给我安静!
I want quiet!
全都给我安静!
I want quiet!
能把包给我吗 杰克?
Can I have the bag, please Jack?
安静!
Quiet!
排成一行 两个一排!
Stand in line, two by two!
别说话!
No talking!
全都安静下来!
I want perfect quiet!
科恩女士!
Mrs. Cohen!
怎么了苏珊? !
What Susan?!
安静!
Quiet!
我好像感冒了!
I have an excuse for the cold!
我能去看医生吗!
Can I go to the nurse?!
不 你不可以
No, you may not.
大家安静!
Quiet everybody!
什么?
What?
科恩太太 我能离开一下吗 我感觉抽筋了?
Mrs. Cohen, can I be excused because I've got cramps?
不行 杰克回来!不行
No. Jack back! No you cannot.
你们可以一起去散散步 新鲜空气对你们有好处
You can both go on the walk, the air will do you good.
好吧,我们走!
Okay, let's move!
来吧,快走!
C'mon, move!
朝气一些!
A little energy!
蓬勃一些!
A little energy!
好吧!
Okay!
我陪你坐会儿?
I'll sit with ya.
我不想要被你传染感冒
I don't want your cold.
我感冒已经没了 妈妈说 的
I'm not catching anymore, my mother said.
天气看起来也怡人
The weather looks super too,
富 家 子 弟
不管你要去哪
for whatever you're gonna do.
说不定你还能在地铁上找到座位呢?
You might even get a seat on the subway, huh?
希望如此 那挺好
I hope so. That'd be great.
你真的有了吗
Have you really got it?
有什么
Got what?
你懂得
You know.
说啊
Say it.
你懂的啊
You know.
说出来
Say it.
姨妈?
Your period.
我还没有
I don't have it.
但是你说…
But you said...
我不想玩那傻♥逼♥的垒球
I don't wanna play stupid softball.
闭嘴吧,苏珊
Shut up, Susan.
只是
But just...
我只想闭门思考
I've got to think.
好了 鼻涕虫小姐 该起床了
Okay, miss slugabed, it's time.
等五分钟
Five more minutes.
大小姐 还有很多家务事要做呢
There are chores to be done, lady.
谁来给牛奶加水?
Who's gonna water the milk?
谁来做黄油奶油?
And who's gonna butter the cream?
谁来抓小鸡呢?
And who's gonna scratch the chickens?
来吧 小南瓜 起来了
C'mon pumpkin, on your feet.
爸?
Pa?
嗯?
Yeah?
什么?
What?
堪萨斯州的首府是哪里?
What's the capital of Kansas?
堪萨斯?
Kansas?
堪萨斯平原 我们要考地理
Flat Kansas, we're having a geography test.
没有什么比地方
Nothing could be finer than to be
阿比利纳的早晨还好美好
in Abileener in the morning.
阿比利纳?
Abileener?
威奇托
Wichita.
去刷牙了
Brush your teeth.
必须得这么做吗 是吗?
Had to do it, didn't you?
洗澡去,保罗
Shower, Paul.
我洗了 来之前洗过澡了
I showered. I showered before I got here.
我在这刮了胡子 然后又洗一次澡
I shave here, and then I shower again.
我又洗了一次 弗兰妮也知道
I shower again, because Franny knows
我刮胡子后会洗澡
I shower after I shave.
我不在乎你说什么
I don't care what you say.
我们不会把我们自己的矛盾
We're not gonna inflict our problems
转嫁给无辜的孩子
on an innocent child.
事情就是这样
That's the way it is.
别跟我瞎说 我早就听过了
And don't give me that, I've heard it all before
我不想再听你胡扯了
and I don't wanna hear it again crap.
弗兰妮绝不会成为下一个
Franny is not gonna be another unwanted,
无责任心离异父母的精神受害者
neurotic victim of irresponsible divorced parents.
你觉得好玩吗每天早上
Do you think it's fun to put on your socks
穿四遍袜子
four times every morning?
你觉得很好玩吗 五点起床 洗澡
You think it's a joy, up at five, shower,
在这忙碌 然后去叫醒她 逗她乐
race here, and then wake her up, and make jokes,
然后再洗澡 刮胡子
and then shower and shave, again.
在1点钟的时候 我就成了行尸走肉
At 1 o'clock, I'm a zombie.
你管什么了 你就是
And what do you care, you just
啥都不管躺在那
lie there unconscious.
哦保罗
Oh Paul.
我也不在乎
I don't care.
她值得我付出
She's worth it.
就是这样,
That's it,
这是底线
the bottom line.
当我准备好了
And when I'm ready,
我们就会告诉她 她的父母
that's when we tell her that her mother and father
是一对灾星
are a disaster area.
所以 现在就别烦我 好吗?
So, right now just lay off me, all right?
那套衣服得送去干洗店
That suit's gotta go to the cleaners.
你好
Hello.
喂 请问杰米在吗?
Hello, is Jamie there, please?
杰米 找你的
Jamie, it's for you.
找我的吗?
Is that for me?
找杰米的
It's for Jamie.
哦
Oh.
嗨
Hi.
来一张面巾纸
Low on Kleenex.
他今天又很准时
He was right on time.
这是第三周了
This is the third week.
杰米 我要有话要说
Jamie, I'm gonna say something.
错了
Wrong.
我没错
Well, I didn't.
他开始交往了
He's made a friend.
我告诉过你 孩子很善变的
I told you, children are flexible.
他们很会调整
They adjust.
你还想让我明天过来吗?
Well, you still want me to come over tomorrow?
对呀
Sure.
我会问我妈妈的
I'll ask my mom.
她睡着了 所以现在是问她的最佳时机
She's asleep so it's the best time to ask her.
好的 再见
Okay, yeah, see ya.
那是谁呀?
Who was that?
谁?
Who?
电♥话♥那边
On the phone.
哦 是个同学
Oh, just a kid.
我很高兴你能交到新朋友
I'm so glad you're making new friends.
我知道 这很不容易
I know, it's hard.
新学校 新家庭
A new school, a new family.
我只想让你知道 杰米
I just want you to know, Jamie,
我觉得你适应得很好
I think you're adjusting beautifully.
妈?
Ma?
妈
Ma.
你得给我编辫子
You gotta make my braid.
不要用太大力,
Don't hurt,
但也要紧一点
but make it tight.
你太用力了
You're hurting.
啊 我没有
电影精选列表