但我把迈阿密那活儿给了乔.
in Miami.
这还是因为这笨蛋适应不了迈阿密.
The only reason that is that the mook can't take Miami.
那儿太热了.
It's too damn hot down there.
迈阿密不是人住的地方,是个蒸气房♥ 到处是蚊子.
Miami's not a city. It's a steam room with mosquitoes.
好了,托尼,你是个合格的
That's great, Tony.
You're a regular process-serving savant.
送文书的行家.
What'd you call me? Savant.
你叫我什麽?
行家,就是对某事很在行的人
That's somebody who's really good at something...
哦,谢谢 乔.
Oh, thanks, Joe.
...同时也是个十足的白♥痴♥.
While being a complete idiot.
嘿!
(THUD) Hey!
女士们,请别!
Ladies, please.
是的,你干活真快.
Yeah, you really did serve these really fast.
实际上今天刚给你,你昨天就送到了.
In fact, you served them yesterday.
-什麽? -你在说什麽?
What? What are you talking about?
今天几号♥?
What's the date today? It's the... The 10th.
10号♥.
是11号♥,白♥痴♥.
It's the 11th, numb nuts.
给我!
Give me that.
他妈的,托尼!
Goddamn it, Tony!
别紧张,瑞,我回法♥院♥去
Relax, Ray, relax.
叫他们重弄一张.
I'll go back to the courthouse. I'll refile it.
是那个前面有白色柱子的建筑物
It's the big white building
嘿,操♥你♥妈♥的,乔.
with the pillars in front of it.
你老说我笨,我烦透了.
Hey, screw you, Joe!
I'm tired of you calling me stupid.
我才不是那种在卧室裡种葡萄的傢伙.
I'm not the one growin' a grape vine
in my living room.
这个废物以为他是盖洛葡萄酒公♥司♥德老闆.
This loser thinks he's going be
Ernest and Julio freakin' Gallo.
瑞,到底有没有活儿给我?
Ray, do you have a job for me or not?
听著,我有个活儿
Look, I got one job right now.
就现在.
It's an important job out of Texas.
这是个重要的活儿,德州来的活儿.
报酬是5000美元.
It pays five grand.
本来是要给托尼的
Well, I was gonna give it to Tony,
因为他最近很抢手.
seeing he's been so hot lately,
但现在我们知道了
but now that we know he can't read a goddamn calendar,
他他妈的连日曆都看不懂
这让我感到不安.
makes me a little edgy.
所以,给你...
So here.
什麽你要给乔?
What, you're gonna give it to Joe?
他两个月来一事无成?
After two months of screw-ups?
他要花10周才能送到.
It's gonna take him 10 weeks to serve it.
谢谢你的预言,超级蠢货.
Well, thanks for the prediction,
Nostra-dumbass. Don't you have a courthouse to find?
你不是还要去法♥院♥吗?
Eat me.
吃我(的大便)吧.
吃你?
Eat you?
我这辈子也不会这麽饿.
I've never been that hungry in my life.
听著, 乔.
(SIGHS) Listen, Joe,
这是我在纽约最大的一个客户的 德州分店给的活儿
this is the Texas branch
of my biggest account here in New York.
这次你要是做得好,我就会财源滚滚, 你明白吗?
This file could open up
a lot of out-of-state business for me,
you understand?
这是个轻鬆的活儿.
It's an easy job.
你必须快点搞定.
All you gotta do is do it fast.
别再拖上6天了.
None of that lollygagging six-day crap on this.
我说真的.
I'm serious!
老闆,一定.
You got it, boss. And let me just say
让我真诚的说一句...
from the bottom of my heart...
你的西装真滑稽.
That suit is kickin'.
滚!
Get out!
我这就走.
I'm gonna go. You better go!
你最好快走.
"你的西装真滑稽"
This suit kickin'. Shit. This suit cost me $300.
妈的,这件西装花了我300美元.
(COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING ON CAR RADIO)
再见,朋友...
宝贝,能再说一边你的飞机是几点的吗?
Say, what time's your flight again, sweetheart?
1 1 : 2 0
It's 11:20.
看,正是时候.
Well, lookee there. Perfect timing.
看我多棒.
I am the King.
干得好,牛仔先生.
Well done, Mr. Cowboy.
是的,女士,听我说.
That's right, Mama. I tell you what.
你是我最最最亲爱的宝贝
You're my darling, dearest, deary,
darlin' gal, and I'll tell you what,
如果哪个纽约男孩敢碰你
any of them New York boys got
我都不知道我该怎麽办.
their hands on you, and ooh, I wouldn't know what to do.
(GIGGLES)
好了,到了.
Well, here we are.
到了给我打电♥话♥?
Now, hey, you'll call me when you get there?
好的.
I will. Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,抱歉.
我爱你.
I love you, girl. I love you, too.
我也爱你.
Okay.
好的.
你准备好了,是吗
You get that all right?
那好,去吧.
Well, go on. Have a good time.
好好玩.
Okay. Bye.
好的,再见.
(CHUCKLES, BLOWS KISS)
(LAUGHS) Hey, you!
嘿,你!
嘿,宝贝!
Hey, darlin'!
嘿,还好吗?
Hey, how are you?
不错
Good.
我怎麽说的来著,时间正合适.
Huh? What'd I tell ya?
你最棒了.
Perfect timin'.
万分感谢.
You're the King. Thank you very much.
哦,我真想你.
KATE: Ooh, I missed you.
嘿!
Hey. (HORNS HONKING)
好了,好了,我们走.
All right, all right, we're gone.
马上走.
Quick as a hiccup. (BOTH CHUCKLING)
嘿, 乔.
Hey, Joe.
别太在意以前的事, 乔?
No hard feelings about before, Joe?
说真的.
Really. Good luck.
祝你好运.
Yeah. Blow me.
是的,来舔我吧.
Yeah. Keep dreaming, Joe.
做你的梦去吧, 乔.
他老来惹我.
He gets me with that every time.
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
你好?
Hello?
萨拉 摩尔?
TONY: Sara Moore? Yeah.
是的
Listen up.
听好了.
如果我是你,
If I were you,
我就赶紧离开公♥寓♥.
I'd get the hell out of your apartment right now.
你是哪位?
Who is this?
就算是个朋友吧.
Let's just say, uh, a friend.
有个傢伙正到你那裡去给你送传票的
Look, some asshole is on his way up there
他会说他是来送花的.
to serve you papers. He's gonna say he's delivering flowers.
传票?
Papers?
是违章停车的罚单吗?
What, is this about my parking tickets?
不,不,不,比那严重多了.
No, no, no. It's a lot bigger than that.
你看,我真不知道你在说什麽,所以...
Look, I really don't have any idea
嘿,女士
what you're talking about, so...
被送传票有什麽好事吗?
Hey, lady, when is getting served papers
别傻啦,挂了电♥话♥,快走.
ever good, huh? Don't be stupid. Hang up and get out.
(ELEVATOR DINGS)
噢...
Oh. Um...
萨拉 摩尔?
Sara Moore?
哦,不是...
Um, no.
她住7-E.
She lives there in 7E.
谢谢.
Thanks.
只要等那电梯灯亮就行了.
You know, once that little light goes on,
you're good. Yeah.
是的.
(ELEVATOR DINGS)
萨拉, 欢迎回家
Sara, welcome home!
你为什麽叫我萨拉?
SARA: Why are you calling me Sara?
嘿!
Hey! Sara!
萨拉!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐.
妈的!
电影精选列表