嗨 索娅 这是辛迪 曼斯菲尔德
Hi, Sawyer. It's Cindy Mansfield
从兰德勒-贝恩打来的电♥话♥
from Landler-Bayne calling.
我想和你确认一下本周的面试
I just wanted to confirm your interview this week..
-太好了 -我们还在考虑其他几个候选人
Yes. We are looking at a few other candidates.
但正如你所知 我们对你去年夏天做的工作
But as you know we were all very impressed with the work
印象深刻 我们很看好你
you did last summer and we have a great feeling about you.
我已经给你发了邮件 包含所有的详细信息
I've emailed you all the details
所以我们周三早上九点半
so we will see you on Wednesday at 9:30 a.M.
在我们华盛顿的办公室见 路上注意安全
at our offices in DC Safe drive!
中♥央♥学院
现场由州警指挥
State police are on the scene
将车流改道至地面街道
rerouting traffic to surface streets
这会造成一点混乱
that's gonna create a little bit of chaos here
但这就是假日交通
but that's holiday traffic for you.
是的 那堵的可是个噩梦
Yeah, it's a nightmare down there.
不幸的是 正好赶上感恩节周末
Just in time for Thanksgiving weekend, unfortunately.
重新规划路线
Rerouting.
如果你正准备经过那片区域
If you're traveling around that area, your best bet is to stay
你最好能避开主要高速公路
as far away from the highway as possible.
我们全天都会及时将最新的交通情况进行广播
We will keep you informed throughout the day
请持续关注频率12.70 WLUN 肯塔基州
only on 1270 WLUN, Kentucky.
你是想要一个满是硬币的房♥间
Okay, would you rather have a room full of pennies
还是一叠高达帝国大厦那么高的硬币
or a stack of pennies as high as the Empire State Building?
呃 我想要后面的一大叠
Uh, I think I'd take the big stack.
我会很富有
I'd be rich.
弱爆了
Weak.
重新规划路线至华盛顿特区
Rerouting to Washington, DC.
在30英里处 右转
In 30 miles, turn right.
在500英尺处右转
In 500 feet make a right turn.
前方右转
Make a right turn.
这根本就没路
It's not even a road.
那就在下一个路口右转吧
Guess we're taking the next right.
如果可能 请掉头
Make a U-turn, if possible.
如果可能 请指一条明路
Give me better directions, if possible.
如果可能 请掉头
Make a U-turn, if possible.
向左拐
Turn left.
看到我们了吗
Think they seen us?
真是可以
Okay.
根本就没有任何意义 不停的改变我的路线
This doesn't make any sense. Just reroute me.
这就对了 让手♥机♥见鬼去吧
Yes! Suck it, phone!
小姐 你需要帮助吗
You need some help there, miss?
哦 不 我很好 我只是伸伸腿而已
Oh, no. I'm fine. I'm just stretching my legs.
是啊 还有你的地图
Yeah. And your map.
对 我就是在找找方向
Right. I'm just getting my bearings.
是的 我们刚从上面看到了
Yeah, we seen you up there and thought
我们想也许你遇到了些困难
maybe you was having some sort of trouble.
哦 不 我…我只是路过
Oh, no. I'm... I'm just passing through.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
你看起来有点心烦意乱
You look a little upset.
这些树林 可是个疯狂的地方
And these woods, they can be a crazy place
尤其是当你不熟悉的时候
especially if you ain't familiar.
我想我有点沮丧 你知道吗
I guess I'm a little frustrated, you know.
这些地图不是很有用
These maps aren't super useful.
可不是吗
Ain't that the truth.
所以…就是这样吗
So... so that's it then?
你是路过这里的游客吗
You're just a tourist passing through here?
是啊 好吧 如果你要找方向 x
Yeah? Well shit, if it's directions
我和巴克……
you're looking for, me and Buck..
那是我弟弟巴克
That's my brother Buck there.
我们在这里住了一辈子 所以我们可以把你带到任何地方
We lived here our whole lives. So we can get you most anywhere.
嗯 好吧 嗯 你知道回到6♥4♥号♥公路应该往哪走吗
Uh, well, um, do you know the best way back to 6♥4♥?
I-6♥4♥
I-6♥4♥?
还蛮远的诶
That's quite a ways.
你很幸运遇到我们
You're lucky you ran into us.
是啊
Yeah.
因为就只有几条路穿过这些山
'Cause there ain't but a couple roads run through these hills
好吧 你知道 你就只是在这边转圈
and well, you know, you got yourself turned around nowhere.
好吧 看到了吗 就在这里
Alright. See here? Right here.
你走这条路 一直开
You just keep on this way
你会回到高速公路上的 好吗
and you'll make yourself back to the highway, okay.
但你会有走一点重复的路线
But you'll be backtracking quite a bit.
好吧 我想我走的是风景优美的路线
Well, guess I'm taking the scenic route.
是啊 我觉得会的
Yeah. I guess you are.
好吧
Alright.
哦 嘿 嘿 差点忘了 你的地图
Oh, hey, hey! Almost forgot. Your map.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
天黑之前你哪都到不了
Say, you won't make it anywhere before sundown
我们就住在这条路上面
and we live just up a ways.
那你过来吃晚饭怎么样
So how about you come on over for some dinner?
霍利 我们不应该…哦 他哪儿也去不了
Holli, shouldn't we just... Oh, he ain't going anywhere.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
谢谢 但我真的该走了 所以…
Thanks, but I really should be getting going, so...
不 那个…那个…可不是好主意
No.. That... that... that might not be the best idea.
我是说 你在这里开车迷路了 还是在白天
I mean, you got lost driving around here and that was in broad daylight.
你不会想在天黑后还在外面开车 相信我
And you don't wanna be out here after dark, trust me.
听着 不想冒犯 但你开始让我
Listen, no offense, but you are starting to make me
觉得有点不舒服了
feel very uncomfortable right now.
是吗
Is that a fact?
好吧 听着 我们只是想让你 呃…呃 舒服点
Well, listen, we just want you to, uh... uh, be comfortable.
我们就只想这样
That's all we want.
外面很快就会变很冷
And it's gonna get real cold out here real quick.
你为什么不到我们家来呢
So why don't you just come on back up to our place?
我们喝个一两杯
We'll have a drink or two
也许 你知道 抽点什么
maybe, you know, smoke a little somethin'?
就像一个小聚会
It'd be like a little party.
是啊 来吧 我们一起……
Yeah? Come on, let's all..
该死 婊♥子♥砍了我
Goddamn! Bitch cut me!
是的
Yah!
-等一下 亲爱的 -滚开
Now hold on a second, honey. Fuck off!
别让她拿刀
Get that knife away from her!
她要跑掉了
She's gettin' away.
那边 那边
That way. That way.
你确定吗 是啊 来吧
You sure? Yeah. Come on.
可以 我能搞定
Okay. I can figure this out.
是啊
Yeah.
一定会的
Definitely.
倒霉
Shit!
会没事的
It's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be fine.
福特汀县治安官办公室 我是卡兹副警长
Fording County Sheriff's Office, Deputy Katz speaking.
等一下
Hold on.
警长 一号♥线
Sheriff, line one.
我是欧多伊尔
This is O'Doyle.
嘿 警长
Hey, sheriff
我是查尔斯顿办事处的佩妮
this is Penny from the Charleston office.
我有一份抛锚车辆报告
I have a stranded vehicle report
在那条250县公路上
for that two-five-oh county road.
如果我们能尽快拿到你的注册报告
If we could get your registration report as soon as possible,
因为放假 办公室快关门了
our office is gonna be closed due to the holiday.
佩妮 你能 呃 能等一分钟吗 亲爱的
Penny, could you, uh, could you hold on a minute, honey?
嗯
Mm-hm.
她想要什么
What she want?
呃 只是一辆废弃的车
Uh, just an abandoned car.
呃 这让我想起来了
Uh, it got me thinking.
那个 呃 吊死的家伙 那个西班牙人
That, uh, hanging fella, the Hispanic.
-他叫什么名字 -艾德温 伽罗
What's his name? That's Edwin Garro.
是的 是的 那个叫伽罗的家伙
Yeah, yeah, that Garro fella.
我们应该看看是否有以他的名义登记的车辆
We should see if he had any vehicles registered in his name.
和遗弃车辆报告做对比
Check them against abandon vehicle reports.
你认为这可能是他的车吗
You think this might be his car?
不 不 时间线都不对