天堂七分钟
詹妮弗·康纳利
美丽心灵 血钻 梦之安魂曲
我去 小娜
Boys Nat.
你知道男孩子那里有直有弯吗?
Did you know that they have straight ones and bent ones?
仅仅看他们的手相 你就可以知道他那里有多大
And if you look at their hands you can tell how big it is.
想象下自己可以拥有一个独♥立♥的那玩意?
I mean can you imagine owning this thing with a will of its own?
你不是经常在幻想吗?
Don't you think about it all the time?
瞎说 波利 根本没有
Actually Polly no.
挺奇怪的
They do weird things.
仅仅一个念想它就立马硬了
You have a thought it stands right up.
这难道不是很神奇吗?
Isn't it amazing?
无法想象我拥有一个会是什么样 你能吗?
I mean I can't imagine what it would be like to have one can you?
波莉 你小声点
Polly can you keep your voice down?
亲爱的 别忘了15号♥把支票寄到俄亥俄贝尔公♥司♥
Oh honey don't forget to mail the check to Ohio Bell on the 15th.
爸爸? 嗯
Dad? Yeah.
天气可能会转冷 所以…
It might get cold so...
挑一件毛衣带上吧?
which of these sweaters do you like best?
随便啦
Oh I don't know.
帮我选一个吧?
Can you choose one for me please?
跟小家伙打个招呼!
Hello!
怎么了?你不好意思啦?
What's wrong? Am I embarrassing you?
嘿 贝克先生
Hey Mr. Becker.
来见见我的小家伙 贝克先生!
I like you to meet my new friend Mr. Pecker!
给你 我不闹了
Here I'll be good.
正切 这是正切
Tangent. It's tangent.
如果我们知道A 就能得出X了
We know what A is we know what X is.
也许你能知道X是什么
Maybe you know what X is.
在我看来A就是A
If I know what A is I know what A is.
小杰你看
Look Jeff.
如果A是37 这是一个圆
If A is 37 and all of this is a circle
X是多少?
then what's X?
X就是我签名的样式
X is the way I sign my name.
格里 快来吃饭了
Gerry honey. It's almost time for dinner.
这道题做完再让他走
This kid is not leaving the table until he gives an X.
X是多少?
What's X?
紫外线
Ultraviolet rays.
饭别给我吃了
You just lost dinner.
X是什么?
What's X?
黄♥片♥?
A dirty movie?
抖机灵
Okay smart guy.
驾照别想考了
No Learner's Permit.
这下怎么样
How do you like them
360减37
360 minus 37.
太迟了
Too late.
在我看来 你车也别想开了
You can forget about driving as far as I'm concerned.
不公平啊!
That's not fair.
生活就是如此艰难 帅哥
Life's tough buddy.
妈妈!
Mom!
你能不能让他别管我的事好吗
Can't you get him off my case?
格里说不让我去考驾照了
I mean now Gerry says I can't get my Learner's Permit.
他不能对我这样 对吧?
He can't stop me can he?
你是我们家庭的一份子
You're part of the family.
你只要还呆在这 就得听我和格里的话
As long as you live here you have to respect both Gerry and me.
他别跟我们一起吃了
This boy is not eating with us tonight.
我不想看再到他的脸
I don't even want to see his face.
我也不想看再到你的脸
Oh don't worry. You're not gonna see my face.
永远不想
Ever again!
真是可以
That was smart.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey what's up?
没啥事
Not much.
你看到波莉了吗?
Have you seen Polly?
没
No.
打起精神 你挺幸运的
Cheer up. You're lucky.
好了 别忘把门锁上
Now don't forget to keep the doors locked.
谢谢帮忙 波利
Thanks Polly.
你不必自己一个人看家 娜塔莉 你知道
You don't have to be alone Natalie. You know that.
你盖尔姨妈已经给你准备好房♥间了
Your aunt Gail has a room already for you.
她不想看到你独守空房♥
She gave such hard time about letting you stay alone again.
波莉 我忘了告诉你 你妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Oh Polly I forgot to tell you. Your mother called.
小心手
Watch your hand.
爸爸 我希望你不用走
I wish you didn't have to go.
哦 娜塔莉
Oh Natalie.
你为什么这么固执?
Why are you being so stubborn?
为什么不和你盖尔姨妈住在一起?
Why won't you stay with your aunt Gail?
因为我家在这
Because I live here.
而且
And besides...
你看波莉的父亲是个销♥售♥代表 他一直没走直到换新工作
Polly's father was a sales rep until he asked for a new position.
他那个跟我是完全不同的工作
Polly's father is in an entirely different line of work.
如果我想赢得未来领袖大赛
Well if I want to win that Future Leaders contest
我必须专心完成课程作业
I have to really concentrate on my essay.
我不能在盖尔姨妈家做
And I just can't do it at Aunt Gail's.
车不错
Great car.
手也不小
Big hands.
开玩笑
Ridiculous.
该换塞子了
Need new points and plugs.
我爱你
I love you.
美国政♥府♥已经致电南非
The United States government has told South Africa
对最近发生的暴♥力♥事件深感不安并表示关切
it is deeply disturbed and concerned over recent violence
目前已经夺走了至少26条生命
which has taken at least 26 lives.
此外 还有300人受伤
In addition 300 people have been injured.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你和你妈妈吵架了?
Did you and your mom get in the fight?
嗯
Well...
父母和孩子总是吵架
parents and kids always fight.
世界就是这样
It's the way of the world.
他不是我的父亲
He's not my parent.
大人和小孩经常吵架
Adults and kids often fight.
他也不是大人
He's not adult either.
他威胁我 欺负我
He threatens tries to bully me.
他要我跟他一模一样
He insists that I have to be exactly like him.
我再也不回去住了
I'm not living there anymore.
别拿自己不当外人
Don't get too comfortable.
你真是个大好人小娜 我会帮你做饭的
You're really being great Nat. I can cook you know?
很抱歉 没这机会了 你得离开
I'm sorry you won't get the chance. But you're leaving.
明早七点前必须走人
Tomorrow at 7 A.M. But promptly.
喂?
Hello?
嗨 爸爸
Hi Daddy.
不 你没有吵醒我
No you didn't wake me.
只有我
It's only me.
我有点累了 想去睡觉 仅此而已
I'm just tired. I need to sleep that's all.
不 不用为我担心 爸爸
No don't worry about me Dad.
我喜欢独处
I like being alone.
晚安
Good night.
每个月
So every month
来月经的女人都到这些茅屋里去
the menstruating women go to these huts
然后男人还呆在房♥子里?
while the men remain in the houses?
所以普遍认为
So it is believed
和女人接触会使男人阳痿
that contact with the women will make the men impotent.
参议员娜塔莉贝克尔
Senator Natalie Becker
请问是不是你♥爸♥爸一离开家
isn't it true that the moment your father left home
你就立刻找个男孩陪你一起过夜了?
you had a boy spent the night with you?
额 我那是还很年轻
Well um I was very young then.
我们必须考虑到当时的特殊氛围
we must consider the climate of the time.
我懂了
I see.
就再看一会儿 亲爱的
I'll be up soon dear.
啊! 我的老天
Aah! Oh my God.
小杰
Jeff.
♪ 亲爱的小帅哥 亲爱的小帅哥 ♪
♪ Little boy sweet Little boy sweet ♪
♪ 我亲爱的小帅哥 ♪
♪ Sweet little boy of mine Boy of mine ♪
♪ 我想认识你 ♪
♪ I want to know you ♪
♪ 我想让你知道 ♪
电影精选列表