(DOOR OPENS)
(LETTERS SCREAMING)
(LETTERS SHOUTING)
(SNAPS PHOTO) LETTERS: Aw.
片名:拜金妙搭档
我的工作索然无味
JOE: My job sucks.
没有未来,没有退休金
Got no future, got no benefits.
(POUNDING ON DOOR)
我到这儿是来赌的
I'm here to play.
是吗,你是谁?
MAN: Oh, yeah? Who are you?
我是谁...?
Who am I? I'm on the list.
我在名单上.
Show me the list. I'll point me out.
把名单给我.
我指给你看.
Yeah. There is no list.
好吧,我没名单.
Charles Lazaro invited me.
是查尔斯 拉扎罗邀请我的.
哦,你什麽意思?
Oh, so what you're telling me
你是说,你是胖查理的朋友?
is that you're a friend of Fat Charlie's?
我不是那个肥猪的朋友
Well, I'm not a friend like the doughnut guy,
但,我们也算是朋友.
but, yeah, we're friends.
那麽,伙计,看来这儿出了点问题.
Well, we got a little problem here, pal.
胖查理根本没朋友.
Fat Charlie has no friends.
你知道吗?
我认为我们一开始就搞错了.
You know what? I think we got off on the wrong foot here.
赛格?
Thug?
赛格先生?
Mr. Thug?
妈的.
Oh, shit.
下.
Goin' down.
(THUD)
吉米!
Jimmy, you crafty son of a bitch.
你这个狡猾的狗♥杂♥种♥.
你真以为你能就这样跑掉吗?
You really think you were gonna get away with this?
Huh?
后退几尺
Step back a couple feet, will you?
我叫邦德.
My name's Bond...
巴裡邦德.
Barry Bond...s.
什麽?
Huh?
看来你有点知道.....
You got a little something...
(ELEVATOR RINGS) Right in the...
(MUSIC PLAYING)
看我这个入场券如何.
Play the paper.
先生,这裡最少要压100美元.
Sir, there is a $100 minimum.
是的,当然.
Right. Of course. Heh.
是的.
How embarrassing.
真尴尬.
有了.
There we go.
这裡是21美元...
There's... There's twenty-one.
那是...
And that's, uh, yeah.
是的.
Hi.
嗨.
Hi.
嗨.
噢,噢,噢
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你在干什麽,发牌的?
What are you doing there, Polyester Paul?
对不起,先生,有什麽问题吗?
Excuse me, sir?
你从这副牌的下面发了一张牌.
You're dealing from the bottom of the deck.
这傢伙从下面发牌.
This man is dealing from the bottom of the deck!
你看到了吗?
(PEOPLE MURMURING)
看到什麽?
Did you see that?
我们都逮到你出千了.
See what? Okay? We all caught you.
先生,有什麽问题吗?
Is there a problem, sir?
是的,这个玩3张牌的傢伙
Yes, there's a problem.
从下面发了张牌.
Three-card Monty here is dealing from the bottom of the deck.
我告诉你,这是不可能的.
I assure you, sir, that's impossible.
真的吗?
Oh. Really?
如果是不可能的,
If it's impossible, then how come he dealt himself
他怎麽会给自己发了张这麽好的...
a perfect... Thirteen?
13点?!
CROWD: Ohh.
先生,到这边来?
BOSS: Sir, why don't you step this way?
我们到那边解决.
We'll sort this out.
你知道我是谁吗?
Don't you know who I am?
不,不知道.
No, I don't know who you are.
那去找个认识我的人来?
Okay, well, why don't you find somebody who does.
好吗?
All right, Zorro?
(DOOR OPENING)
好吧...
Well, looks like today's your lucky day.
看起来今天是你的幸运日.
我知道你是谁.
I know who you are.
看到了吗,他认识我.
See? He knows who I am.
哦,是的.
Oh, yeah.
你是那个要被塞到我 汽车后箱拉走的傢伙
You're the guy that's leaving here tonight
in the trunk of my car.
让我猜猜,你是胖查理
Let me guess. Fat Charlie, right?
是的,白♥痴♥.
That's right, moron.
听我说.
Now listen to me.
没人说过我的赌场出千
Nobody accuses my joint of cheating, you got that?
哦,是的,我说了.
Yeah, well, I do, and I got the pictures to prove it.
我还有照片作证.
你自己看.
See for yourself.
(CROWD GASPS)
哪有什麽照片?
FAT CHARLIE: There ain't no pictures here.
查尔斯 拉扎罗,请你到法庭
Charles Lazaro, you're hereby served
为控告弗来迪 马库索敲诈一案作证.
to appear as a witness in the racketeering trial
of Freddy Marcuso.
你是什麽玩意?
FAT CHARLIE: What are you, some kind of a wacko?
疯子吗?
Serving me papers in my own joint?
在我自己的赌场给我发传票?
把他的筋给我抽出来.
Rip his jugular vein out.
上尉.
Okay, Lieutenant.
如果我60 秒钟之内不出来
If I'm not out in 60 seconds, send in your boys.
就衝进来.
好的,乔,收到.
BOY: (ON WALKIE-TALKIE) Okay, Joe. Roger that.
(CROWD MURMURING)
查尔斯?
Charles, it's a pleasure serving you.
很高兴为你服务.
And you,
还有你!
eat something. THUG: What?
-多吃点. -什麽?
You don't fit in.
你(体型)和你的搭档不相称.
Heh.
干得好,小子.
Nice work, kiddo.
下次你最好快点.
Next time, you hurry up.
我在外面冻死了.
I'm freezing my ass off out here.
给你.
(CHUCKLING) There you go.
嘿,别都用来买♥♥糖了
And, hey, don't spend all that on candy.
狗屎.
Son of a bitch.
你花了6天才搞定.
It took you six days to serve this guy.
整整6天
Six freakin' days!
嘿,他躲著我.
Hey, he disappeared on me.
胖查理躲著你?
A guy named Fat Charlie disappeared on you?
变变变,就变没了?
Poof. Puff the Magic Dragon.
噗哧一声就不见了?
Just gone. Poof. Bye-bye.
我猜你还想告诉我,你也看不见路边的 克莱斯勒大厦?
And I guess you mean to tell me you ain't see
the Chrysler Building on your way over here, either.
如果你想一辈子就挣点小钱
If you want to spend your life chasing
nickel-and-dime papers, you go right ahead.
你就出去.
Ray, the guy was a difficult mark,
瑞,这不是个简单的任务
我♥干♥得很漂亮.
and I served him clean.
你还想要什麽?
What else do you want?
你知道我想要什麽?
RAY: You know what I want?
我要你学学托尼.
I want you to be more like Tony here.
不可能,我走路直著腰板的.
Well, that's impossible. I walk upright.
你说什麽?
What are you saying? I don't have good posture?
我走路姿势不好看?
You're a Neanderthal.
我说你走路像山顶洞人.
And I say kiss my ass.
我说来亲我的屁♥股♥.
My mouth's not big enough.
我的嘴没那麽大.
RAY: Hey, hey, hey. Look...
嘿,嘿,嘿!看!.
看到这个了吗?
You see this?
我两小时前给了托尼这个文件.
I gave Tony this file two hours ago.
他已经完成了.
It's done.
你呢,乔?
What's going on with you, Joe?
你以前是我的摇钱树,我的王牌.
You used to be my money guy,
可现在你做一件工作
my assassin.
这个黑皮肤的傢伙已经做了7件了
Now, in the time it takes you to do one job,
Wopalong Cassidy here serves seven papers.
我本来能做8件的
It would've been eight, but I let Joe have that one
电影精选列表