- 你看了昨晚的比赛?-我在报纸上看到的说很棒。
You saw the fight last night? I was reading about it. Says it was great.
- 都烂了-怎么回事?
- It was rotten. - What was the matter with it??
我原以为会有一场比赛直到最后,但是在第77回合那个家伙被黄牌罚下,退出了比赛。
I expected a fight to the finish. But in the 77th round the guy got yellow and quit.
那真是一幅精彩的画。
That certainly is a bird of a picture.
帮帮我吧,我从没见过比她更漂亮的女人。
So help me, I never saw a woman more beautiful.
今天早上才到的。
It's just come this morning.
格斯没等吃早饭就把它粘在那儿了。
Gus didn't wait for his breakfast before he had it stuck up there.
当一个男人可以看着她的时候,他不需要任何早餐。
A guy don't need any breakfast when he can look at her.
她很漂亮。
She is beautiful.
我希望她能喜欢我。
I wish she'd take a shine to me.
你最好别让 Gus Jordan 听到你这么说..。
You better not let Gus Jordan hear you say that...
不然你就得从裤子里掏铅块了。
or you'll be picking lead out of your pants.
那东西什么时候爬进来的?
When did that crawl in here?
在他窒息之前打他的背部。
Hit him on the back before he chokes to death.
这应该让你明白,免费的午餐是用来吃的。
This ought to learn you that free lunch is meant to be ate.
而不是为了过冬而储存。
And not stored for the winter.
你好,你去哪儿了?
Hello, where've you been?
自从斯威尼 · 卡森杀了你女朋友后就没见过你了。
Ain't seen you since Sweeney Carson croaked your girl.
因为重要的事出差了。从现在开始我会经常在你身边。
Been away on important business. I'll be around a lot from now on.
- 你们好吗?-很好。
- How are you, boys? - Fine.
嗨,伙计们,饮料我请。
Hi, boys, drinks are on me.
- 等了很久吗?-大概15分钟。
- Been waiting long? - About 15 minutes.
- 那幅画什么时候上去的?-今天早上。
- When did the painting go up there? - This morning.
我想我知道这次怎么抓到乔丹了。
I think I got the dope on how to get Jordan this time...
让他恢复正常。
and get him right.
Gus 看起来还是老样子 Dan。
Gus seems to be sitting as tight as ever, Dan.
你不相信吗。
Don't you believe it.
就因为他竞选治安官和上级站在一边..。
Just because he's running for sheriff and stands in good with the higher-ups...
不代表他不能出现。
don't mean he can't be showed up.
很快,我就会站在他的立场上,成为这个地区的老板。然后..。
Pretty soon, I'll be standing in his shoes as boss of this here district. And then...
你觉得她会同意这个荣誉吗,丹?
And you figure she goes along with that honor, Dan?
我一直以为你喜欢她。
I always thought you were warm for her.
是的,我得承认,这是我的第一次机会。
Yes, I got to admit it. This is my first big chance.
乔丹在玩一场不正当的游戏,到目前为止他一直在隐藏自己。
Jordan's playing a crooked game. So far he's kept under cover.
但是一旦我得到一些东西我可以带给地方检察官..。
But once I get hold of something I can take to the district attorney...
Gus 出去,我进去。
Gus'll be out and I'll be in.
然后一切都会结束,除了庆祝。
Then it'll all be over but the celebrating.
她可不是个好对付的姑娘 Flynn。
She ain't no easy gal to handle, Flynn.
我知道,她是一个相当老练的文章。
I know that. She's a pretty slick article.
奇克被送到河上游的时候,她冲进了约旦的怀抱..。
When Chick was sent up the river, she blowed into Jordan's arms...
只是为了保护自己,而他却视而不见。
just for protection, and he's too blind to see it.
当然,他自以为是。
Sure, he's all puffed up over himself.
你相信吗? 他真的以为她爱上他了。
Do you believe it? He actually thinks she's in love with him.
自从我唱了那首歌♥,它就一直萦绕在我心头。
Ever since I sang that song, it's been haunting me.
它应该萦绕在你心头你谋杀了它。
It should haunt you. You murdered it.
- 你装作会受伤的样子-是的。
- You play that like it'll hurt you. - It does.
不,我是那种喜怒无常的人。
No, I'm moody that way, see.
喂,老板,我有一首全新的曲子,刚出来的。
Say, boss, I got a brand new tune, just out.
是吗? 怎么了?
Yeah? What is it?
它的名字叫做舞会结束后。
It's called After The Ball Is Over.
播放它。
Play it.
凯利,这首歌♥很适合卢,她要出名了。
Kelly, that'll be a great song for Lou. She's getting famous.
托尼 · 帕斯特自己主动提出为她报名参加他的音乐厅。
Tony Pastor himself offered to sign her up for his music hall.
你不会是说在14街的 Tony Pastor 住♥宅♥区吧?
You don't mean Tony Pastor way uptown on 14th Street?
是的,就是这个。
Yes, that's the one.
牧师说卢把钱都花在了黛拉 · 福克斯身上。
Pastor says that Lou's got it all over Della Fox.
你好,梅格太太。
Hello, Mrs. Meg.
- 弗莱厄蒂夫人我对你很失望-对我失望?
- Mrs. Flaherty, I'm disappointed in you. - Disappointed in me?
仅仅因为我带着小罐子来到这里。
Just because I come here with me little can.
当然,一品脱啤酒不会伤害任何人。
Sure, a pint of beer will hurt nobody no time.
不仅如此,我很失望没有在任务中见到你。
It's not only that. I'm disappointed at not seeing you at the mission.
- 执行任务的时候?-听着,卡明斯。
- At the mission? - See here, Cummings.
怎么了 Jordan?
What is it, Jordan?
我以为你已经放弃了改造我家的念头。
I thought you'd given up the idea of trying to reform my place.
- 不我还是抱有希望-抱有希望?
- No, I'm still hopeful. - Hopeful?
我不会让你们干涉我的生意。
I'm not going to have you people interfering in my business.
在你开始隔壁的任务之前,我们这里从来没有任何麻烦。
Before you started that mission next door, we never had any trouble around here.
我听到的可不是这样。
I've heard differently.
但是如果你说的是真的,我宁愿被误解。
But if what you say is true, I'd only be too glad to be mistaken.
听着,卡明斯,我再说一遍。
Now, see here, Cummings, I'm telling you again.
我不会让我的顾客被赶走的。
I'm not going to have my customers driven away.
为什么,我不会想到这样做,乔丹。
Why, I wouldn't think of doing such a thing, Jordan.
- 嘿 Jordan-嗯。
- Hey, Jordan. - Yeah.
你好吗 Gus?
How are you, Gus?
你好,弗林。
Hello, Flynn.
- 你好吗?-很好。
- How are you? - Great.
- 喝一杯吗?-好啊。
- Have a drink? - Sure.
- 就在那边-好的老大。
- Set up over there. - Right, boss.
一个多月没见你了,你去哪儿了?
Haven't seen you here for more than a month. Where have you been?
这里,那里,到处都是。
Here, there, and everywhere.
城市变得越来越大,需要时间来适应。
City's getting so big, it takes time to get around it.
总有一天我们会走过一座桥去长岛市。
One of these days, we'll be walking across a bridge to Long Island City.
步行? 我们要坐无马车过去。
Walking? We'll be riding over in one of them horseless buggies.
我想给我和 Lou 买♥♥一个。
I'm thinking of buying one of them for me and Lou.
- 顺便问一下 Gus 她怎么样了?-我告诉你她很抢手 Flynn。
- By the way, Gus, how is she? - She's in demand, I tell you, Flynn.
包厘街储蓄银行和 Rupert’s Brewery..。
The Bowery Savings Bank and Rupert's Brewery...
正在争取在他们的新年日历上使用她的独家照片。
are fighting to use her pictures exclusive on their New Year's calendars.
她真是个漂亮的姑娘,格斯。
She sure is a handsome girl, Gus.
我想你不会嫉妒,所有的男人都为她疯狂。
I wonder you don't get jealous, all the men are so crazy about her.
有些人对她的关注让我有点生气。
I do get kind of mad at the attention some of them show her.
但是有一个女孩是所有男人追求的目标,这并不坏。
But it ain't bad, having a girl that all the men are after.
说明我一定很厉害,是吧,弗林?
Shows I must be pretty good, eh, Flynn?
看看这个。
Take a look at that.
刚给她买♥♥的,是不是很棒?
Just bought it for her. Ain't that a pip?
像五分硬币一样大。
Big as a nickel.
如果有人想把她从你身边夺走,你会怎么做?
What would you do if somebody tried to take her away from you?
也许,没什么..。
Probably, nothing...
给她。
to her.
喂,这里的苍蝇真可怕。
Say, the flies here are terrible.
你挑出你不喜欢的,我帮你杀了他们。
You pick out the ones you don't like and I'll kill them for you.
- 办公室里有人找你-好的,蜘蛛。
- Someone wants to talk to you in the office. - All right, Spider.
- 失陪一下 Dan-没问题。
- Excuse me, Dan. - Sure.
卢是鲍厄里街有史以来最漂亮的女孩。
Lou is the swellest girl that ever came down the Bowery.
你们这些家伙根本不了解卢,但我了解。
You fellas don't know nothing about Lou. But I do.
就在战斗之前,母亲
Just before the battle, Mother
- 你什么时候到的 Rita?-两天前。
- When did you get in, Rita? - Two days ago.
但我不是直接来这里的,你知道的。
But I did not come here direct, you understand.
好孩子,丽塔,不要冒险。
Good girl, Rita. Take no chances.
我们都很谨慎,塞吉和我。
We are very discreet, Serge and me.
Gus,你一定很喜欢 Serge,他是个很有价值的助手。
Gus, you must like Serge. He's been a most valuable assistant.
- 你确定你能相信他?-你了解丽塔的。
- Sure you can trust him? - You know Rita.
我们必须特别小心。
We've got to be especially careful.
我不能冒险让总部以这种方式监视。
I can't take chances of having headquarters watching around this way.
- 他们什么都找不到的-如果我们保持清醒就不会。
- They will find nothing. - No, not if we stay awake.
但是别忘了,不要和任何人说话。
But don't forget. No talking to anyone.
丽塔从不说话。
Rita never talks.
- 你确定是 Lou 吗?-她什么都不知道。
- But are you sure about Lou? - She doesn't know a thing.
我说,她出局了,明白吗? 出局了。
Say, she's out of this. Understand? Out of it.
当然 Gus 如果你这么说的话。
Of course, Gus, if you say so.
Serge 我们在谈 Gus 的朋友 Lou。
Serge, we were talking about Gus' friend, Lou.
是的,我听说过她。
Yes, I have heard of her.
她很漂亮,是吗?
She's very beautiful, yes?
比这些还漂亮?
More beautiful than these?
她让他们看起来像一群洗碗工。
She makes them look like a bunch of dishwashers.
你好,米奇。
Hello, Mickey.
卢夫人,你是个好女孩,好女人。
Lady Lou, you're a fine girl, a fine woman.
她是这条街上最好的女人之一。
One of the finest women ever walked the streets.
- 孩子们今天怎么样?-很好 Lou 小姐。
- How are the girls today? - Just fine, Miss Lou.
- 你好 Rita-哦 Lou 见到你真高兴。
- Hello, Rita. - Why, Lou, I'm so very happy to see you.
- 很高兴看到你回来-是啊。
- Glad to see you back. - Yes.
电影精选列表