-How do you know it's a boy? -I just do.
也许我会喜欢女孩
Well, maybe I'd like a girl.
不 你不会有女儿的
No. You're not getting one.
是吗
Is that right?
谢谢
Thank you.
这里
Over here!
现在拿起来
Pick it up, now.
这个
This one here.
谁把腰带给我 把你的腰带给我
Somebody give me a belt! Give me your belt!
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
把他弄上车
Get him on the car.
坎贝尔 钱尼
Campbell! Chaney!
把他弄上卡车
Load him up in the truck!
坎贝尔 跟他一起去
Campbell, go with him.
把他弄到货厢上来 赶紧 上车
Get him in the van. Come on, get in the truck.
-把他翻过来 -我拉住他了
-Turn him around. Come on. -I got him!
我会活下来的
I'll live.
这一切都在预言之中
It's done been prophesied.
干得不错 不管是谁系的那个止血带
Damn fine job, whoever tied that tourniquet.
否则他的血就流光了
He would have bled out otherwise.
你做的吗
Did you do that?
是的
Yes.
你那会在骑马吗
Were you riding a horse?
感觉就像有东西在你的胃里面
Most likely something hasn't lain right on your stomach.
跟胃疼的感觉完全不一样
It really does not feel like a stomach-ache.
还不到分娩的时候
Well, it certainly isn't labour.
现在阿什维尔的医院
Now, the hospital at Asheville
是你的第二选择 如果你实在不舒服的话
can give you a second opinion, if the discomfort is too much for you.
那我们就去那里吧
Well, let's go there, then.
没必要的
That's not necessary.
-好了-再见
-All right. -Bye.
-我去把医生叫回来 -不用 乔治
-I'll get the doctor. -No, George. George.
我现在想睡觉了
I just want to try to go to sleep.
好吧
All right.
你肯定你不想去医院么
You sure you don't want to go to the hospital?
是的
Yeah.
我早上会感觉好一些的
I'll feel better in the morning.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
坎贝尔
Campbell!
坎贝尔
Campbell!
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
-她需要输更多的血 -用我的
-She's going to need more blood. -Use mine.
一切都会没事的
It's going to be okay.
我们都会没事的
You're going to be fine.
孩子死了吗
The child is dead?
是的
Yes.
男孩吗
A boy?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
我们不会再有孩子了
We won't be able to have another.
洗个热水澡 我会处理剩下的事情的
Take a warm bath and I'll get the rest of the things.
-扔掉它 -什么 什么
-Get rid of it! -What? What?
-扔掉它 现就扔掉它 -好的 我会去
-Get rid of it! Get rid of it now! -Okay, I'll...
我需要见你太太
I need to see your missus.
她现在在休息
Well, she's resting now.
我等不了了
I can wait.
为了什么
What for?
当我出生的那天 我的妈妈预见了
The day I was born, my mama had a vision
我会失去很多 但这会拯救一个女人
that I would lose much but be saved by a woman.
你的太太就是预言的一部分
Your missus is the one from that prophecy.
我跟你太太是有羁绊的
And I'm honour-bound to her.
彭伯顿先生
Mr Pemberton!
怎么了 我们正要出发
What is it? We're about to leave.
该发工资了
Payday.
需要你过来开保险箱
Need you to come open the safe.
你来做吧
Here, you do it.
-别忘了把钥匙还回来 -谢谢你
-Don't forget to bring the key back. -Thank you.
小心头
Watch your head.
好了
Okay.
你需要证明你都看到了什么
You'll have to testify to what you saw.
还有你都做了什么
And what you did.
我不敢保证你不会坐牢
I can't promise you won't do time.
没必要
Don't have to.
我清楚我这么做的后果是什么
I fully understand the consequences of my actions.
当在罗利审判的时候 你可以出示这些
There's a judge in Raleigh you can show these to.
这个他们现在还没有
One they don't own yet.
你确定你还想这么做吗
You sure you still want to go through with this?
你想要我拿着它们吗
You want me to take 'em?
你看起来真漂亮
You look stunning.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有事情都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
我知道
I know.
我们一会下楼 跳跳舞吃吃东西
We're going to go downstairs and we're going to eat and dance and...
我们的心里最后只有对方
We're going to forget about everything but each other.
-我不会太久的 -好的
-I won't be long. -Okay.
你需要什么级别的投资呢
What level of investment do you require?
你在这干嘛 乔治
What's this, George?
这是我可爱的妻子 这位是洛温斯坦先生
This is my lovely wife. This is Mr Lowenstein.
这就是那个驯服猎鹰的女人 你已经声名远扬了
The woman who tames eagles. Your reputation precedes you.
这位是卡尔霍恩先生 这两位先生是
Now, this is Mr Calhoun. These two gentlemen are...
赛琳娜
Serena.
我想去跳舞
I want to dance.
这些先生对于投资巴西很有兴趣
These gentlemen are interested in investing in Brazil.
但是我真的很喜欢这首歌♥ 而且我真的想跳舞
But I love this song and I really want to dance.
我觉得你应该坐下来
I think you should sit down.
你愿意跟我跳舞么洛温斯坦 先生
Will you dance with me, Mr Lowenstein?
不 这不是什么好主意
No, that's not a good idea.
-别 -这个呃
-Don't... -Well...
当然了 我很高兴 彭伯顿夫人
Of course, I'd be delighted to, Mrs Pemberton.
但是我
But I...
没事的 没事
It's fine. Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的丈夫太忙了 没空跟我跳舞
My husband is apparently too busy to dance with me.
坎贝尔不见了
Campbell's gone missing.
你最好查看一下保险箱
You might want to check the safe.
他把账本拿走了
He took the ledgers.
他会毁了我们 乔治
He can destroy us, George.
就像布坎南一样
Just like Buchanan.
你的父亲是一位慈爱的工人
Your daddy is a loving working man...
我知道坎贝尔在哪
I know where Campbell is.
很好
Good.
锁着门干嘛
Locking yourself in?
我在瀑布旁边看到了一些踪迹
I saw some tracks by the falls.
看起来像是黑豹的
Looks like a panther.
想去杀它的时候 记得跟我说
Let me know when you want to kill it.
坎贝尔先生
Mr Campbell?
出去 出去
Get out! Get out!
沃恩
Vaughn?
彭怕顿先生回来的时候会非常生气
Mr Pemberton's going to be very hungry when he gets home.
让厨师把他爱吃的都准备好
Have cook make up all of his favourites
等他回来的时候 送到小屋里面去
and bring them to the cabin when he gets back.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
这是你的晚餐
Here's your supper.
我有些公务需要去处理
I have some business to go take care of.
这是为了我们 乔治
I'm doing this for us, George.
为了我们的新世界
For our new world.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当然是巴西了
Brazil, of course.
我们会在那边非常开心的
We're going to be so happy there.
给我接警长 赶快