我们要怎么处理这些东西?
What do we do with all this stuff?
嘘。
Sh.
从现在起还有一个小时,
Exactly one hour from now,
一系列的爆♥炸♥就会把这附近夷为平地。
a series of blasts will bring this place to the ground.
那我们该怎么办呢?
So how'd we do?
除非我们在新闻上看到...
Unless I see on the news...
干的漂亮,队员们。
Good work, team.
检察官提起控诉,针对
A prosecutor bring charges against
众议员萨姆.纳尔逊。
congressmen Sam Nelson.
现在。
Now.
你用这个东西。
You take those.
我想让你把她捆住。
I'd like you to tie her up.
然后...
And then...
我想让你把你的朋友也捆起来。
I'd like you to tie your friend up too.
你要去哪里?混♥蛋♥。
Where you goin', asshole?
投降吧。
Give yourself up.
你就要倒霉了,老家伙。
You got it comin', old man.
下次我不会失手了。
Next time I won't miss.
我就知道出事了,但他比我想象的还要疯狂。
I knew something was up,but he's crazier than I thought.
杰布,你在干什么?
Jeb, what are you doing?
你为什么要这么做?
Why are y'all doin' this?
就为了萨姆对不起卢瑟。
For what Sam did to Luther.
所以,你这么做是为了卢瑟吗?为什么?
So y'all doing all of this for Luther? Why?
他曾经救过我们。
He saved us.
别动。
Don't move.
别动,不然我就开枪了。
Don't move or I'll shoot.
开吧!
Do it!
哦,我的上帝。你不会开枪的。
Oh, my god. You can't do it.
你自找的,老家伙。
You had it coming, old man.
你能听见我吗?
Can you hear me?
凯尔,这是桑夏尔。
Kyle, it's sunshine.
—桑夏尔?—是的。
- Sunshine? - Yes.
桑夏尔,你在哪里?
Sunshine, where are you?
我们在保安室。我们是安全的。
We're in the security office. We're safe.
还有谁?
Who's we?
我,我,蜜琪.福斯。你知道的,小偷蜜琪。
Me, me, mikki foss.You know, mikki sticky fingers.
你们都看到我了吧?
Y'all see me right now?
全都看到了。
Totally.
为什么?为什么你要这样做?
Why? Why are you doing this?
就因为犯过大错的人却在现实生活中
'Cause all the wrong people have got
获得了最好的东西。
all the best things in life.
体面的工作。挣着大钱。
Best jobs. Most money.
还有好多女人。
Women.
像你这样的人会得到所有的优待和机会,
And people like you get all the preference and opportunity,
而努力工作的白人却被消耗殆尽,死去。
while hard-working white men get used up and die.
什么优待?我得上兽医学校。
Preference? I go to vet school.
我负着债,我要在纳尔逊超♥市♥打工。
I'm in debt,and I work at Nelson's.
没别的了。
Not anymore.
就算这是我能做的最后一件事,
I'm gonna take everything he's got
我也要夺走他的一切。
if it's the last thing I do.
如果这是你要做的最后一件事情
If it's the last thing you do.
你也应该找他算账,而不是我们。
You wanna get back at him,not at us.
放了我们吧。
Let us go.
还不行。
Not yet.
我想让桑夏尔出来救你。
I want sunshine to come and get you.
听我说。
Listen to me.
我要你俩就呆在那里。
I need you to stay right there.
别离开那间办公室。你听清了吗?
Don't move from that office. You hear me?
收到。
Got it.
凯尔,凯尔。有一个人正在朝你走过来。
Kyle, Kyle. One of them is coming toward you.
什么?在哪里?
What? Where?
就在离你前面还有两个通道的地方。
Two aisles ahead of you.
好的。现在关掉对讲机。
Okay. Get off the mic right now.
天呐,他是个狠角色。
Damn, he's a bad-ass.
是的。
Yeah.
一切都在按计划进行。
Everything's going according to plan.
我知道。我们会在别人知道前离开的。
I know. We'll be gone before anyone knows what happened.
是的,我想回到农场。
Yeah, I wanna get back to the farm.
和我的家人生活在一起。
Stay true to the family.
它是个农场。
Farm it is.
带上杰布和肖恩吧。
Let's bring Jeb and Shane with us.
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
用这个吧?
Would this do any good?
你真有胆量。
You got balls.
凯尔,我们要比刚才
Kyle, we have to be careful now,
更加小心了。
more than ever.
我知道,我知道。他们在哪里了?
I know, I know. Where are they?
电子设备间。
Electronics.
请告诉我,克劳馥是不是已经出去了。
Please tell me clove got out.
我很抱歉,桑尼。
I'm so sorry, sunny.
她死了。
She's gone.
我发誓,我已经尽力救她了。
I promise, I tried.
桑尼,听我说。
Sunny, listen to me.
我们要把每个人救出去,马上。
We have to get everybody out, now.
他要自爆。
He's gonna blow himself up.
这家店到处都布下了炸♥药♥。
There's explosives all around the store.
我们只有30分钟。
We only have 30 minutes.
我们需要你。我们需要你。
We need you. We need you.
喂?
Hello?
桑尼,他想杀了我的继父,
Sunny, he's gonna kill my stepdad,
和跟继父有关的所有人。
and everyone connected to him.
他刚在发布声明。
He's making some statement.
他不会引弹自爆的。
He's not gonna blow himself up.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
自杀的人是不会拿着现金和珠宝的。
Suicides don't take cash and jewelry.
第三阶段时间到了。
It's time for phase three.
大家都站起来。
Everybody up.
很好,我看你们都很乖。
Good, I see you're listening.
你,你到这儿来。
You, you come over here.
这两人怎么办?
What about those two?
不,你们两个留下。
No, you two stay.
还有箱子里的珠宝。
Jewelry from the cases.
如果他说这是自杀式爆♥炸♥,那他就是在胡说八道。
If he's saying this is a suicide bombing, he's full of shit.
凯尔,等一下。
Kyle, wait.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你要后退,躲藏起来。
You have to go back, hide.
停下。
Stop.
你刚才看见了什么?
What the fuck are you all looking at?
他正朝你过来。
He's coming right at you.
他在家居用品区。
He's in home goods.
凯尔,那里有个隐藏地。
Kyle, there's a hiding spot.
没人能看到你,除非你走到他们身上。
No one can see you unless you walk right on top of them.
发生了什么?
What's going on?
警♥察♥切断了电源。
Police cut the power.
按原计划行事。
Doesn't change anything.
伊根,这就是你一直在找的小东西吗?
Eagan, is this the little shit you've been looking for?
我发现他躲在角落里。
Found him hiding around the corner.
你再敢从我身边跑开我就杀了所有人。
You run away from me again and I will kill everyone.
你要再跑。就爆♥炸♥了。
You run. Boom.
别让他离开你的视线。
Don't let him outta your sight.
我们走,立刻!
Let's go. Now!
蜜琪,你能听到我吗?
Mikki, can you hear me?
刚才发生了什么?
What's going on right now?
他们去储藏库了。
They're headed off to the store rooms.
快点。
Move it.
我刚才帮了你。
I'm helping you.
别把我一个人留在里面,我只是…
Don't leave me in there with everybody else, I just...
进去。
Get inside.
就要炸了。
Boom.
斯帕克斯。
Sparks.
电影精选列表