Oh, I'm not hurting.
这是我的头啊
It's my head.
不要动
Hold still.
妈?
Ma?
我明天可以去同学家里过夜吗?
Can I have a sleepover tomorrow?
星期五了
It's Friday.
可以吗?
Can I?
嗯?在这吗
What, here?
在杰米家
At Jamie's.
谢谢了,妈妈
Thanks, ma.
梳的真好
That's neat.
记得刷牙
Brush your teeth.
如果它在不拉的话 爸爸 我就要迟到了
If he doesn't do it dad, I'm gonna be late.
额 长毛也有需求
Well, shag has needs too.
迟到了四次 我就得留校了
Four late slips, and I get an afterschool.
我给你写个假条
I'll write you an excuse.
亲爱的哈科特夫人,
Dear Mrs. Hackett,
弗兰妮今天迟到了 因为她的狗不会拉屎
Franny is late today because her dog can't shit.
弗兰妮!
Franny!
随口一说
It just came out.
就因为你妈有张卡车司机的烂嘴结果你也这样…
Just because your mother has a mouth like a teamster...
她没有
she does not.
我直到18岁才开口说话
I didn't say shit until I was 18,
没有人认为我是弱智
and nobody thought I was retarded.
嗨
Hi.
那是谁?
Who was that?
他是新来的
He's new.
他们让他进吗
Did they let him in,
穿得像小大人?
dressed like a human being?
他习惯了
He can't help it.
他在上一所学校就得穿这个
He had to wear that in his last school,
他妈妈不给他买♥♥新牛仔裤
and his mother won't buy him new jeans.
为什么呢?
Why not?
他父亲不给她钱
His father won't give her the money.
牛仔裤的钱?
For jeans?
他们分居了 还吵架了
They're split, and they're having fights
关于花费数目
about charge accounts.
就因为父母的问题
And because of their problems,
这可怜的孩子就得穿得像个怪胎一样去上学
the poor kid has to go to school dressed like a freak.
你不是说他看起来像个人吗
I thought you said he looked like a human being.
你最好快点 大小姐
You'd better hurry up, lady.
不然你又要迟到了
You're gonna get a late slip.
别担心 我会搞定的
Don't worry, I'll get shag.
乖一些,长毛
Good girl, shag.
再见
Bye.
再见,亲爱的
Bye, honey.
你能来吗?
Can you come?
好哇
Yep.
太好了
Great.
你也看到他了
Well, you saw him.
显而易见了
It's all there.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
按道理是这样
It figures.
但你还是不确定
But you're not sure.
他感觉挺像的
Well, he's got the look all right.
那你怎么确定呢?
But how do you know for sure?
已经排除证明出来了
You gotta prove it out.
这就像代数一样
It's like algebra.
你要算出未知量
You gotta figure out the unknown quotient.
X等于小三 对吧?
X equals the other woman, what else?
他不在家里睡觉
Well, he's not sleeping home,
他也不是基佬 对吧?
and he's not gay, is he?
当然不是
No.
所以 怎样
Well, then?
我要去考地理了
I've got a geography test,
然而现在大脑一片空白
and now I can't remember anything
除了堪萨斯的首府
except the capital of Kansas.
托皮卡
Topeka.
是威奇托
Wichita.
是托皮卡
Topeka.
不对
No.
是托皮卡
Topeka.
他告诉我威奇托
He told me Wichita.
这就证明了
That proves it.
证明了什么?
Proves what?
这个公式
The equation.
当他们满脑子都是别的女人的时候
When they got another woman on their mind,
他们就满口胡话
they screw everything up.
托皮卡 你妹的 托皮卡
Topeka, shit. Topeka.
草
Fuck.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
为什么我不能问:你每天晚上在哪里睡觉?
Why can't I say, where do you go to sleep every night?
周末除外
Except weekends.
周末他在家睡觉 因为你在家
Weekends he sleeps home because you're home.
为什么我问不出答案?
Why can't I?
因为他们不想让你知道
'Cause they don't want you to know.
男生啊
Boy.
我们去了一所他们都很重视的学校
We go to a school where they make a big deal
教我们讲真话
about telling the truth.
嗯,在学校时
Well, at school.
到了
This is it.
这房♥子里从来没有能吃的东西
There's never anything to eat in this house.
嗨, 科琳
Hi, Corine.
冰箱里有冷冻酸奶
There's frozen yogurt in the fridge.
你妈说工作日不准喝可乐
Your ma said no cokes on weekdays.
他是杰米 新来的同学
This is Jamie, he's new.
你好!
How do you do?
考虑到我已经做得很好了 谢谢
Considering the steps I'm doing fine, thank you.
话说我们不如
What if we go to...
不如我们去他办公室 跟踪他?
What if we go to his office, and follow him?
要是他从办公室出来
Say he comes out of his office,
要是他没看见我们
say he doesn't see us,
然后叫辆出租车
and then say takes a taxi.
那我们怎么办?
Then, what'll we do.
你有公交卡啊
But you've got a bus pass.
好 我上了公共汽车 刷了卡
Right, I get onto a bus, show my bus pass
告诉公交车跟上那辆出租车是吧
and say follow that cab.
他们可以做任何他们想做的事 不是吗?
They can do anything they want to do, can't they?
他们能告诉我们任何事
They can tell us anything,
或者什么都不说
or not tell us anything.
我们什么也不能做 什么也不能说
And we can't do anything, or say anything.
我们特么没有一项人♥权♥
We haven't got one single lousy human right.
他的电♥话♥是982 1913,
His number's 9821913,
住在西86街351号♥
and he sleeps at 351 west 86th street.
什么?
What?
他叫保罗 对吗?
His name is Paul, isn't it?
你妈妈知道的以防万一
Your mom's got to know in case of emergency.
杰米 你真是个天才
Jamie, you're a genius.
我的智商可是145
Well, my IQ's 145,
但不是天才
but it's not genius.
这边走 长毛
This way shaggy.
往这边走 弗兰妮
We're going this way, Franny.
这边走 长毛
This way, Shagylon.
我父亲在训练她
My father trained her.
她的全名是沙吉隆二世
Her full name is master Shagylon ll.
长毛来这里
Shaggy come here.
我的第一只沙吉隆死了
My first Shagylon died.
我起的名
I name them.
沙吉隆?
Shagylon?
挺蠢的
电影精选列表