我是个移♥动♥很快的女孩喜欢慢慢来
I'm a fast-moving girl That likes them slow
没有用的花哨的驾驶想看到一个家伙到达一点点低
Got no use for fancy driving Wanna see a guy arrive a little low
完成一件事毫无乐趣可言
There isn't any fun In getting something done
如果你必须达到标准的时候很匆忙
If you're rushed when you have to make the grade
我能分辨出一个业余鉴赏家
I can spot an amateur appreciate a connoisseur
做他的生意
at his trade
谁有资格,没有不在场证明
Who would qualify, no alibi to be the guy
什么需要他的时间
what takes his time
自从我上任以来,我从未听到过如此骇人听闻的事情。
Since I've been in office, I've never heard anything so appalling.
每一个字都是真的。
Every word of it is true.
- 就这些?-是的,先生,就这些。
- Is that all? - Yes, sir, that's all.
这位年轻女士所说的是一项严重的指控..。
What this young lady says IS a serious accusation...
意味着这个团伙的终结正好和 Dan Flynn 的报告吻合。
and means the end of that gang, and coincides with Dan Flynn's report.
- 让我听听下一个证人说什么-就这样,小姐。
- Let me hear the next witness. - That's all, Miss.
来吧莎莉。
Come, Sally.
现在,莎莉,把你告诉我的告诉地方检察官。
Now, Sally, tell the District Attorney exactly what you told me.
卢,卡明斯想干什么? 我看见他上楼去你房♥间了。
Lou, what did Cummings want? I seen him go upstairs to your room.
他想知道你派去海边的那个叫莎莉的女孩。
He wanted to know about that Sally girl you sent to the coast.
是吗? 不知道为什么。
He did? Wonder what for.
父亲在传教所,希望他们能找到她。
The father was over at the mission and wanted them to find her.
我只告诉他你给她找了份工作。
All I told him was that you got her a job.
我很抱歉我曾经骚扰过那个女孩。
I'm sorry I ever bothered with that girl.
你为什么这么搞笑 Gus?
Why are you so funny-acting, Gus?
搞笑表演? 什么意思?
Funny-acting? What do you mean?
你的行为有点奇怪,我做了什么你不喜欢的事吗?
You're acting kind of funny. Have I done anything you don't like?
不,不完全是。
No. Not exactly.
我告诉你,卢,我不喜欢这只鸟斯坦尼夫总是在你身边晃悠。
I tell you, Lou. I don't like this bird Stanieff always hanging around you.
他太圆滑,太狡猾,太有礼貌,不适合我。
He's too sleek, too slippery. Too polite to suit me.
这就是你为什么这么想,为什么,他对我来说毫无意义。
So that's what's biting you. Why, he don't mean nothing to me.
他是丽塔的朋友,我想让他有宾至如归的感觉。
He's Rita's friend. I wanted to make him feel at home.
是吗? 好吧。
Yeah? All right.
我想我是个爱吃醋的老傻瓜。
I guess I'm a jealous old fool.
他们很有价值,不是吗,格斯?
They are valuable, ain't they, Gus?
价值将近50万美元。
Worth pretty nearly half a million.
很快就会有更多的了。
Gonna get you a lot more of them soon.
他说他们没有灵魂。
He said they had no soul.
谁说的?
Who said?
那个卡明斯。
That guy, Cummings.
你遇到了一个不会爱上你的男人?
So, you met a man who wouldn't fall for you?
谁想让他倒下?
Who wants him to fall?
为什么,他就是那种女人必须嫁给他才能摆脱的人。
Why, he'd be the kind a woman'd have to marry to get rid of.
听起来更像是 Dan Flynn。
That sounds more like Dan Flynn.
你没听说过那个叫鹰的警♥察♥吧?
You ain't heard anything about this copper they call the Hawk, have you?
只是聊天,为什么?
Just talk, why?
弗林说他日夜都在监视这个地方。
Flynn says he's spotting the place day and night.
Flynn 说的? 他知道什么?
Flynn said that? What does he know?
我希望你不会把那些女孩送到海边..。
I hope you ain't sending them girls to the coast...
成为优秀的小偷,就像 Flynn 认为的那样。
to become classy dips and burglars, like Flynn thinks.
他不可能拿刀捅我,然后逍遥法外。
He can't knife me and get away with it.
卢,我想告诉你..。
Lou, I wanted to tell you...
- 你会这么做吗,蜘蛛?-什么?
- You do that, Spider? - What?
有些事我不得不做,却没有时间去做... ..。
Something I had to do, and didn't have the time to do it...
蜘蛛帮我做到了。
and Spider did it for me.
老大外面有个叫 McNeil 的想兑现一张支票。
Boss, there's a guy out here named McNeil, he wants to cash a cheque.
麦克尼尔? 我不认识他。
McNeil? I don't know him.
顺便问一下,你看到丽塔了吗?
By the way, have you seen Rita around?
丽塔? 怎么不是。
Rita? Why, no.
我想她一会儿会来的。
I guess she'll come in later.
- 我想谢谢你,蜘蛛,太棒了-我知道。
- I want to thank you Spider. It was great. - I know.
- Lou 我愿意为你做任何事...-我今晚受够了。
- Lou, I'd do anything for you... - I went through enough tonight.
- 我必须告诉你...-我必须做我的工作。
- I gotta tell you... - I gotta do my number.
奇克 · 克拉克在巷子里。
Chick Clark is in the alley.
- 奇克 · 克拉克?-是的。
- Chick Clark? - Yeah.
你想让我怎么处置他 Lou?
What do you want me to do with him, Lou?
把他从后门带到我房♥间,我不想让警♥察♥抓到他。
Take him up the back way to my room. I don't want the cops to get him.
- 好吧 Lou-我晚点再想办法。
- All right, Lou. - I'll figure something out later.
好了,卢。
All right, Lou.
性、爱情、汉堡饱是情人
Frankie and Johnny were sweethearts
哦,他们怎么会爱上
Oh, how they could love
发誓他们会忠于彼此
Swore they'd be true to each other
他是她的男人,就像天上的星星
True as the stars up above He was her man
他对她做了错事
And he was doing her wrong
弗兰基走到街角
Frankie went down to the corner
去拿一桶啤酒
To get a bucket of beer
对那个叫酒保的人说
Said to the man called the bartender
你看见我的约翰尼了吗?
Have you seen my Johnny here?
他是我的男人
He's my man
他对我不好
And he's doing me wrong
我不会告诉你任何故事
Ain't gonna tell you no stories
我不会对你撒谎
Ain't gonna tell you no lies
一小时前看到你的人 Johnny 离开了
Saw your man Johnny leave about an hour ago
和那个叫奈莉 · 布莱的女孩在一起
With that girl named Nellie Bly
他是你的人,他对不起你
He's your man and he's doing you wrong
弗兰基去了那个热点地区
Frankie went round to that hot spot
随身带着一把大口径点44口径手♥枪♥
Brought along a great big.44
她走了进去,然后笑了
She went inside and then she smiled
在约翰尼在地板上他是她的男人
At Johnny on the floor He was her man
他在做..。
And he was doing...
退后,听到了吗? ,我会干掉第一个动的。
Stay back, you hear? I'll plug the first one that moves.
快点,伙计们。
Come on, men.
来吧,卢。我们得离开这里。现在没时间说话,来吧。
Come on, Lou. We've got to get out of here. No time to talk now, come on.
- 放开我!-继续!
- You get off me! - Go on!
穿过隧♥道♥。
Through the tunnel.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
- 你-怎么你..。
- You. - Why, what'd you...
站住!
Hold it!
我等这一刻等了很久了 Jordan 现在我抓到你了。
I've waited a long time for this moment, Jordan, and now I got you good.
- 我是这个地区的老板-你很聪明,但还不够聪明。
- I am boss of this district. - You're smart, but not smart enough.
这就是像你这样的病房♥修理工的麻烦。
That's the trouble with ward heelers like you.
得到一点政♥治♥权力,你认为你是国王。
Get a little political power, you think you're king.
用贿赂,小恩小惠你认为你可以凌驾于法律之上。
With bribes, petty favours you think you're above the law.
现在谈论的不是使命,而是美国政♥府♥。
It's not the mission talking now, it's the U.S. Government.
- 你就是那只鹰-是啊他们就是这么叫我的。
- So, you're the Hawk. - Yeah, that's what they call me.
制♥造♥和通过假♥币♥是一个联邦栅栏。
Making and passing counterfeit money is a federal of fence.
是啊,你和你的朋友们在亚特兰大要待20年。
Yeah, you and your crowd are due for about 20 years in Atlanta.
快点,伙计们,带他离开这里。
Go on, boys, take him out of here.
- 我以为...-别这样。
- I thought something... - Come on.
- 放开我-拜托。
- Lay off me. - Come on.
等等,你说,她会怎么样?
Wait a minute. Say, what's going to happen to her?
没关系,她会得到很好的照顾。
Never mind, she'll be well taken care of.
来吧。
Come on.
你,老鹰,一只在黑暗中工作的夜莺。
You, the Hawk. A night bird working in the dark.
窃取人们的信心。
Stealing the confidence of people.
- 最卑鄙的小偷-你这么想我很遗憾。
- The lowest kind of a thief. - I'm sorry you think so.
头儿,我这里还有另外一个人,你想看看他吗?
Chief, I've got that other fellow out here, you wanna look at him?
过来。
Come here.
- 是那个人吗?-是的,就是他。
- Is that the man? - Yes, that's the man.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
- 带他去总部-走吧。
- Take him to headquarters. - Come on.
在我回来之前照顾好这位小姐。
Take care of the young lady till I get back.
- 她在哪儿?-从那边出去了,先生。
- Where is she? - Went out that way, sir.
你为什么让她这么做?
Why did you let her?
- 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我-什么意思?
- You double-crossed me. - What do you mean?
- 是你把我安排在这儿的...-你误会我了。
- You planted me up here... - You got me wrong.
让那个叛徒 Flynn 来抓我但我先抓到了他。
...and sent that rat, Flynn, to get me, but I got him first.
- 现在我要抓到你了-等等。
- Now I'm gonna get you. - Wait.
祈祷吧,如果你知道的话,我会在..。
Say your prayers, if you know any. I'll meet you in...
快点,把他带走。
Come on, get him out of here.
那些是绝对必要的? 你知道,我不是天生就有的。
Those absolutely necessary? You know, I wasn't born with them.
不,如果你这么做了,很多人会更安全。
No, a lot of men would have been safer if you had.
电影精选列表