because it will have a context...
像坟墓一样
as certain as the grave.
我们是从事记忆创造的科学家。
We are scientists engaged in the creation of memory.
但是我们的记忆既不会模糊,也不会消失。
But our memory will neither blur, nor fade.
这是什么 ?
What is this ?
看起来像鲜血。
It looks like blood.
[喇叭喇叭]
[Horn Honking]
晚上好。
Good evening.
医生先生,我们一直在等你。 您能看我们的行李吗?
Herr Doctor,
we've been expecting you. Will you see to our baggage ?
[穆尔瑙]货车已经到达,
[Murnau] The wagon train has arrived,
[Albin]这是主角。
[Albin] And here's the leadmule.
好吧,那是多么可怕的旅程。 你来这里多久了?
Well, what a terrible journey that was. How long have you been here ?
- 不久。 -不要告诉我我们明天有个繁忙的日程。
- Not long. - Don't tell me we have a busy schedule tomorrow.
古斯塔夫,客栈没有室外拍摄。 这里有一些镜头,哈特的马车到了。
Gustav, no exterior shots at the inn. Some shots in here, arrival of Hutter's carriage.
欢迎。 欢迎。
Welcome. Welcome.
欢迎。 欢迎。
Welcome. Welcome.
弗里德里希,我想为这些夜景做个计划。
Friedrich, I'd like to plan for these night scenes.
他们什么时候被罚款?
When are they to be fiilmed ?
他们将很快被拍摄,狼,但是他们并不需要太多的计划。
They will be filmed soon, Wolf,
but they won't require much planning.
但是我需要额外的帮助来设置灯光。
But I need extra help to set up the lights.
当然,您可以给我一些通知,以便我准备。
Surely, you can give me some notice so l can prepare.
医生先生,演员在哪里?
Herr Doctor, where are the extras ?
您正在看他们。
You're looking at them.
[淙淙]
[ Murmuring ]
医生,这些人不能行动。
Doctor, these people cannot act.
他们不需要采取行动。 他们必须是。
They don't need to act. They need to be.
[滚雷]
[Rolling Thunder]
狼?
Wolf?
[门吱吱作响]
[ Door Creaking ]
米勒先生?
Herr Müller ?
[远处的动物How叫]
[Animal Howls In Distance]
[男人喘着粗气]
[Man Gasps]
抱歉,沃尔夫冈。
Sorry, Wolfgang.
[地板吱??吱作响]
[ Floor Creaking ]
[滚雷]
[Rolling Thunder]
[汽车离开]
[Car Leaving]
[run]
[ Grunting ]
[穆尔瑙]好吧,哈特,这是一个适合的夜晚,但您醒来后感到神清气爽,渴望继续前往贵族的城♥堡♥,
[Murnau] Allright, Hutter, it's been a fitful night, but you wake refreshed,
eager to continue your journey to the castle of the nobleman,
谁可能会发大财。
who may very well make your fortune.
等等,古斯塔夫。 你旁边是什么?
Wait, Gustav. What is that beside you ?
是。 捡起来。
Yes. Pick it up.
这是一本关于吸血鬼的书。
It's a book... about vampires.
[Murnau]啊! 是。
[Murnau] Ah ! Yes.
现在你还记得。
Now you remember.
昨晚迷信的农民把它放在那里,那些警告过你的人...
It was put there last night by the superstitious peasants, the ones who warned you...
不要进入奥洛克城♥堡♥。
not to enter Orlock's castle.
那些警告过你甚至都不敢说出他的名字的人-
The ones who warned you not even to dare to speak his name--
Nosferatu--
Nosferatu--
不洁的,不死的
the unclean, the undead.
以免您调用生物本身。
Lest you invoke the creature itself.
很好,古斯塔夫。
Very good, Gustav.
先生医生。 阿尔宾?
Herr Doctor. Albin ?
很抱歉,医生先生,但是-
I am sorry, Herr Doctor, but--
阿尔宾! 是的,弗里德里希。
Albin ! Yes, Friedrich.
阿尔宾(Albin),一个当地人走进了我的框架。
Albin, a native has wandered into my frame.
Kommen sie,Fr?ulein。
Kommen sie, Fr?ulein.
狼。
Wolf.
狼 !
Wolf !
大家怎么了?
What is the matter with everyone ?
除非我们更换十字架,否则她不会让我们继续从事电影创作。
She will not let us go on fiilming, unless we replace the crosses.
我真的被这个困扰吗?
Am I really being bothered with this ?
医生先生,我警告过你。
Herr Doctor, I warned you.
您应该更加关注这些事情。
You should be more concerned about these things.
十字架不用于装饰。
The crosses are not for decoration.
我们会把它们放回去。 他们只是压倒了我们的组成。
We will put them back. They just overwhelm our composition.
阿尔宾,相机。 是的,那光应该足够了。
Albin, the camera. Yeah, that light should be sufficient.
我们必须走了。 亨里克,场景号♥是多少?
We must go. Henrik, what's the scene number?
嗯23。
Uh, 23.
很快。
Quickly.
是的,阿尔宾,那是好事。 他会照顾的。
Yes, Albin, that's fiine. He'll take care of it.
进去。Henrik,在任何一侧。
Go in. Henrik, on either side.
当我给你提示时,你打开门。
You open the door when I give you the cue.
准备好了吗? 我们准备好了吗 ?
Ready ? Are we ready ?
是啊。
Yeah, yeah.
并滚动相机。 虹膜进来。
And roll camera. Iris in.
然后...开始。
And... begin.
古斯塔夫,你走得很慢。
Gustav, you walk in very slowly.
很慢,是的。
Very slowly, yes.
感觉你的包。 确保您有合同。
Feel your bag. Make sure you have your contracts.
你感到害怕。
You're afraid.
带给你的人是谁?
Who was the person who brought you ?
你必须去城♥堡♥。
You must go into the castle.
城♥堡♥叫你。
The castle calls you.
大门突然打开。
The gates suddenly open.
你必须进去。
You must go in.
古斯塔夫,太好了。
That's excellent, Gustav.
前进。
Go forward.
前进。
Go forward.
然后...结束。
And... end.
狼? 是的,没关系。
Wolf? Yeah, it's okay.
我负责他们的建设。
I'm in charge of their construction.
谁建造了这一切? 我们有一个协议。
Who built all this ? We have an agreement.
阿尔宾,阿尔宾,我今天早上派遣了一些当地工人。
Albin, Albin, I sent some local workers ahead this morning.
对不起,我没有向您解释。
I'm sorry I didn't explain to you.
拜托,院子里有一台发电机,就在右边的树旁。
Please, there's a generator in the courtyard, just past the tree on the right.
使其工作并更换此相机。
Get it to work and replace this camera.
我们达成协议! 是。 在这里待会儿。
We had an agreement! Yes. Stay here for a moment.
狼,你的相机在这里。 尽快设置。 是?
Wolf, your camera's here. Set it up as quickly as possible. Yes?
胶卷相机。
Roll camera.
古斯塔夫(Gustav),您的前进非常缓慢,总是驶向隧♥道♥。
Gustav, you move forward very slowly,
heading always for the tunnel.
这很完美。 只是一个未被探索,未被触及的黑洞...
This is erfect. Just a darkhole,
that has been unexplored, untouched...
很久很久了
for long, long time.
然后,有一个晚上,有些东西爬出来了。
And then, one night,
something crawls out.
utter...
Hutter...
遇见奥洛克伯爵。
meet Count Orlock.
[滚雷]
[Rolling Thunder]
古斯塔夫,你必须跟着他进入隧♥道♥。
Gustav, you must follow him into the tunnel.
是。 进去
Yes. Going in.
往下走。
Make your way down.
和...
And...
结束。
end.
狼?
Wolf?
[气喘吁吁]我的天哪!
[ Panting ] My God !
狼? 是的,知道了。
Wolf? Yeah, got it.
卓越。
Remarkable.
我们恐怖交响曲的序曲。
The overture to our symphony of horrors.
天才,哈特,天才。
Genius, Hutter, genius.
他不是来自Reinhardt公♥司♥。
He is not from the Reinhardt Company.
嗯 恭喜,古斯塔夫。
Mm. Congratulations, Gustav.
是。 我很好,不是吗?
Yes. I was good, wasn't I ?
我看到了他的脸。 他的脸。
I saw his face. His face.
你真的在哪里找到他的?
Where did you fiind him really ?
在那个洞里。
In that hole.
古斯塔夫,这是你最好的时刻。
Gustav, this was your finest moment.
好,古斯塔夫。 先生们,我们收拾行囊吧。
Good, Gustav. Gentlemen, let's pack up.
夜间拍摄完成。
Shooting is completed for the night.
这就对了 ? 我们一直走到一个场景。
That's it ? We came all the way for one scene.
我会随时随地驾驶Gustav的外观。
电影精选列表