这是干吗
Hey, what's this?
大D
Damage?
你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck.
我给过你三次警告 骰子
I gave you three fuckin' warnings, Dice.
丹尼 妈的 我现在没有现金 兄弟
Hey, Danny, fuck, I aint got the cash, man.
我看你就是不想交钱吧
Yeah, not for fees, aye?
我不会区别对待你的 骰子 坐下
I'm not treating you no different, Dice, sit down.
伙计 我明天就去借钱
Bro, I'll do a burg, tomorrow.
骰子 你♥他♥妈♥坐下
Dice, fuckin' sit.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这么做为了什么
Get fucked man, what's it for?
摩西 他用我们的钱去买♥♥那些破玩意儿
Moses, buying fuckin' toys with our fuckin' money!
好好看看你周围吧 兄弟
Take a fuckin' look around you, bro.
你真以为这些都不用花钱吗
You really think this costs nothing, aye?
那他为什么给自己买♥♥了辆豪车 大D
So why's he got a fuckin' limo then, Damage?
塔格就不会
Aye? Tug wouldn't of...
塔格会怎么样
What about Tug?
赶紧把手放在桌子上 骰子
Put your fuckin' hand on the table, Dice.
这就是为什么大家都恨你
See this is why everyone hates you.
手放在桌上 骰子
Hand on the table, Dice.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Get fucked!
把你的手放在该死的桌上
Put your fuckin' hand on the fuckin' table!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 操
Danny Danny Danny... Fuck!
你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
你这个贱♥人♥
You fuckin' cunt.
你这个王八蛋
Fuck you, you fuckin' cunt!
你等死吧
You're fuckin' dead to me!
萨维奇
1989年
我得来一杯
I need a fuckin' drink.
要烈酒
Hardcore.
兄弟 把我的钱给我
Bro give me my money
你这个不要脸的混♥蛋♥
you fucking dropped nuts cunt
那是我的钱 在我跳上这个桌子
That's my money! Before I jump over this desk
把酒瓶插在你眼球上之前 赶紧还钱
and put this bottle in your fuckin' eyeball.
我在试着
I'm tryna be...
兄弟
Bro.
摩西
Moses.
-老大好 -好 好好干活
- Hey Pres Hota! - Hota!
Hota为毛利语 可表多种情感
你还好吗
You good?
老大 蛋糕的保释金呢
Hey, Pres, where's that bail money for Cake?
蛋糕为帮派某成员
马上就有了
It's comin'.
-等他妈什么呢 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么
- What's the fuckin' hold up? - What the fuck did you say?
嬉皮样的混球
Fuckin' hippy looking cunt.
这群巨婴真的是越来越差劲
Fuckin' babies are getting worse.
塔格在挑事
Tug's stirring shit up.
那个王八蛋想顶替我
Cunt wants my fuckin' job.
我明白了
I got it.
妈的 我们再去钓一次鱼 好吗
Fuck, let's go on another fuckin' fishing trip, aye?
钓刺鳐可不叫钓鱼
Sting rays ain't fishing.
你♥他♥妈♥唯一捕到的鱼就是"疱疹"
Fuckin' only thing you ever caught is herpes.
此处双关 指摩西染上了疱疹
但是它闻起来像鱼 兄弟
Smelled like fish, brother.
我们去吗
We on?
老大 你看那场比赛了吗
Hey, Pres, fuckin' see the game?
看到了 天哪
Yeah oh fuck...
巴克·谢尔福德 他太猛了
Buck Shelford bro. Too much aye!
太厉害了
Too much.
她真漂亮 是不是
Oh she's pretty, was that?
-那是谁 -我男人
- Who's that? - That's my man.
我想认识他
I wanna meet him.
库兹
Couzie!
- 芭布丝. - 大D.
- Babs. - Damage.
她是谁
Who is she?
弗洛 新加入的
Flo, our new mate.
她建立了我们的公社 替女孩们工作
Started our commune, works for the girls,
做做园艺之类的
gardening and so on.
把她和其他女孩子带出去
Get her out and the girl.
为什么要我们出去
Why do we have to go?
你呆在这里不安全
You're not safe.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你做园艺吗
Gardening?
怎么 你从那些女孩身上赚钱吗
What, you're makin' money off these girls?
不 我们互相分钱
No, we share it.
那你从你的这些兄弟身上赚钱吗
You makin' money off these boys?
不 我们也互相分钱
No, we share it.
你为什么用刺青遮盖你的脸
Why do you wear that mask?
这样你就可以看清我的真面目
So you can see who I am.
骰子
Dice?
我明天会给你钱的
I'll pay you tomorrow.
大D
Damage?
你再来我们这收账试试
Fuck your fees.
操♥他♥妈♥的摩西
Fuck Moses.
他到底他妈要买♥♥多少辆车
How many fucking cars does he need?
让他滚吧
Get fucked!
这是我们的钱
It's our fucking money
你最好给我小心点
Be fuckin' careful.
我们走
Hota!
这个下流的小偷
Thieving cunt!
干
Fucking...
别管他们
Get rid of it.
去他妈的 我才是老大
Fuck them, I'm the Pres.
一群懦弱的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' jelly cunts.
我会找出来是谁在搞事
I'll find out who.
老兄 我们走吧 离开这里
Bro, let's just get the fuck outta here.
天哪 这太棒了
Oh my god, that was so good!
芭布丝
Oi, Babs.
你到底要不要给我们互相介绍一下
You gonna fuckin' introduce us or what?
这是帮派首领 摩西
This is the gang president, Moses.
-你好 -这是弗洛
- Hi. - Flo.
弗洛
Flo.
我的豪车停在这 里面还有啤酒
This here's my limousine, there's beers inside,
我想邀请你们去我家
I would like to invite youse back to my fine establishment
那里有一些
for some
一些小吃 还可以听有趣的故事
some refreshments, some amusing anecdotes.
都有谁去
Who's going?
我 大D 还有我的一些弟兄
Oh me, Damage, couple of the bros.
真不错
Sweet.
那里有很多吃喝玩乐的东西 都是最好的
Too much. Only the fucking best.
大D 我可以去吗
Damage, can I come?
求你了
Please?
小心玻璃
Watch out for the glass, aye?
把大门打开
On the fuckin' gate.
你真好 大D
You're the man, Damage!
车牌号♥MO5E5即为摩西 表明为首领的爱车
这首歌♥是献给莉莉的
This songs going out to Lily.
我见过的最美丽的女孩
The most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
♪ 宝贝让我们乘船离去 ♪
♪ Baby let's cruise away from here ♪
♪ 别犹豫 前途一片光明 ♪
♪ Don't be confused the way is clear ♪
♪ 愿你想要的即你所得 ♪
♪ And if you want it, you got it forever ♪
你这个少女杀手
You little lady killer!
♪ 这不是一♥夜♥情♥ ♪
♪ This is not a one night stand ♪
你♥爸♥是干什么的
What's your old man get up to?
他是银行经理
He's a bank manager.
为什么银行家的女儿
So why's a bankers daughter
要和我们这些帮派分子混在一起
hangin' out with gang members?
我是为了那些女孩来的
I'm here for the girls.
看起来不像啊
Don't look like it.
我们是个集体 我们一起住 一起工作
We're a collective, we live together, we work together-
你是社工吗
You're a social worker?
只是想帮点忙
Just tryna help.
通过做园艺吗
Gardening?