走 快走
Let's keep moving! Let's go, come on!
快走 快走 快走
Let's go! Go, go, go! Come on!
跟在我后面 走
Come on. On my six. Lets go! Move it, go!
快…
Come on. come on, Come on!
这边 这边
This way, this way!
生存就是战斗
The live is to fight.
战斗就是生存
The fight is to live.
失去一切 才能找到自我
And when all is lost, I will be found.
铁甲战神
有人在吗
Hello!
-安静 -谁?
-Shh! Quiet! -Who's there?
-安静 -谁在那里?
-Quiet. -Who's there?
-你也被关着? -对 请你安静点
-Are you locked up, too? -Yes, you need to be quiet.
-这是哪里? -闭嘴 你会害死我们
-What are we doing here? -Shut up. You'll get us killed.
拜托 告诉我这是哪
Please, tell me where we are.
警♥察♥局 白♥痴♥
The Police Station, you idiot!
-我知道 哪里的? -纳罗克附近
-Yes I know, where? -In Narok.
那是哪里?
Where is it?
内罗毕两百公里外 你迷路了?
200 km from Nairobi. Are you lost?
内罗毕…内罗毕在哪里?
Nairobi... Where is... where is Nairobi?
-你问真的? -对
-Is that a real question? -Yeah.
肯尼亚的首都 东非
The capital of Kenya. East Africa.
我怎会在这?
What am I doing here?
你口音像美国人
You sound American.
对…我是美国人
Yeah, I'm American.
你不确定?
You're not sure?
我…
I'm...
搞糊涂了
confused.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
不知道
I don't know.
关你进来的人八成把你揍的神志不清了
The men who locked you up probably beat you unconscious.
你是谁?
Who are you?
医生
I'm a Doctor.
在一家外籍医院任职两年半
I was working at the foreign aid hospital for 2.5 years.
医院现在没了
The hospital is gone now.
谁在外头作战?
So, who's out here fighting?
发生什么事?
What the hell is happening?
他们靠近了
They're getting closer.
什…
What...
那是什么?
What the hell was that?
你真的不知道?
You really don't know?
你最后记得的是什么?
What's the last thing you remember?
痛苦 非常痛
Pain. Lots of pain.
然后就在这里醒来了
I just... woke up here. I don't know.
你不记得入侵的事?
You don't remember the invasion?
-谁入侵? -不是“谁”
-Who's invading? -Not who...
而是“什么”
...what.
他们为何这么做?
Why are they doing this?
为何选择肯尼亚这里?
Why here? Why in Kenya?
不只在这里
Not just here.
到处都是
Everywhere.
我们该怎么办?
What do I gotta do?
我不要死在这儿
I'm not gonna die in here.
出去外头也是死
You die in here or out there.
不
No!
-嘿 -不要叫
-Hey! -Don't do that!
人比机器更坏
Men are worse than machines.
-在这里 -机器杀人明快
-In here. -Machines kill quickly.
-这里面 -他们会杀了你
-Inside! -They'll kill you.
然后蹂躏我
And they'll do worse with me.
他们为什么听不见?
Why don't they hear me?
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
什么都没有
Nothing.
看看这个
Look at this!
是谁关你的? 你是谁的人?
我不会说吉库尤语
I don't speak Gikuyu.
我不会说吉库尤语
I don't speak Gikuyu.
他问你老大是谁 为何被关
He wants to know who you work for and why you are locked up.
美国人?
Americans?
活捉他
她是我的
不 她是我的
-你们在说什么? -我在谈判
-What are you saying? -I'm negotiating.
说不定美国人有悬赏 带走他
不许动
Don't you move!
-你回来救我? -当然
-You came back for me? -Yeah. Of course.
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
我叫娜蒂娅
My name is Nadia.
娜蒂娅
Nadia.
你好
Hi.
失忆先生
OK, Mr. "I don't know" ...
就叫你“波”吧
I'll call you Bo.
波
Bo?
去找我的基地 你就安全了
We'll find my base, get you safe.
哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe.
我看到外头有轰炸机和卡车 还有作战的人
I saw a bomber plane out there, I saw trucks, I saw men fighting.
是阵亡的人
You saw men dying.
-他们对他怎么了? -他们专杀外国人
-What did they do to him? -They're getting foreigners.
哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe.
北边有一座美军基地 但你到不了的
There's a US Army base north of here. But you'll never make it there.
机器正在猎杀所有人
The machines are hunting everyone down.
那就避开人群 走乡间小路
So we'll avoid populated areas. Stick to the open road.
红车后面那辆越野好像还能开
Behind that red car. Let's see if it looks OK.
-可能是陷阱 -有可能
-Could be a drop. -Could be.
-车子的声音会吸引他们 -说得对
-Cars make noise, it might attract them. - Yeah, might.
你说北边的美军基地有多远?
You said there is a US Base to the north. How far?
不知道 至少几百公里
I dunno. Hundreds of miles or more.
那最好快点上路
Well, we better start driving.
-我不跟你走 -你有别处可去吗?
-I'm nothing going with you. -You got somewhere else you got to be?
没有 (墙上:抵抗)
No
不代表我想死在半路上
Doesn't mean that I want to hide out on the road.
你在基地只会找到一大堆尸体
All you'll find on that base is the lot of dead bodies.
或许吧
Ah, Maybe.
他们也可能在碉堡里跟五角大楼连线
We could also find them in a bunker coordinating with the Pentagon.
你不明白
You don't get it.
八天前所有卫星都坠毁了
8 days ago every satellite fell out of the sky.
一颗不剩
Every one.
没有五角大楼了
There is no more Pentagon.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我还不打算放弃
Well, I'm not ready to quit.
若你有同伴在那儿 你会不计一切去找他们
If you had people on that base, you'd do anything you could to get to them.
我相信那有
I believe I do.
我要你帮我一起找
and I want you to help me find them.
你装作在出任务 并不是 你只是害怕
You're acting like you're on a mission. You're not. Just scared.
对 我很怕
Yeah, I'm scared.
我不知道怎会在这 但我知道必须参战
I don't know what I'm doing here, but I know I gotta join this fight.
随便你要干嘛
You can do what you want.
走运了
We're in luck.
引擎还能动 车轴也完好
Engine runs. Axles is in good shape.
只要换个轮胎
Just had to change a tire... so...
我记得怎么换胎 却不记得自己的名字
I know how to change a tire, but I still don't know my name.
车上找到这个
Oh, and I found this in the car.
只听到杂音 收讯太弱了
Only picking up static. We just need a better signal.
需要水和食物 我去翻其他的车
We'll need water and food. I'll check the other cars.
生存就是战斗
To live is to fight.
-累的话换我开 -我很好
-If you're tired, I'll drive. -I'm fine.
你还…挺会用枪的
You uhhh, you handle a rifle pretty well,for a...
-以女人来说? -以医生来说
-For a woman? -For a Doctor.
我当过法军医官
I was a medic in the French Army, and...
在这儿有时得放下疫苗 扛起枪杆
Out here sometimes you have to put down the vaccines and pick up the gun.
这个地区…的世界 早在入侵前就已终结
This region, the world, was ending here long before the invasion.
民兵和军方的斗争…
Between the militia and the military...
趴下
Get down!