For the pleasure that boiling that barbarian gave him.
安金先生,听我说
这里所有的野蛮人不配用这把刀
但你可以
领主野信说这些 "吃屎的人"
Lord Yabu says that none of these...
没有资格接受这把刀
...manure-eaters deserves the blade.
而你可以
You do.
好了,拿着它
Take it, please.
谢谢,野信领主
这样一来,你就来作证吧
他请你作他的目击证人
He asks you to be his witness.
是
快把刀拿出来,准备好
看看真正的武士是怎样死的!
野信说你将看到真正的武士死法
Lord Yabu says that now you will see how a real samurai dies.
这是我的牺牲诗
一朝得永生,便是蝴蝶灵;
白云绕天际,苍穹泛大地.
怎么样
这是领主野信的死亡誓诗,大意是
That was Lord Yabu's death poem. It goes:
头顶是蔚蓝的天
The blue sky above the Earth
白云飞向天堂
White clouds rise towards heaven
生命只是蝴蝶的梦想
Life is only a butterfly's dream
死亡是通向来世的道路
Death the way to eternal life
马上就可以结束了
胜木...
Omi.
以后就把安基罗的领地都交给安金
安金...
Anjin.
你的领地快换了,到时回去看吧
鸟中领主在替换你的封地
Lord Toranaga is changing your fief.
他要把安基罗送给你
He is giving you Anjiro.
是,鸟中领主
安金,你现在是一个武士,田本
你怎么可以如此麻木和软弱!
鸟中领主让你成为了田本武士
Lord Toranaga has made you samurai and hatamoto.
他问你为什么麻木而软弱的站在这
He asks why you are standing here so stupid and weak.
对不起鸟中领主
安金...
Anjin.
真里子离开江户前,把这个交给我
如果能活着从大阪回来
就把这个交给你
你现在还活着吗?!
真里子离开江户前,把这个给了鸟中
Before Mariko left Yedo, she gave this to Lord Toranaga.
她说如果你活着离开大阪就给你
She said if you were still alive after Osaka you were to have it.
鸟中领主问你是否还活着
Lord Toranaga asks if you are still alive.
我明白
好,你一定还活着
鸟中领主说"你一定还活着"
Lord Toranaga said, "Then act alive."
你,我爱你
Thou, I love thee.
如果你看到了这个,就说明我已死在大阪
If this is read b y thee, then I am dead in Osaka,
可能也是因为我,你的船才被毁了
and perhaps because of me, thy ship is dead too.
我可以为了你牺牲自己最珍贵的东西
I may sacrifice this most priz ed part of th y life because of my faith,
因为我的信念
to safeguard my Church.
你的生命,于我而言比什么都珍贵
But more to save th y life, which is more precious to me than anything,
甚至超过我的主人:鸟中领主
even the interest of my Lord Toranaga.
当我面临选择的时候,我的爱人,选你还是船
It may come to a choice, my love: Thee or thy ship.
对不起,我最终还是选择了你
I am sorry, but I choose life for thee.
船有没有是命中注定的,但你却不同
Th y ship is doomed anyway, with or without thee.
我宁肯把你的船让给敌人,如果能救你
I will concede thy ship to thine enemy so that thou may live.
船是无关紧要的东西
This ship is nothing.
可以再建一艘,你可以做到
Build another. This thou can do.
鸟中领主会提供所需要的工匠和木匠
Lord Toranaga will give thee all the craftsmen necessary.
他需要你和你的船
He needs you and your ships.
造船可以动用我个人名下的地♥产♥
And from my personal estate,
我也为你准备好了造船要用的钱款
I have willed to thee all the money necessary.
再造一条船,再建一个家,我的爱人
Build another ship and build another life, my love.
把明年的柚木船,永远留在记忆中
Take next year's BlackShip and live forever.
听着,我的爱人
Listen, my dear one,
我祈求神圣的灵魂,在天堂和你相会
my Christian soul pra ys to see thee again in a Christian heaven.
我用日本人的执着,祈求来生
My Japanese hara prays that, in the next life,
我成为你欢乐生活中不可或缺的必需品
I will be whate ver is necessary to bring thee joy
不管在哪,永远和你在一起
and to be with thee wherever thou art.
原谅我...
Forgive me,
你的生命至关重要
but thee life is all important.
我爱你
I love thee."
关东领主鸟中,对安金说:
Yoshi Toranaga, Lord of the Kwanto, told himself,
"去建造你的船吧,安金先生
"Yes, build your ship, Anjin-san,
我要摧毁她,就像我摧毁其他船一样
and I shall destroy her as I destroyed the other one.
等时间合适,我会告诉你为什么
And when the time is right, I shall tell you why.
在你和船之间选,我也会选择你的生命
It was your ship or your life. I, too, choose your life.
你教会了我很多东西,安金先生
You have much to teach me, Anjin-san,
曾经我获胜过,如果我胜了,等我胜了
once I have won, if I win, when I win,
那时将赢得真正的战利品
when the real prize will be won.
真里子的因果,是赢得了荣耀的永生
Mariko, it was your karma to die gloriously and live forever.
安金,朋友,你的因果是离不开这片土地
Anjin-san, my friend, it is your karma never to leave this land.
而我的因果,我的报应,就是没有选择
And my karma, my karma, which I did not choose,
我的因果报应,就是做了幕府将军"
my karma is to be Shogun."
那一年,第十个月的二十一日黎明
That year, at dawn on the 21st day of the 10th month,
没有神灵的月份,敌人进攻了
the Month without Gods, the main armies clashed.
那是场横跨北部林海雪原的战争
It was in the mountains near Sekigahara astride the North Road.
那个下午,鸟中赢得了胜利
By late afternoon, Toranaga had won the battle, and the slaughter began.
屠♥杀♥开始了,四千人被杀戮
Forty thousand heads were taken.
三天以后,石田被活捉
Three days later, Ishido was captured alive.
鸟中领主把他送到大阪公审
Toranaga sent him in chains to Osaka for public viewing,
判决将他活埋,只露出头来,用以示众
ordering him planted in the earth with only his head showing.
路人被拉来观看这个可怕的场景
Passers-by were invited to saw at the most famous neck in the realm
一场恐怖的真人秀
with a bamboo saw.
石田被折磨了三天,最终悲惨的死去
Ishido lingered three days and died very old.
就在这年,天♥皇♥召见了鸟中领主
Within the year, the emperor invited Yoshi Toranaga,
封其为关东的领主,升任幕府将军
Lord of the Kwanto, to become Shogun.
鸟中很不情愿的接受了这个事实
And, reluctantly, Toranaga agreed.
电影精选列表