
有人在用无线网络
Someone's using the Wi-Fi.
收件人:爸爸
入室杀人 求救
一定是她那个朋友
It has to be the friend.
她死了 -去确认一下
She's dead. - Make sure. Make sure.
该死
Goddammit!
天哪
Oh, my God!
你想杀的人不是米莉
You don't want Miri.
你想杀的人是我
You want me.
她是无辜的 是我的错
She doesn't deserve this. I do.
你怎么突然良心发现了
Look who suddenly found some integrity.
要杀要剐 悉听尊便
Please, you can do what ever you want with me.
但请别伤害她
Just don't hurt her.
你觉得你能脱罪吗
How do you think you're going to get away with this?
警♥察♥会抓捕你
The police will find you.
你的指纹
Your fingerprints,
DNA 到处都是
DNA is everywhere.
毫无责任感的女孩
Irresponsible girls
不负责任地引发大火 烧毁房♥屋
can cause irresponsible fires that burn down the house.
火灾时有发生
Fires happen all the time.
一场悲剧罢了
It's tragic.
我们走
We have to go.
糟糕
Shit!
快 这边
Come on. Okay, this way.
你♥他♥妈♥的跑哪去了
Where the fuck are you?
帕米
Pam!
帕米拉
Pamela!
我们走
Let's go!
车被他们弄坏了 -不要紧
They destroyed the cars. - Doesn't matter.
走
Come on!
冷静 没事了 我们会没事的
Be calm, it's okay. It's okay. We're gonna be okay.
会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
钥匙在车上
Keys are in it.
我去开门
I hit the door.
小心 -好
Careful. - Okay.
点火 试试
Try and start it.
太好了 电瓶还有电
Alright. Battery's good.
不行 电瓶坏了
This is not working. Battery's not working.
可能得加油
It might need fuel.
这里有
Got it.
我他妈要杀了你
I'll fucking kill you!
你害死了本吉
You killed him!
你害死了他
You killed him!
去死吧 都是你的错
Get out there. It's all your fuckin' fault!
我说了我很抱歉
I said I was sorry!
米莉
Miri, Miri. Miri!