特伦特为中情局工作,当他离开... ...消灭他是托兰德的工作。
Trent was working for the Agency, And when he went out of... ...control it was Tollander's job to eliminate him.
他们用艾略特·霍顿来伪装成激♥情♥犯罪。
And they used Elliot Holden to disguise it as a crime of passion.
查到什么了吗?
Got anything up the shit yet?
这个游戏很久以前就开始了。
This game started a long time ago.
我们接近。慢下来。
We're getting close. Slow down.
这次别犹豫了。如果有机会,就开枪!
Don't hesitate this time. If you get the chance, take the shot!
MichaeI,我…嘿,看。如果我们能活下来,你可以给我烤个蛋糕!
MichaeI, I... Hey look. If we live, you can bake me a cake!
如果我们还活着,除了逮捕你别无选择!
If we live, no alternative to arrest your ass!
代理CastIe !PutIey终于崩溃了,中情局找到了你的女儿!
Agent CastIe! PutIey finally cracked and the Agency found your daughter!
随你的便!
Whatever!
CastIe !不!等等!
CastIe! No! Wait!
MeIissa !——妈妈?妈妈吗?
MeIissa! - Mommy? Mommy?
来这里!我有你!我有你!
Come here! I got you! I got you!
抓紧我好了。把你的腿放在我身上。坚持住!
Hold on to me Okay. Put your legs around me. Hold on!
我害怕!-你会没事的,亲爱的!
I'm afraid! - You're gonna be ok sweetie!
打开一扇门或一扇窗就会产生巨大的冲击波!
Opening a door or a window will create a hell of a blast!
这个也有连线。
This one is wired too.
主教先生!你打得很好!
Mr Bishop! You played an excellent game!
从波斯尼亚回来真好!
Nice come back from Bosnia!
我朝你开了多少枪?——七!
How many times did I shoot you? - Seven!
幸运的7个!哎哟!
Lucky seven! Ouch!
妈妈!——没关系!
Mommy! - It's okay!
失望主教!
Disappointment Bishop!
我没想到你会屈服于这种绝望!
I didn't think you'd succumb to such desperation!
现在你死了!
You're dead now!
迈克尔!
Michael!
我们要从地下室出去。
We're going out through the basement.
关灯,卡塞尔。
Kill the light, Castle.
下来!
Get down!
来吧!我们走,我们走!过来,过来,我抓住你了!
Come on! Let's go, let's go! - Come here, Come here, I got you!
走吧,卡斯蒂,快点!
Let's go, CastIe, come on!
我先下去!那我就去找她!
I'll go down first! Then I'll get her!
你抓住她了吗?小心你的头!
Did you catch her? Watch your head!
坚持住,迈克好的。小心你的头。
Hold on to Mike Okay. Watch your head.
只要它持续,就很有趣!
It was fun so long as it lasted!
你还好吗,梅丽莎?
Are you okay, Melissa?
你没事吧?让我看看。闭上你的眼睛。
Are you all right? Let me see. Keep your eyes shut.
好吧。
Okay.
了他!他妈的!
Got him! Fuck!
妈妈,他说脏话了吗?
Mommy, he said a bad word?
现在就去别的地方听,亲爱的!
Listen to elsewhere right now sweetie!
毕肖普,干掉那个混♥蛋♥!
Bishop, nail the fucker!
主教吗?
Bishop?
一个密西西比……两个密西西比…不错的尝试。——三个密西西比……
One Mississippi... Two Mississippi... Nice try though. - Three Mississippi...
哎哟……
Ouch....
我以为女王是苏珊·特伦特?
I thought the queen was Susan Trent?
经典的害群之马先生。最后是什么给了你小费?
Classic Mr. Blacksheep. What finally tipped you?
波斯尼亚。暗♥杀♥行动就像救援行动!
Bosnia. Assassination acted like a rescue mission!
你提到舍伍德的时候我就知道了。
When you mentioned Sherwood's name I knew for certain.
除了卡塞尔和我自己....知道舍伍德牵涉其中的只有阴谋的内部人员!
Aside from Castle and myself.... the only people who knew Sherwood was involved was those who were inside the conspiracy!
你也想勾搭特伦特。——建议亲爱的!
You decided to hit on Trent too. - Suggested dear!
残废的老亲信最多只能做... . ...建议,提交、推荐。
Crippled old cronies aren't allowed to do more than... . ...suggest, submit, recommend.
你想要托兰德是因为你认为是他害你坐上了那把椅子!
You wanted Tollander because you think that he put you in that chair!
特伦特和舍伍德?
Trent and Sherwood?
有三个人让我放弃了一份利润丰厚的生意。
Three of them cut me out a very lucrative business.
你知道我会追查到你身上的西蒙!
You knew I would trace this back to you Simon!
为什么要这样陷害自己?
Why set yourself up like that?
来,迈克尔!你还不明白吗?
Come, Michael! Haven't you figured it out yet?
我病了,迈克尔……讨厌这些人!
I am sick, Michael ...Sick of these people!
受够了我自己,受够了我剩下的灵魂!
Sick of myself, sick of what's left of my soul!
我要结束这一切!
I want to end all this!
还有你,亲爱的……我最喜欢的儿童乐器... ...我的黑暗天使!
And you my dear... my favourite of my children instruments... ...my dark angel!
你必须这么做,迈克尔!对于那个女人,卡塞尔知道的太多了!
You have to do it, Michael! For the woman, Castle knows too much!
你别无选择,迈克尔!
You have no choice, Michael!
不然我就编出一出戏,带她和她女儿出去玩!
Or I'll design a play to take her and her daughter out!
你不能逃避!
You can't escape!
我们都是一个模子刻出来的迈克尔!
We both are made from the same bloody mould Michael!
典当。怎么不满意!
The pawn. How dissatisfied!
你现在永远自♥由♥了!
You're free forever now!
我不会成为你的目标!我要留在冲浪板上!
I won't be a target! I'm staying on the board!
我们去看看我女儿吧。毕夏普,你能开车吗?
Let's go and see my daughter. Bishop would you drive pelase?
那个把他放在椅子上的狗♥娘♥养♥的应该做得更好!
Son of a bitch who put him on that chair should have done a better job!