你还好吗? -没事
-Are you okay? -I'm OK.
对方人太多了 手举高 慢慢下车
We're outgunned. Step out very slowly with your hands raised.
肯亚军队 我会说斯瓦西里语 我来交涉
Kenyan Army. I speak Swahili. Follow my lead.
手举高 举高
我是医生 我有权自♥由♥通行
这个人是美国士兵
是肯尼亚的友军 他奉命护送我通过边境
-奉命? 谁下令的? -美国♥军♥方
这里没有美军了 美国不存在了
你叫手下放下枪的话 他们会听吗?
会的 因为你是队长
我们现在只是散兵 而我们需要水
-我们有水 可以分你们 -全部都归我们了
手举起来 举高
-放我们走 -你们到不了边境的
碟盘…碟盘 他们是从碟盘那里来的
什么意思? 要什么就拿去
毙了他
放下枪 放下
Drop your weapon. Drop it now!
站住
Stand!
站起来
Stand up!
闹够了 我们讲英文
Enough of this bullshit. We're speaking English!
碟盘是什么? 这是什么符号♥?
What did he mean the Dish? What does this symbol mean?
雷达站 美军的 防守严密
The radio station. American. Heavily guarded.
巨型卫星天线 印着那个符号♥
Big satellite dish with that symbol.
那地方在哪?
Where is this compound?
在边境 山的西边
To the border. West from the mountains.
山的西边 你手下为何攻击我?
West of the mountains. Why did your men attack me?
很多人相信那些机器是美国造的
Many believe that this machine's American made.
什么?
What?
或者美国人用那些天线呼叫他们来
or that the Americans use those dishes to call them here.
胡说八道
That's a lie!
一切都被摧毁了 那些天线却好端端的
Everything else is destroyed, But those dishes are still standing.
杀了我 拜托快杀了我
Kill me! Please kill me.
动手
Do it!
你说什么
What did you say?
我们得走了
We need to go. Now!
跪下
Get on your knees.
过去
Move it!
车子报销了
The car's shot.
没关系
That's OK.
开他们的吉普车
These guys are giving us their Jeep.
距离边境500公里
你脱水了 喝一点
You're dehydrated. Drink some water.
真不敢相信能逃出来 我以为你死定了
I can't believe you got out of there. I thought you'd be killed.
他们是职业军人 我们又寡不敌众
Those guys were trained soldiers and we were outnumbered back there.
你知道吗 我敢说你一定是特种部队之类的
You know what? I bet you're a Special Forces or something.
特种部队?
Special forces?
你有高超的格斗技术 还会说多种语言
You clearly have advanced combat skills. And you speak several languages.
所以我们现在要去雷达站?
So, that's where we're going now, the Radar Station?
去边境 山的西边
To the border, west, into the mountains.
它很大 会找到的
It's big. We'll find it.
找到美国人 食物 避难所
Find the Americans, find food, shelter...
或许那里有人知道你名字?
Maybe someone there who knows your name. Is that it?
万一不安全呢?
What if it is not safe?
你也说了 哪里都不安全
Like you said, nowhere is safe.
万一肯尼亚人是对的 真的是美国人干的?
I mean, what if the Kenyans are right? What if the Americans are involved?
-不可能 -万一是呢?
-That's not possible. -What if it is?
我们不请自来 然后呢?
We show up at the door, and then what?
杀了他们
Then we kill them!
不是说要避开城镇?
Didn't we say we'd avoid towns?
看来别无选择
Looks like we don't have a choice.
危险 地雷
等等…停车
Wait, wait, wait, wait stop!
不太妙
It's not good.
可能只是电压过载
Could be a power surge.
或者别的东西
Or something else.
车子短路了
The car is shorting out.
走
Go!
快走
Go, go!
别站着 快跑
Don't stand there, run!
我们得设法引开它
We have to do something. We can get its attention.
爸爸
Daddy!
我们救不了他们
We couldn't help them.
还有人在的
Someone's out there.
有人正在听
Someone's listening,
-没有人在听 -你怎么知道
-No one is listening. -You don't know that.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我想订… 一个大披萨
Can I get, a large pizza?
两个好了 多加馅料和乳酪
Actually, make it two large pizzas with everything and extra cheese.
我全家都在巴黎
My whole family was in Paris.
大城市最先遭到猛烈攻击
All the big cities was hit first in the heart, so...
其实我现在觉得…
Truth is I just think how I...
我失去了所有人
I've lost everyone.
或许我是孤独的
Maybe I'm all alone.
这样想比较轻松
It sounds easier that way.
或许我永远是单枪匹马
Maybe I was always the guy with the gun.
或许我是个烂人
Maybe I was an asshole.
你知道吗
You know...
我不知道怎么说…
I don't know how to say this.
战斗机
Fighter jets.
瞧 还有人在拼命
You see? Someone is out there fighting.
我们还没有输
We haven't lost yet.
基苏木(肯尼亚第三大城市)118公里 穆巴区
-我又听见了 -我没听见声音
-I heard it again. -I don't hear anything.
-我有 -你听见的是鸟叫
-Oh, I do. -You hear the birds.
不是鸟叫声
It's not the birds.
不能老是这样停下来 得加快脚步
We can't keep stopping like this. We gotta go faster.
-开车比较快 -对 开车比较快
-The car was faster. -Yeah, the car was faster.
你现在听见了吗?
Do you hear it now?
抵抗
已经超过两天了
for more than two days now.
电♥话♥不通 村落被毁 广播站这儿已无文明可言
The phone is down, the village is gone. No one is present here at the station.
官方没有发布任何声明
We keep looking ...
瞧 只是录音带
Look, it's just a tape.
不知道是否有人能听到这段广播
We don't know whether you can hear us yet
市区传出多起爆♥炸♥事件
explosions have been reported in downtown Nairobi.
市区多起爆♥炸♥
Multiple explosions downtown I tell you.
大家听着 我们被强制撤离了
Ok. Everyone, I have been told that we have to leave the station.
是的
Yes, yes, yes!
是的
Yes, yes, OK.
我们必须立刻撤离…
We must evacuate...
在这最后的时刻…
in these final hours...
不管美国说什么都不能盲从
to refuse whatever we were ever asked to
不管欧洲 亚洲说什么
by the United States, Europe, Asia...
这就是末日
it is the final days...
就在非洲 在肯尼亚
Right here in Africa, in Kenya
在内罗毕的街头
in the streets of Nairob...
文明的摇篮也许…
the cradle of civilization may now...
现在也许是人类最后的希望
may now be humankind's last hope...
肯尼亚 我们必须团结一心
Kenya, we must come together.
我们必须一起挺身而战
We must stand together, we must fight together.
愿和平与肯尼亚同在
Peace be with you Kenya.
-你听见了吧? -闭嘴
-You hear that, don't you? -Shut up!
那东西会杀光我们
But they will kill us, all of us.
快点 他们来了 散开!
Hurry, they come, spread!
我们是一头的 放我们走
We are all on the same side here. Let us go.
那放她走
Let her go!
快点 快点 快
Come on, come on, come on.
小心
Watch out!
身子放低
Keep low.
-他们在干嘛? -他们是盗猎客
-Why are they doing this? -They're poachers.
你看 他们在打猎
Look at them. They're hunting.
等待猎物上门 我们是诱饵
Waiting for their prey and we're their bait.
躲起来
Hide!
别看
Just don't look.
快走
Let's go.
快跑
Run.
解决一个