I can't.
你还记得毕舍普路在哪儿吗
You remember Bishop's Road?
我不能
I can't..
你一定能逃出去的
You're gonna be okay.
快跑
Run!
放松
Easy now.
别做傻事
Don't do nothin' stupid.
你是我们家族的耻辱
Yous about all the stupid this family needs.
你做这些傻事
Why'd you go and do all this?
就为了一个女孩
For some girl?
无所谓了
What does it matter?
都结束了
It's done.
警长
Sheriff.
该死的洛厄尔
Jesus! That fucking Lowell.
那个女孩一直都在这儿
She was here the whole goddamn time.
- 毒品呢 - 在路边的警车上
Is the meth.. The cruiser, down the way.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那个女孩跑了 欧多伊尔
That girl run off, O'Doyle.
从树林里走的
Through them woods
要去毕舍普路
headed toward Bishop's Road.
我去追她
I'mma go after her.
- 你沿路包抄 - 好
You circle around the road. Okay.
我会把她赶到你那里
And I'll flush her out to you.
好 好
Yeah, yeah, that's, uh..
是个好主意
...good thinkin' there.
别忘了你的枪
Don't forget your gun there.
哦对
Right.
妈的
Fuck!
赶紧啊 捡起来
Go on, pick it up.
快点
Come on, boy.
欧多伊尔
O'Doyle
你不能这样
You can't.
我们是一伙的
We're partners.
继续啊
Go ahead.
我不
I won't.
我不会这么做的
I won't, I won't do it.
如果我没有武器你就不能开枪
You can't shoot me if I ain't armed.
你觉得在此情此景下
You think I'm concerned with the forensics
有人会在乎你是怎么死的吗
on a known felon shot outside a burning meth house?
孩子 我不想让你觉得我一点反抗的机会都没给你
Son, I just wanted you to feel like you had a fighting chance.
但你确实没有
You didn't.
所以你说
So you're saying..
这个洛厄尔 普利切特
...this Lowell Pritchert guy..
把你留下了
...was holding you?
不 不是留下我 是让我躲起来了
No, not holding me. Hiding me.
哦好 为了让那些追你的人
Oh, okay, from, uh, from these other fellas
找不到你
that was after you.
你为什么不多叫些人来
Why aren't you calling this in?
他可能还活着
He could still be alive.
冷静点 小姑娘
Hold on now there, miss.
在我弄清楚事情经过前
No sense in callin' anything in
还不能叫人来
until I get all the facts.
所以你说还有一些人
So these other fellas, uh..
是两个人吗
...was it just the two of them?
巴克和霍利斯特
Buck and Hollister.
他俩在一个人手底下干活 我不知道是谁
They all work for somebody else but I never saw him.
你起码该叫个救护车
Shouldn't you at least call an ambulance
或者支援什么的吧
or back-up or somethin'?
事情是这样的
Well, now, here's the deal
你得习惯我做事的风格
you're just gonna have to trust my way of doin' things
毕竟方圆十里
'cause around here..
我是长官
Well, I'm the chief..
你们是兵
...you're the Indian.
所以他们的头儿你从来没见过是吧
So, this third guy, you never saw him?
有他的名字吗
Did you get a name?
没有
No.
声音呢
A voice?
- 什么 - 他的声音
Um, what? A voice?
你有听过他讲话吗 声音是怎样的
Did you hear him? What his voice sound like?
说不清
I don't know, just..
就是很普通的声音吧
...just normal, just a normal voice.
这么说听到他的声音你也认不出他咯
Hmm. So you wouldn't recognize him if you heard him again.
是的
No.
我听不出来的
I definitely wouldn't know.
剩下的路我们得下车步行了
I think we're gonna walk the rest of the way.
下车吧
Come on now.
再往前走一点
Just go on down a little further there..
到河旁边
...down by the water.
这条河叫锈溪
They call this Rust Creek..
因为山上的土
...because of all the clay deposits up the hill.
把这条河染成了红色
Turned the water red.
在我出生前山上的土就被挖空了
And they mined up all the clay before I was born.
但是名字也没再改了
That name stuck though.
继续往前
Let's go on now.
好
Okay.
请不要杀我
You don't have to do this.
往水里走
In the water.