来吧!移♥动♥它!移♥动♥它!
Come on! Move it! Move it!
我们的位置…
We're in position....
1号♥侦察兵指挥。第一幢楼有活动!
Recon 1 in command. There is activity at the first building!
来吧!下来!我们没有一整天!
Come on! Get down! We have not whole day!
-侦察兵,告诉我们你们的位置!-前往第一幢大楼!
- Recon, Give us your positions! - Proceeding to the first building!
复♥制♥,中尉!——复♥制♥!
Copy, Lieutenant! - Copy!
这个节奏完全连接起来了!
This pace is wired up completely!
当心,侦察!他们在墙里面!
Beware, Recon! They are inside the walls!
指挥官是侦察1号♥!
Recon 1 in command!
复♥制♥中尉!
Copy Lieutenant!
我们已经封锁了第一幢大楼!
We have secured the first building!
侦察1。这是Tollander。前往第二栋大楼,守好位置!
Recon 1. This is Tollander. Proceed to second building and secure positions!
你走吧!
Go away with you!
走吧!
Go!
侦察1号♥,收到吗?
Recon 1, Do you copy?
侦察!外面到底发生了什么事?
Recon! What the hell is going on out there?
1号♥小队,指挥。我射中他们了!
Recon 1, in command. I have them at shot!
侦察1号♥,我是ToIIander。人♥质♥的情况如何?
Recon 1, This is ToIIander. What is the status of hostages?
活着!
Alive!
侦察1号♥,原地待命。联♥合♥国♥谈判代表要来了。
Recon 1, hoId position. We have a UN negotiator coming in.
重复!把你的位置!抱着你火!
Repeat! Hold your positions! Hold you fire!
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
ToIIander。你派人进来了吗?
ToIIander. Did you send someone in?
没有派人进去,毕夏普!没有人!
Didn't send anyone in, Bishop! No one!
我告诉你。他是我们的人!
I am telling you. He is one of ours!
重复!我们没有派任何人进去!把你的位置!
Repeat! We did not send anyone in! Hold your positions!
他反对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。他开火了!
He is against the terrorists. He has opened fire!
让他们出去!马上派你的人过去!
Get them out! Send your team in there, now!
男人!我要进去!
Man! I'm going in!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?你最后不是吗?
Who the fuck are you? Are you carzy?
舍伍德!-不是针对你,毕夏普!
Sherwood! - Nothing personal, Bishop!
哎哟!只是业务!
Ouch! Just business!
对不起,爱!
Sorry, Love!
9748年11月查理,塔!
November, 9748 Charly, by Tower!
N9748C航♥班♥获准降落在07跑道!
N9748C Flight is authorized to land on runway 07!
9748年查理。07年失控。罗杰!
N 9748 Charlie. Runaway 07. Roger that!
甜蜜之家!“家”对你来说是什么,毕夏普?
Home sweet home! What is "home" for you, Bishop?
在这里!把它递给我!
Right there! Pass it to me!
谢谢!
Thanks!
11月9748号♥查理,你可以滑行到31号♥A湾。
November 9748 Charlie, You're cleared to taxi to Bay 31 A.
一个美好的一天!-还有你,谢谢!
A good day! - And you, thank you!
9748年11月CharIie。
November 9748 CharIie.
你今天过得还好吧?这种情况即将改变!
So you're having a good day? That is about to change!
马克,我是史密斯。确认位置。机长说是31号♥A!
Mark this is Smith. Confirm position. The captain says it is 31 A!
31日确认!
31 A confirmed!
这份工作,意味着要看起来很聪明,而不是被雇佣的人。
This job, means need to look smart and not like hired beef We are not hired beef!
把这看作是一种进步。买♥♥些东西给你,再买♥♥双新鞋!
Consider this as an advance. Get some stuff for you and buy a new pair of shoes!
Clasic像你的吗?
Clasic like yours?
不,新的!-谢谢,这很舒服!
No, new! - Thanks, this is comfortable!
联♥系♥托德参议员,告诉他我下周要见他!
Contact Senator Todd and tell that I'm meeting him next week!
特伦特先生,请原谅。我们几分钟后就要下船了!
Excuse, Mr. Trent. We'll be disembarking in a few minutes!
谢谢……——迈克尔!
Thanks... - Michael!
是的,迈克尔!-原谅我的丈夫!
Right, Michael! - Forgive my husband!
特伦特夫人,您的车在等着直接送您去俱乐部!
Mrs. Trent, Your car will be waiting to take you directly to your club!
你扮演迈克尔吗?-特伦特太太?
Do you play Michael? - Mrs. Trent?
高尔夫球,当然!——不!
Golf, of course! - No!
那是你的缺点……所以叫我特伦特太太。
That's a failing on your part ... So as calling me Mrs. Trent.
迈克尔,给我倒杯酒。我喜欢特奎尼,马提尼... .我不是酒保,特伦特太太!
Now Michael, Fix me a drink. I like a Tequini, a Martini... . I'm not a bartender, Mrs. Trent!
国家的艺术保护!真心祝你穿甲!
State of the art protection! I really wish you wear armour!
每个人都认为我们有!
Everyone assumes we do!
他们赔偿。——他们是谁?
They compensate. - They, who?
谁。
Whoever.
我们要打开大门。把车开过来。
We're opening the doors. Bring the cars around.
我用我的小眼睛侦查,以字母B开头的东西
I spy with my little eyes, something that begins with the letter "B"
保镖
Bodyguard
啊!哎哟…!
Ah! Ouch...!
一个密西西比……两个密西西比…这是爆♥炸♥。
One Mississippi ... Two Mississippi... It's bang.
两秒是一英里半,可能是两秒!
Two seconds is a mile and a half away and may be 2!
了他!-我什么都没看见?
Got him! - I don't see anything?
他在屋顶上!-他们要解雇毕夏普!发射!
He's on the roof! - They are firing Bishop! Firing!
让她失望!让她失望!-他在屋顶上!
Keep her down! Keep her down! - He is on the roof!
专用的小混♥蛋♥。你不是我的吗?
Dedicated little bastard. Aren't you mine?
很好,Mr.Bodyguard !
Very good, Mr.Bodyguard!
今天你走运了,保镖先生。
It's your lucky day, Mr.Bodyguard.
抓住它!
Hold it!
嘿!你过得如何?
Hey! How're you doing?
哦,你知道你有速度。你提前了30秒!
Oh you know you've got speed. You're 30 seconds early!
停!——为什么?
Stop! - Why?
必要时我就开枪了!——不,不。你不会... ...但如果你在那么远的距离,我的上半身将是你最好的选择。
I shoot you if I have to! - No, No. You won't ... ... But if you did at that distance, my upper part will be your best bet.
但是,也许我穿着盔甲?
But then, may be I'm wearing armour?
我说了不许动!
I said don't move!
你知道撞到我的头是相当困难的目标... ...尤其是当你左轮手♥枪♥上的鸡♥巴♥还没装上武器的时候。
You know hitting my head is rather difficult target... ...s pecially when the cock in your revolver is not armed.
所以第一次射击需要两次动作。
That makes the first shot needing double action.
不不。头会非常难做的!
No no. Head's going to be terribley difficult to make!
打扰一下!
Excuse me!
你看,你用两只手拿左轮手♥枪♥,而我只用一只手。
And look, you use two hands to hold the revolver, and I use only one.
闭嘴,闭嘴,不然我开枪了!-冷静点,亲爱的!拥有它…
Shut up, Shut up or I'll shoot! - Oh, calm down love! Have it ...
...你的方式。
...your way.
他有枪!-到底发生了什么?
He has a gun! - What the hell happened?
我们走吧!-谢谢你的到来!
Let's go! - Thank you for coming!
再见!——来了!
See you later! - Coming!
请勿触摸!你不应该玩食物!
Do not touch! You should not you play with food!
是快乐!拜托!这些都是你的!
Be happy! Please! These are yours!
我们把这些盘子拿走吧!
Let's take these plates!
等等!回复我!
Wait! Reply me!
现在到处都是!-我知道…今天保姆在家……你好……NieIsen太太。
It spreads everywhere now! - I know ... nanny is home today ... HeIIo ... Mrs. NieIsen.
找Putley先生。是的,先生。
Mr. Putley. Yes sir.
当然感谢你的信任,先生。
Of course I appreciate your confidence sir.
20分钟后见。是的,先生!谢谢你!
See you in 20 minutes. Yes Sir! Thank you!
代理城♥堡♥!——找Putley先生。先生,我刚到。
Agent Castle! - Mr. Putley. Sir, I just arrived.
我会查出是谁抓了嫌犯。-瑟金特·哈里斯警探有人通知他我们要接管吗?
I'll find out who is holding the suspects. - Detective Seargent Harris Has he been informed that we are taking over?
显然不是。
Apparently not.
我要你朝整个阳台开枪。——原谅!侦探哈里斯?
I want you shooting all over the terrace. - Excuse! Detective Harris?
侦探中士哈里斯!我现在有点忙。
Detective Sergeant Harris! I'm a little busy right now.
特别探员卡塞尔,长官-联邦探员?
Special agent Castle, sir. - A Fed?
我们应该把这里打扫干净。
We should've the place clean.
你不是来跟我争论管辖权问题的吧,卡塞尔夫人?
You are not here to give me any hassle about jurisdiction, Mrs. Castle?
不,长官,管辖权很明确。——好。
No, Sir the jurisdiction is very clear. - Good.
如果第一颗子弹穿过机场,这就成了局里的事。
The instance the first bullet crossed the airport, this becomes a matter of the Bureau.
我这里有个死人他从没进过你们机场两英里内!
I have a dead man who never got within 2 miles of your airport!
哈里斯警探,请给我一杯咖啡好吗?
Detective Harris, would you give me a coffee please?
什么?操你自己!
What? Fuck yourself!
那你对我就没用了。
Then you're of not use to me whatsoever.
把你的人都拉出来。密封的屋顶。联邦调查局小队20分钟后到达。
Pull out your men. Seal the roof. FBI team will arrive in 20 minutes.
谢谢!
Thanks!
那边那个是嫌疑犯吗?-是的,他在那儿。
Is that the suspect over there? - Yes, he is there.
9mm Baretta, modeI JFS,大容量弹夹…有四种自动火力。
9mm Baretta, modeI JFS, large magazine capacity... Capable of four autaomatic fire.
出口速度?
Muzzle velocity?
350米每秒,但我一直认为它是令人印象深刻的英尺!你不?
350 meters per second, but I always think it is impressive in feet! Don't you?
这是我的枪,不是我的鸡鸡,警探!
It is my gun, not my penis, Detective!
特工CastIe。-喂? !
Special Agent CastIe. - A Fed?!
好极了!
Terrific!
你为特伦特工作多久了?- 12天!
How long did you work for Trents? - For 12 days!
你雇佣了谁?
Who hired you?
他的安全主管,杰克·马克!现在他死了!
His chief of security, Jack Marker! Now he is dead!
你有没有收到任何关于特伦特先生的敌人的简报?
Did you receive any briefing regarding any of Mr. Trent's enemies?
他让他们。——这是显而易见的!
He had them. - That's evident!
你知道你被装死了吗?
Do you know you're played dead?
付的薪水!-恐怕这周不行!
Pay the salary! - Afraid not this week!
我能问你件事吗,卡塞尔探员?——嗯……为什么你的笔记上全是冰淇淋?
Can I ask you something, Agent Castle? - Hm.... Why do you have ice cream all over your notes?