不要!不!
No! No!
起来啦
Wakey, wakey.
痒痒怪来咯
Here comes the tickle monster.
快点儿 该起床啦
Come on, it's time to get up.
早安 慢点儿
Good morning. Be careful, please.
你真的要一个人去吗
Are you really gonna go all by yourself?
要不然呢
I still have to do it.
那你不害怕吗
But aren't you afraid?
怕什么 我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
但是如果你没能及时回来做…
But what if you're not back in time for-
早上好呀
Good morning.
今天你感觉如何 米娅
How you feeling today, Mia?
- 还可以啦 - 那挺好的
- Fine, thanks. - Good.
我想着给你准备一顿生日晚餐
I was thinking of having a birthday dinner for you.
十八岁了 人生的新起点
18. It's a big deal.
我还记得 昨天你来到我家
I remember just yesterday
还是个小毛孩子… 时间过得真快啊
you were a scruffy teenager arriving at my house.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢您了
Well, thank you.
但真的 不用准备得那么好
But really, I don't need anything.
真的不用了 -噢 拜托
I really don't. - Oh, come on.
这样孩子们也能开心一下
It's good for all the kids.
你准备是个成年人了
You're gonna be an adult.
好吗? 那会很有趣的
Come on. It'll be nice.
今天我要去图书馆一趟
I think I'm gonna run in to the library.
好的
Okay.
我想去那儿借几本书
There are some books I wanna get.
唔…顺便去买♥♥点你住院用的东西 好吗?
Well, get some for when you're at the hospital too, okay?
行 好的
Yeah, sure.
嘿 我能要些零花钱…
Hey, do you think I could borrow some money
搭公交 买♥♥点小零食之类的
for buses and, you know, snacks?
- 当然可以 - 拜托啦
- Okay. - Pretty please.
- 完全可以 - 您最好啦
- Yes, yes, yes. - You're the best.
我知道啦
I know.
谢谢您 罗思韦尔夫人 我会在午饭前回来
Thank you. I'll be back before lunch, Mrs. R.
- 好吧 - 谢谢您
- Okay. - Thank you.
- 拜拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
那么 孩子们 我们今天要干什么呢?
So kids, what are we gonna do today?
凯尔·汤普森
恭喜 您的奖学金申请已批准
乔什:新的语♥音♥信息、未接电♥话♥
嘿 兄弟 时间过得真快啊
Hey man, it's been a while.
我已经回家三个星期了 你敢信?
Can you believe I've already been home for three weeks?
我好闷啊 你来我家吧
I'm so bored. Come over.
别一直不理我呀
You can't ignore me forever.
早安 放奶油还是黄油?
Morning. Cream or butter?
谢谢妈妈 可是…
Thanks, Mom, but.
好吧 今天是不是也不饿?
Right. Not hungry today either.
嘿 儿子
Hey, buddy.
啊 唔… 昨晚我们跟乔什聊了一下
Ah, well, um, we talked to Josh last night.
他似乎好点了
Seems like he's doing a little bit better.
当时他又问了我们 你能不能去…
He asked us about you again and we told him-
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我现在就去他家
I'm gonna go see him right now.
你能来 他肯定会很感激你的
I think he'll appreciate that.
也许吧
Yeah.
你有收到关于奖学金的信件吗
Have you responded to the scholarship letter?
哎呀 凯尔 名额有限啊 抓住机会
Come on, Kyle, they are not gonna hold your place forever.
呃 我觉得他们应该把名额让给别人
Well, then they should give it to someone else.
- 不行 这不是… - 亲爱的
- No, this is not- - Honey.
宝贝儿子呀 你去上学之前还有一整个夏天呢
Honey, you have the whole summer before you have to go.
你先把入学登记签了
Sign the entrance enrollment.
然后再看你感觉如何
Then see how you feel.
午饭前我可能赶不回来了
I don't think I'll be back for lunch.
嘿 这个 把这个带上
Hey, here, take this with you.
拿着
Here you go.
我都不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
你为什么又提到奖学金的事
Why did you have to say that again?
他不能放弃他的足球奖学金啊
He can't throw away his soccer scholarship.
他没去参加毕业典礼就算了
He didn't go to graduation, fine,
为什么还要放弃这次的奖学金呢
but bailing on his scholarship?
你要给他多一点时间
You've got to give him more time.
距离车祸发生仅仅过了几个月而已
It's only been a few months since the accident.
给点时间 他会缓过来的
He'll come around.
希望如此吧
I hope so.
歌♥词大意:啜饮夏日吹过绿地的空气
远离喧嚣的街道
坐在树荫下乘凉
美好的日子属于我
老表 你迷路了还是咋了
Hey, you get lost or what?
你几个小时前就说你要过来了
Said you're coming hours ago.
当然 我…我走路来的
Yeah, I- I walked.
嘿 别…别再纠结那么多了
Hey, don't, don't worry about it.
外表上看 这个样子看起来很糟
I know it looks bad, but
但身体上的感觉 简直糟糕透了
but it feels a lot worse.
那么 唔 这段时间你去哪里了
So, um, where've you been?
给你找了《噬日者》的前两版
First two editions of "Sun Eater."
好兄弟 谢谢你了
Thanks, dude.
你真的太好了
You're the best.
你和他们谈过了吗
So have you talked to them yet?
诺亚的父母
Noah's parents?
他们打了好几通电♥话♥
They've called a bunch of times.
想跟我们谈谈
They wanna talk to us.
车祸发生前的那些事
You still can't remember?
你还是想不起来吗
You know, what happened before the?
其实我也是
Me neither.
他们说 这挺正常的
They say it's normal.
我很抱歉 孩子们
I'm so sorry, boys,
因为 呃 理疗师打电♥话♥过来
but the, um, physical therapist called,
他说他几分钟后就到 所以我想 你应该…
he's gonna be here any minute, so I think you should.
好的 好 知道了…
Yeah, yeah, of course, um.
那 那我一会儿回来
I- I'll come back later.
现在我们还没有勇气告诉他…
We haven't summoned the courage to tell him yet, but…
他以后可能再也走不了路了
he may never walk again.
幸好你没有受什么伤哦…
It's a blessing that you didn't get more hurt than you did.
你看看你
Just, just look at you.
身上几乎没有什么擦伤…
There's barely a scratch on you.
而乔什… 他落下了残疾
And Josh, he's just broken.
至于诺亚…
And Noah.
诺亚他
Noah.
没了…
There's not.
时时刻刻我都在想…
There's not an hour that goes by.
每时每刻我都希望
Not an hour goes by that I wish
他没有和你上那辆车
he hadn't gotten into that car with you.
国家公园 一英里
我每时每刻都希望他没有和你上那辆车
I wish he hadn't gotten into that car with you.
还有诺亚
And Noah.
你看看你 一点擦伤都没有
Just look at you, not a scratch on you.
他不该上那辆车…
He hadn't gotten into that car with.
你身上一点擦伤都没有
Not a scratch on you.
救命啊!
Help!
嘿 能听见我说话吗?
Hey! Can you hear me?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你刚刚晕过去了
You passed out.
感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better?
把它从我身上拿开!
Get it off me, get it off me!
恶心死了
Gross.
噢 真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我…我一般不会这么抓狂的
Oh, it's, I- I'm usually not this hysterical.
只是因为 额 我小的时候 有一次
It's just that, um, when I was a kid,
有只蜥蜴钻进了我的被窝
a lizard crawled into my bed once.
你知道吗 你只有五岁的时候
And, you know, when you're five years old,
那会成为一种心理阴影
that could be really traumatizing.
人晕过去时是不会大喊大叫的
People don't scream when they're about to pass out.
电影精选列表