让我看看你出刺拳的样子 小子
Let me see you do your jab, kid.
刺拳 刺拳
Jab, jab. Jab.
不是那样
Not that.
-那是... -我懂的
- That's the... - I got it.
停下 小子
Stay... Kid.
听着
Listen.
-怎么了? -只是...
- What? - It's...
这样没用的 我可能不适合教你
This ain't working. I don't know if I'm the guy for this.
不不不 我可以做到的
No, no, no, I can do it.
-就... -刺拳 刺拳
- Just... - Jab. Jab.
不不 不要交叉你的双脚
No, no, no, don't cross your feet.
你不能交叉你的双脚 会有人推你
You don't cross your feet, somebody'll push you,
然后你就会摔倒
you'll get knocked down to the ground.
你不能有这个动作 这是技巧
You don't do it, it's technique.
这是重要的技巧 很重要!
It's important. Technique's important!
-闪电... -就像帕迪教的那样!
- Lightning... - Like Paddy taught!
没事的 闪电
It's all right, Lightning.
-帕迪 -我...我可以...
- Paddy. - I... I can...
技术很关键!
Technique is important!
右拳右拳右拳!
Right hand! Right hand!
右拳左拳!右拳左拳!
Right hand, left! Right hand, left!
小子!
Kid!
闪电 你得爬起来
Lightning, you've got to get up.
你期待周五的舞会吗?
So, you excited about the dance Friday?
那之类的事
Something like that.
我会穿一条超性感的裙子
I got this really sexy dress.
会很有趣的
It's going to be a lot of fun.
-是吗? -没错
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你要和谁去?
Who you going with?
哦 既然你问到了 可能埃迪吧
Oh, well, now since you asked that, probably Eddie.
-他可没那么可爱... -嗯
- Well, he's not that cute, so... - Mmm, okay.
另外 史黛西也邀请我了
And besides, Stacy asked me out.
-是吗? -嗯 是个很不错的提议
- Really? - Yeah, it was a great proposal.
反正也没其他人邀请我 所以...
I mean, no one else asked me, so...
噢 拜托 这话可不公道
Oh, come on, that... That's not fair.
好了 我得走了
Ooh, all right, I got to go.
-啥? -得走了
- What? - Gotta go.
我还以为我们要一起去图书馆
I thought we were supposed to go to the library.
那只是你的计划
That was your plan.
但你本应该和我一起去的
You were supposed to help me with it.
雷吉!
Reggie!
嘿 闪电
Yo, Lightning.
闪电 嘿
Lightning, yo!
闪电!
Yo, Lightning.
闪电
Yo, Lightning.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
闪电 哟
Lightning, yo.
你从哪儿弄来这些?
Where'd you get all this?
怎么了?
What?
你看你那样
You?
还不是你像个丧尸一样从那儿突然冒出来的缘故
Well, you come around there growling like a bear and stuff.
嗯 不管了 来吧 我们来整整这些东西
Yeah, well, come on, let's patch this stuff up.
来啊
Come on.
你从哪儿搞来的这些东西?
Yo, where'd you get all this stuff?
费尔伯特大街的一家旧健身房♥
That old gym down on Philbert Street.
我以前的健身房♥
My old gym.
我就知道 所以你就是这附近的人
I knew it. So you are from around here.
曾经是
Once upon a time.
你得带我去看看 可以吗?
Well, you got to take me. Please?
不 已经倒闭很多年了
No. It's been shut down for years.
就剩一堆老鼠和垃圾
Nothing but rats and garbage.
拿着 我给你拿的
Here, I got this for you.
-这是个... -我们就只有这个了 小子
- That's a... - It's all we got, kid.
戴上
Put it on.
戴吧
Yeah.
戴头上
Your head.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, okay.
-当然 戴之前我们应该先洗洗 -噢 拜托
- Of course, we should wash it first. - Oh, come on.
别激动 嘿
Relax. Hey.
看看我给你带了什么
Look what I got you.
你不用在头上戴那玩意儿 戴上这个就行
You don't have to put those on your head. Put these on.
真的专业拳击手套 来吧 带上它们
Real deal boxing mitts. Come on, put them on.
带上吧 伙计
Come on, man.
你永远想不到这是谁用过的
You'll never know whose hands were in those.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
举起你的双拳
Keep your hands up.
-你可不会想尝到这个 -举起来
- Oh, you don't want this. - Hands up.
-不可能的 -刺拳
- No way. - Jab.
我们来看看刺拳
Let's see that jab.
来吧 小子
Come on, kid.
我来教教你诱杀
I'm going to teach you about trapping.
诱杀?
Trapping?
别让这小子来碍事
Just get the kid out of the way.
雷吉 喊出来
Reggie, call it out.
刺拳 刺拳
Jab, jab.
刺拳
Jab.
刺拳!
Jab!
加油 揍他!
Come on, send him up.
刺拳 重拳 刺拳 重拳
Jab, cross. Jab, cross.
-想走吗? -闪电 有刀!
- You wanna go? - Lightning, knife!
你的"硬气"呢
No more of that macho stuff.
-有刀! -你的流浪汉英雄正忙着呢
- Knife! - Your homeless hero's busy.
嘿 小学♥生♥妹♥
Hey, little school girl.
你的男朋友呢?
Where's your boyfriend?
他真的不该让你这种尤物自己走回家
He really shouldn't let a sweet little treat like you walk home by yourself.
我只是想和你谈谈 甜心
I just want to talk to you, sweetheart.
-住手! -嘿!
- Stop it. - Hey!
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
你知道他们为什么叫我皮克(冰锥)吗 宝贝儿?
You know why they call me Pick, baby?
哼?
Huh?
老子才不管你有多香甜
I don't give a damn how sweet you smell,
老子会把你刺成两瓣
I will pick your ass apart.
好东西
Nice piece.
别碰它
Don't touch it.
-这是雷吉送我的 -闭嘴
- Reggie gave it to... - Shh.
我有份礼物送给雷吉
Yeah, I got a gift for Reggie.
你给我保证雷吉收下这个
You see to it that Reggie gets his hands on this.
好吗?你知道该怎么做
Okay? He'll know what to do with it.
嘘
Shh.
雷吉?雷吉!
Reggie? Reggie!
-妈! -雷吉!
- Mom! - Reggie!
-赶紧赶紧 -不 他是谁?
- Come on, come on. Come on. - No, who is he?
-怎么回事? -妈 这个是闪电 赶紧的
- What's going on? - Mom, this is Lightning. Come on.
-不 不行 -发生什么了?
- No. No! - What happened?
啥都没发生 他受伤了
Nothing happened. He's hurt.
等下 你受伤了吗 宝贝?
Wait, are you hurt, honey?
妈 别问了 我没事 好吗?
Mom, stop. I'm okay, all right?
他为我挡了一刀
There was a fight and he took a knife for me.
-我们得让他进去 -雷吉 我不是医生
- We need to get him in. - Reggie, I am not a doctor.
妈 你学过护理
Mom, you studied to be a nurse.
你学过处理这种情况
Okay, you study this kind of thing all the time.
我看到你有练习 现在赶紧帮我把他弄进去
I see you practicing your books. Now, help me get him in.
-我们送他去医院 -不要
- Okay, we'll take him to the hospital. - No.
在这儿等着 等下
Stay right here. Just wait right here.
-不 我跟你说过你 我不看医生 不去医院 -等等等
- No, I told you, no doctors, no hospitals. - Wait, wait, wait.
-停下停下! -雷吉 我不能去医院
- Stop, stop. Stop. Mom... - Reggie, I can't.
妈 妈 这就是那个帮过我的家伙
Mom, Mom, Mom, this is the guy that helped me.
-我不能这么做 -妈 求你了
- I can't do it. - Mom, please.
他帮过我
This is the guy that helped me.
-记得吗? -雷吉 我...
- Remember? - Reggie, I...
电影精选列表