你需要个男人这样就不用出去工作了
Need a man so you don't have to work, aye?
我工作是为了不让自己依靠男人过活
Working so we don't need a man.
我们可不需要通过挖泥挣钱
Well, we don't have to dig in the mud for money.
那可说不定
You wouldn't know how.
我们穷得叮当响 每个人
We're broke as shit, everyone's
都想他妈买♥♥♥房♥♥子
buyin' fuckin' houses.
我连个烤面包机都没有
I don't have a fuckin' toaster.
你可以用我的
You can have my fuckin' toaster.
我才不要你的面包机
I don't want your fucking toaster
我们其实过得挺好的
We do all right, aye.
试试这个
Breathe that in.
你不用非得这么做的
You don't have to.
去你们的吧
Get fucked.
我要去操莎伦了
I'm gonna go fuck Sharon.
你多大了
How old are you?
18岁
18.
好小啊
It's small.
摸摸它
Touch it.
之前做过爱吗
You had sex before?
挺多次的 你呢
Heaps, you?
你想给我口吗
Do you wanna suck it?
不
No.
我是你见过最漂亮的女孩吗
Am I the most beautiful girl you've ever seen?
如果你保证做完之后抱抱我
I'll let you cum on me
我就允许你射在我身上
if you promise to cuddle me after.
-好吧 -对上帝发誓
- Yeah. - Honest to God?
我发誓
G-o-d.
好
Okay.
你不需要男人 是吗
Don't need a man, aye?
不需要
Nah.
那你现在在干什么
What's this?
我在利用你
I'm using you.
不
No!
按我的方式来
We do this my way.
你挺有种啊 女士
Got fuckin' stones, lady.
温柔点看着我
Look at me softly.
别告诉我该怎么做
Don't tell me shit.
放松
Relax.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You have nice eyes.
去你的
Fuck you.
你也是
You have nice eyes too.
不行
No.
妈的
Hota!
我该走了 看看芭布丝怎么样了
I should go. Go and check on Babs.
1965年
我没碰它
I didn't touch it.
随便了
Whatever.
我真没有
I didn't!
大伙儿 吃饭了
Everybody up to the table!
好了
All right.
感谢主赐予我们食物
Thank you God for this here food,
赐予可避风雨的屋顶
this roof over our head
以及身边人的陪伴 阿门
and for each other, amen.
阿门
Amen.
妈
Mum.
不了 谢谢你
No. Thank you
凯蒂家每天晚上都有肉吃
Katie's family gets meat every night.
你这个小瘪三
You little shit!
你妈什么都没教你吗
Your mother not teach you nothin', aye?
♪ 无须哭泣 ♪
♪ No need to cry ♪
♪ 我知道你心里所想 ♪
♪ I know what you need ♪
♪ 妈妈在这里 ♪
♪ Your mama is here ♪
♪ 照看你入睡 ♪
♪ To watch while you sleep ♪
接住
Catch.
接到了
Caught it!
再接一个
Catch again.
把那个摘下来 你又不是个死基佬
Hey, take it off, you're not a faggot.
过来
Come 'ere.
你再也不会让我们蒙羞了
You don't ever bring shame on us.
先生
Hey. Mister!
你在哪
Hey, where are ya?
布莱曼 新来的跟你住一起
Berryman, new kids in with you,
给他讲讲规矩
show him the ropes.
女士 我不想和其他人住一起
Miss, I don't what no one, miss.
赶紧照我说的做
Hop to it.
你因为什么进来的
What're you here for?
我把我爸捅了
I stabbed up my old man.
为什么
Why?
因为他活该
'Cause he fuckin' needed it.
其他人迟早会来搜刮你身上的东西
Hey, they're gonna find out what you've got.
到时候别太软弱了
Don't be soft.
你下次用牙刷试试
You'll be doing it with a toothbrush next time.
你脖子上戴的是什么
Hey, what's that you're wearing?
让我们看看
Give us a look.
-给我 -不行
- Give it 'ere! - Nah.
摘下来
Take it off!
给我
Give it!
好好走 别跑 排成一队
Walk, don't run, single file,
否则所有人都回来重等
or you can all go back and wait.
想来点吗
Want some?
这些是什么
What're these?
是刀叉
Knife and fork.
你应该说"是刀叉 先生"
Knife and fork, sir.
是刀叉 先生
Knife and fork, sir.
我们为什么用它们来吃饭
And why do we use them?
因为它们用起来比筷子简单 先生
'Cause they're easier than chopsticks, sir.
不 因为它们很恶心
No because it's disgusting.
你的脸才恶心
Your face is disgusting.
♪ 在此地 ♪
♪ Around the place ♪
♪ 我们曾经欢跳嬉戏 ♪
♪ We'd romp and play ♪
♪ 如今感到孤独 时常不知所措 ♪
♪ So lonely now and oft' times wonder ♪
♪ 在未来某一天 他们会回到家里吗 ♪
♪ Oh, will they come back home some day ♪
♪ 想起亲爱的孩子们 我感到寂寞 ♪
♪ I'm lonesome for my precious children ♪
♪ 他们住得很远 ♪
♪ They live so far away ♪
♪ 哦 也许他们听到了我的呼喊 呼喊 ♪
♪ Oh, may they hear my calling, calling ♪
♪ 然后在某一天回到家里 ♪
♪ And come back home some day ♪
♪ 我把一切献给了亲爱的孩子们 ♪
♪ I gave my all for my dear children ♪
♪ 即使他们遇到麻烦 我的爱依旧在 ♪
♪ Their problems still with love I share ♪
♪ 我勇敢面对生活的风暴 抵抗风雨 ♪
♪ I'd brave life's storm, defy the tempest ♪
♪ 把各地的孩子们送回家 ♪
♪ To bring them home from anywhere ♪
胳膊抬起来 布莱曼
Arms up, Berryman.
胳膊抬起来 布莱曼
Arms up, Berryman.
好吧 那就每个人再举一分钟
Right, everybody's doing another minute.
孩子们 你们可以课后感谢他
You can thank him later, boys.
给你点颜色看看
Give you a hiding.
现在谁才是硬汉
Who's a tough guy now?
你们两个小杂种
You little shits!
回来
Get back here!
丹尼 你还好吗
Danny, how you doing?
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
我知道 所以给你带了点东西
I know, brought you something.
伤好点了
That's better.
我家人来看过我吗
Have my folks come to see me?
他们有自己的日子要过
They've got their own lives to get on with.
靠着我
Come here.
还剩两分钟
Two minutes!
摩西
Moses?
干吗
Yeah?
你讨厌黑暗吗
Do you hate the dark?
不太讨厌
Not really.
你想上来睡吗