没找到?
No luck?
老板?
Boss?
没 没找到
No. Nothing.
嘿 你想什么呢?
Hey, where you at?
只是看看
Just looking.
就看看?
Just looking?
是啊 只是看看
Yeah, just looking.
雷吉 如果你需要找人谈谈 我随时可以
Reg, if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you.
谈什么?
Talk about what?
奥普拉吗?咋了?
Oprah? What?
你想聊奥普拉那咱们就聊奥普拉呗
You want to talk about Oprah, we can talk about Oprah.
你明知道我说什么 雷吉
You know, Reg.
那没什么好谈的
There ain't nothing to talk about.
别给我甩脸子 雷吉诺德
Don't go giving me attitude, Reginald.
-雷吉诺德? -没错
- Reginald? - Yeah.
-怎么 你现在在扮演我妈吗? -你妈?
- What's that? You're my mama now. - Your mama?
你要教训我?哈?
You're going to scold me? Huh?
-你看起来一点都不像我妈 -那当然
- You don't look anything like my mama. - I'm sure of that.
你得走了
You need to go.
-快走 -雷吉
- Go. - Reg...
玛利亚 快走!
Mariah, go!
要走 好吧
Go, okay.
怎么了 男子汉?
What's going on, tough guy?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
你的妞?
That yours?
哥还有点喜欢这一款
'Cause I'd like a little of that.
嘿兄弟 她是你的就算了 我懂
Hey, if she's yours, I got you, bro.
哥甚至可以帮你把她
I'll even help you out.
哥给你点小钱 她就乖乖躺着等你了
Break you off a little something, make her lay down for her man,
你懂我意思吧?
if you know what I mean?
不懂也没关系 哥可都是在帮你 兄弟
Hey, If not, that's sweet, is all I'm saying, bro.
反正哥尝到不少甜头 对吧 布里克?
Cause you know I got a sweet tooth, ain't that right, Brick?
嘿 你打算去哪儿?
Hey, where you going?
雷吉 你最近都忙什么呢?
Reggie, what you been up to, man? Where you been at?
-上学 -上学?
- School. - School?
怎么 你打算当球星了?
What, you play ball now?
不 我觉得他不是那块料
Yeah, I ain't think he was a baller.
所以伙计 干嘛浪费时间在学校混事?
So why you do it, dawg? Why you buy into all this school shit?
你现在多大了?
How old are you now?
-16岁 -16岁哈
- Sixteen. - Sixteen.
-开什么车? -没有车
- Where your ride at? - Don't have one.
那就对了 因为你都他妈的待在学校里
That's right. Cause you're in school all the damn time.
看到那个没?
You see that?
那种宝贝在学校里过家家是赚不到的 伙计
You ain't going to get that playing their game, dawg.
赚不到伙计 上学只能给你挣些角票
No, what you going to get is a bunch of nickels and dimes
一群穷鬼在那里鬼扯成功
and cheap ass talk about success.
那种小钱可不能帮你赚到车 把到妹
But, nickels and dimes they don't get you the ride. They don't get you the girl.
并且哥百分百的肯定 上学赚不到这些
And it damned sure, ain't get you this.
看到这个了吗 宝贝儿?
See this right here, baby?
这才是最要紧的东西
This is what it's all about, dawg.
这就是你生活的世道
This is where you live, dawg.
但你很聪明 雷吉
But you're smart, Reggie.
干一次你就能暴富 我保证
You get started and you will be flushed overnight. I guarantee it.
-我这样挺好的 行吗? -雷吉
- I'm good, all right? - Reggie.
兄弟兄弟
Reggie, Reggie, Reggie.
怎么了兄弟?为什么这么冷漠?
What's up? Why you being so cold?
哦 我懂了
Oh! I know what this is about.
因为你哥的事嘛
Your brother.
听着兄弟 我也很爱威尔
Look, man, I loved Chill Will too,
但他不如你聪明
but he wasn't as smart as you.
这就是整件事的原因
And that's why that happened.
他自己犯下了大错 不是吗?
He made the big mistake, right?
他不卖♥♥了 开始自己用
He stopped selling and he started using.
但是你比他聪明多了 小子
But, you're smarter than that, kid.
你有能干净赚钱的脑子
You're smart enough to make this money and stay clean.
赚钱给你的小女朋友买♥♥些漂亮衣服
Money to buy your little bit of sweet some pretty clothes.
-赚钱改善你♥妈♥的♥... -我这样就挺好的 别说了
- Money to put your mom in a new... - I'm good, all right?
嘿 你要去哪儿?
Hey, where you going?
我觉得你没有认真听我说话
I really don't think you hear me.
兄弟 你眼前的这东西
This is it right here, bro.
才是所有人追求的最重要的的东西
This is what it's all about.
事实上
Matter of fact,
看好了 喂
watch this. Yo!
想赚点外快吗?
Wanna make a dollar?
没错 过来给自己赚点钱 伙计
Yeah, come over here and make you some money, dawg.
赶紧的 快过来
Come on, man. Move.
伙计 快
Come on, dawg.
看好了
Watch this, bro.
给我单脚跳
Hop on one leg.
看到没?
You see what I'm talking about?
好了 给你 你赚的
Yeah, there you go. You earned it.
-最好冷静点哦 -冷静哦
- Better calm that down. - Calm down.
好样的
Ooh, bueno.
再来赚点钱伙计
Come make this money, dawg.
过来这儿 亲哥的屁♥股♥
Come over here and kiss my ass.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
-看好了 -滚吧你
- Watch this. - Get out of here.
当你有钱了
When you got money,
其他人为你做事
people do for you.
如果你没有 你就得给他们服务
When you don't, you do for them.
你想做哪种人 哼?
So who you want to be, Reggie, huh?
你想做哪种人?
Who you want to be?
-听着兄弟 我和我妈说过... -你妈妈?
- Look, man, I told my mom... - Your mama?
-你听到这家伙说啥没? -呵 你妈妈
- Yo, you hear this guy? - Your mom...
威尔总是和我说你是个妈宝
Will always told me that you was a mama's boy.
这可能是那个死掉的笨蛋说的唯一聪明话
And that's probably the only smart thing that dead fool ever said.
因为 你妈就是个...
Because your mom ain't nothing but a...
揍那小子
Hit that boy.
不许说妈妈的坏话 兄弟
You don't talk about a boy's mama, man.
有枪 我们快跑 跑!
Gun. Let's go. Go!
...所以我拒绝了他 我跟他说过下次吧
So, I blew him off and I told him that I would let him know.
因为我想要你一起来
Because I want you to come too.
都是些条子
It's a cop thing and all.
我?我就算了 薇
Me? Oh, no. I don't think so, Viv.
不是那种四人约会啦
It's not a double date or anything.
不是
No.
我想多陪陪雷吉
I want to hang around Reg.
雷吉是大男孩了
Reg is a big boy.
你确定他周五的晚上想和妈妈过吗?
Are you sure he wants to spend his Friday night with Mama?
我知道
I know.
我知道 但是...
I know, Viv, but...
你什么时候开始对条子感兴趣了?
What is it with you and this whole cop thing now?
姐在年轻的时候差不多跟各种类型都玩过了
Well, I have dated everyone at Children and Youth,
-现在是时候... -确实
- and it's time to give... - True.
给执法部门一个机会了
...law enforcement a try.
从维斯开始
Starting with Vice.
说真的 乔斯 你应该出来玩玩
Seriously, Joce, you should come out.
我是说 要是你不在的话
I mean, who is going to tell me to keep my panties on,
谁来管住我?
if you are not there?
你是说 帮你在不宽衣解带的情况下泡到他们
You mean, help you find them at closing.
-喂 -真是的
- Oi... - Seriously.
你需要多出来玩玩
You need to get out.
我和雷吉约好一起去看电影
I told Reg we'd go out to a movie.
他不会永远陪妈妈看电影的
He's not going to be watching movies with mama forever.
另外 我跟我说 我看到他和...
And besides, I told you I see him with the, uh...
黄金女孩 玛利亚在一起
The King girl, Mariah.
那女孩的身材可辣了
The girl with the woman's body.
-棒呆了 -我敢肯定这不是雷吉的重点
- Whoo! - I'm sure Reg doesn't notice.
他是个青少年了 亲爱的 他懂这个
He's a teenage boy, honey. He sees it.
他也想要
And he wants it.
电影精选列表