It affects your brain cells the same way love does.
我猜 大家都觉得你们俩住在一起很奇怪
I guess people think it's strange the two of you living together.
我不知道 随便了
I don't know I guess
你看 这房♥子地方很大
Look there's plenty of room in this house.
人们可以想怎么样就怎么样
People can think what they want to think.
我妈妈教我的
My mom was the one who taught me that.
我从来没这么想过
Oh I never really saw it that way.
你知道吗 你和其他女孩真的很不一样
You know you you're really different from other girls.
我是说 你对待事情要更认真些
I mean you take things much more seriously for you.
你知道吗 一开始 有点让我不耐烦
You know at first it kind of turned me off.
我还以为你太拘谨了
You know I thought you were uptight or something.
不不 我是说 我喜欢你
No no I mean I like you.
你还没听到好听的呢
I mean you haven't heard the good part yet.
什么好听的?
What's the good part?
有一天 我看见了你的微笑
One day I saw you smile.
真把我震慑到了
And it really knocked me out.
你的笑容
Your smile...
就如同
it's like...
阳光在驱散灰暗
the sun breaking over a gray day.
我的脸灰暗吗?
My face is like a gray day?
哦 不 不 不
Oh no no no.
你的脸庞是如此的美丽
Your face is is beautiful.
你的眼睛也很美 不过
Your eyes are beautiful but it...
总是
it was always...
忧郁着
overcast.
你看 娜塔莉
Look Natalie...
我和很多女孩约过
I go out with a lot of girls.
我是说 我不是那种
I mean I'm not a monogamous...
专一的男生 但是
type guy on the hall but...
你非常与众不同
well you're different.
你不是一般人
You're something else.
那我是什么啊?
What am I?
我刚告诉你啦
Well I just told you.
我 我先去趟洗手间
I have I have to go to the bathroom upstairs.
我马上回来 好吧?
I'll be right back okay?
我看不下去了 我可以
I can't watch this. I can.
哦 真恶心!
Oh disgusting!
来救救我啊
Hello. Help me.
我要完了
I'm failing.
我给搞砸了
I'm doing a terrible job.
没事 千万不要惊慌 顺其自然
Okay. Now don't panic. Just let go.
好吧 我们在坐着聊天
Okay we were sitting and talking.
然后他跟我说他喜欢我的一切
And he was telling me everything that he liked about me.
然后突然之间 事情就变得很奇怪
And then all of the suddenly it got it got really weird.
"奇怪"你指什么意思?要变♥态♥吗?
And how do you mean "weird"? Like kinky?
不是
No.
有点尴尬 不舒服
Awkward uncomfortable.
我说我要上厕所 然后我就上来了
I said I was coming up to go to the bathroom then
好的 一会儿打给你
Okay. I called you.
他在那尬聊
Okay he talked and talked.
他跟她说她花容月貌
He told her that she was beautiful and
然后说她不是一般人 然后她说:那我是什么?
said she was something else and then she said "what am I?"
然后就尴尬了 她该怎么办呢?
and then it got awkward. What should she do?
她跟他说她要去洗手间
Now she told him she was going to the bathroom.
所以她得赶紧去冲马桶 然后马上下楼
So she'll have to flush the toilet. Soon she has to go down.
我是认真的 这也太糟了 闭嘴!
I'm serious. That's too bad. Shut up!
好的 好的 听着
Okay okay listen.
小杰和我 都强烈地觉得不应该再尬聊下去了
Jeff and I both strongly feel that there should be no more talking.
应该采取行动了
The time has come for action.
波莉 我最后警告一次
Polly for the last time
你妈和我都不想让你再看我们的小♥电♥影♥了
your mother and I don't want you to look in our tapes.
现在 我要你下去
Now I want you to go down there
按我说的做 再见 小杰
and fix as I told you. Bye Jeff.
我得走了 再见
I got to go. Bye.
我没有上厕所
I didn't go to the bathroom.
看起来
Look...
不好意思 我成聊天鬼才了
I'm I'm sorry I've made a mess of things.
就是
It's just that
我不知道 我从未真正
I don't know. I've never really...
跟你约会过
been out with you before.
而且
And...
我真不知道说什么好
I just don't know what to say.
我是说 如果 如果你想聊
I mean if if you want to talk about
什么政♥府♥或
government or...
转基因燃料什么的
genetically produced fuel or something...
也很好 或者
that's fine. Or...
我们根本不需要聊
we don't have to talk at all.
就这样吧
That's all.
你想走就走吧
You can go if you want to.
跟我说说转基因燃料吧
Tell me about genetically produced fuel.
你真的想知道转基因燃料吗?
You really want to know about genetically produced fuel?
这正是我想说的
That's exactly what I want to talk about.
你能相信吗?卡西的还在这呢
Hm can you believe it? Casey's still here.
一起看看?
Shall we?
当然可
Of course.
嘿 跟你说过吗?
Hey did I tell you?
卡西要代我考驾照
Casey's taking me for my driver's permit.
真的吗? 嗯
Really? Uhhuh.
到这儿来 宝贝!
Come on over here baby!
想开车去浪漫一趟吗?
Wanna go for a romantic drive?
小杰 你打棒球 对吧?
Jeff you play baseball right?
没错
Yeah.
如果我说
How would you feel if I said this you...
在我遇见你之前
"Before I met you...
最多也只到本垒
"there were only base hits at best.
但你已经到全垒打 好吧?
"But you really are a grandslam home run." Okay?
如果我这么说你会怎么想?
How would you feel if I said that to you?
之前从没有人对我说过这样的话
No one really ever said anything like that to me before.
你说的那些都是认真的吗?
Did you really mean all that stuff?
什么认真的?
What stuff?
你知道 本垒
You know base hits
大满贯全垒打?
grandslam home runs?
小杰 你在说什么?
Jeff what are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
阿祖克努森
Zoo Knudsen.
纽约老鹰队
New York eagles.
阿祖克努森?
Zoo Knudsen?
他是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine.
大家都知道他连小曲球都打不到
Everyone knows he can't hit the slider.
你一定很有强烈的感情吧 娜塔莉
You must have very strong feelings Natalie.
你母亲去世了 你父亲经常不在
Your mother dead your father so so absent.
你从这张照片中看到什么?
What do you see in this picture?
你看 这有个女孩 嗯嗯
You see there's this girl. Mmhm.
然后
And...
偶尔 她会去当模特 嗯
occasionally she does some modeling. Mmm.
所以一天 她找到了一份在钢琴旁摆造型的工作
So one day she got a job posing next to a piano...
抱着这个娃娃 嗯
holding this doll baby. Mmm.
所以她就这么做了 还拿到报酬
So she did it and got paid for it.
然后她就回家了
And she went home.
真是个很有趣的故事 娜塔莉
That's a very interesting story Natalie.
这是百日菊
These are zinnias.
那关于百日菊 你能告诉我什么吗?
Is anything that you can tell me about the zinnias?
我分辨不出它们的颜色 因为这是黑白的
I can't tell you their color they are because it's black and white.
急着回家吗 娜塔莉?嗯?
Uh hurrying home Natalie? Hmm?
是不是
Isn't it true that the...
你匆忙回家
reason you are hurrying home
是因为一个
is because of a certain...
叫杰弗里莫兰的
young man named...
年轻男孩?
Jeffrey Moran?
不是的 罗德尼医生
Actually no Dr. Rodney.
我还有很多作业要做
电影精选列表