Hands up where I can see 'em!
手举起来!
Put your hands up!
你把吸入器放在哪里了? 在浴室里?
Where'd you put the inhaler? Bathroom?
停下! 等会!
Stop! Wait!
走
Move.
把手举起来 举起来!
Put your hands in the air. Put your hands in the air!
快他妈把手举起来
Put your fucking hands up!
好吧 你去拿枪 凯特
OK. Take the gun, Kate.
- 什么? - 拿下他的枪
- What? - Take the gun.
- 松手 杰克 - 什么?
- Let go, Jack. - Hm'?
丢掉那该死的枪 丢掉枪
Let the fucking gun go. Let it go.
- 你去过外面了 - 没错 我还看见道格的尸体
- You've been outside. - Yeah, and I saw Doug's body
- 还有他妻子的尸体 - 早说过有人上岛了
- and his wife's body! - I told you people were here.
- 是谁干的 杰克? - 我早和你说...
- Who did that, Jack? - I told you...
枪里没有子弹
It's empty-
好 我看住他
OK. I got him.
背对着我向后走
Just come back towards me.
背着走
Back you come.
继续走 继续
Keep coming. Keep going.
- 你终于掌控了局面? - 不要和我说话
- You finally took control, then? - Stop talking to me.
他并没有像男人那样用枪脱打我 但我猜你喜欢那样
He didn't strike me as a man with a gun, but I bet you like that.
- 她喜欢拿着枪的男人 - 闭上你的嘴! 闭嘴!
- She likes a man with a gun. - Shut the fuck up! Shut up!
什么?
Huh?
对于一个建筑师来说 算不错了
That's not bad for an architect.
继续走
Just keep going.
你打算怎么做 嗯?
What are you gonna do now, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么打算?
What's your big fuckin' plan?
你自己也不知道 对吧?
You have no idea, do you?
你要开枪射我吗?
You're gonna shoot me?
马丁
Martin.
住手!
Stop it!
我会开枪的
I would fucking do it.
我知道你做得到
I knew you had it in you.
干得不错
Good for you.
干得不错
Good for you.
好吧 我们要把他绑起来 把他绑起来
All right. We're going to tie him up. Tie him.
主意不错
That's a good idea there.
- 把手放到背后 - 转身!
- Hands behind your back. - Turn around!
- 你们全都疯了 - 把手放到背后
- You fuckin' people... - Put your hands behind your back.
- 你做的很好 - 把他绑起来!
- You're doing a good job. - Tie him up!
马丁
Martin.
就是这样
That's it.
发病的第一个症状
That's the first symptom.
他被传染了 他得了该死的传染病
He's got it. He's got the fucking disease.
根本没有什么传染病!
There is no fucking disease!
马丁! 噢 天啊!
Martin! Oh, my God!
我早就说过!
I fuckin' told you!
你看这像是该死的哮喘吗?
Does that look like fuckin' asthma to you?!
他到过外面 所以被传染了
He's been outside. He's got the disease.
去把门打开 凯特
Get the door open, Kate.
- 你对他做了什么? - 什么都没做
- What have you done to him? - Nothing.
我警告过他 他偏要去外面!
He went outside and breathed the air when I told him not to!
杰克 求你 帮帮他
Jack, please, get him some help.
- 这就是他需要的帮助 - 去你的! 不!
- This is all the help he's gonna need. - You fuck! No!
噢 妈的
Oh, fuck.
你不会想让凯特看见你现在的这个样子
You don't want Kate to have to see you like this.
我会告诉她你死的很干脆
I'll tell her you went quickly.
明白吗?
Yeah?
过不了多久 就只会剩下我们两个人
Won't be long till it's just the two of us.
救救他
He needs help.
我们需要帮助!
We need to get him help!
噢 是吗?你真以为会有人帮我们吗? 嗯?
Oh, yeah? You think someone out there is gonna help us? Huh?
你离开这里就会被杀掉! 明白吗?
You go out there and it's barn! Yeah?
把手放在背后 手放到背后
Put your hands behind your back. Hands behind your back.
- 他不会死在这里 - 我们早就死了!
- He's not dying here. - We're already dead!
从那一刻...
From the moment...
是你杀了他
You killed him.
马丁... 马丁
Martin... Martin.
马丁...
Martin...
我去找救援
I'm gonna get us help.
我会想到办法 明白吗?
I'm gonna find a way. OK?
然后我们会离开这里
And we're gonna get out of here.
这里是位于布莱克摩斯岛上的
This is Fairvveather Cottage.
好天气小舍
Blackholme Island.
这里有三个人快要死了
There are three people known... to be dead,
其中一个伤势严重
and there's one ser... seriously injured.
这是紧急求救电♥话♥
This is an urgent call for help.
这里是布莱克摩斯岛上的好天气小舍
This is Blackholme Island, Fairvveather Cottage.
我们需要帮助 这里有三个人...
We need help. There are three people known...
杰克
Jack.
我们才不在乎外面怎样了 我们不想死在这里
We don't care what's out there. We... we don't want to die here.
外面并没有病毒
The disease isn't outside.
病毒是在这里
It's in here.
就在这里
It's right here.
你撒谎!
You liar!
你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我要知道真♥相♥
And I want the truth.
我丈夫快死了
My husband's dying.
快告诉我
Tell me.
他们让我自己决定
They gave me a choice.
要不进监狱 要不去陆军医院
Do time in prison, or go to a military hospital.
医院里面的人在我身上实验新药
At the hospital they started testing these new drugs.
我只是只小白鼠
I was a lab rat.
他们骗我!
They lied to me!
他们让我吃了一堆药
And they filled me full of this shit.
是他们让我感染上这该死的致命病毒
They gave me this fatal fuckin' disease.
都是拜他们所赐
They gave it to me.
- 你逃出来了? - 不是
- You escaped? - No.
是他们让我离开
Then they just let me walk away.
他们做了错误的决定
They made a mistake.
他们不应该让我离开
They discharged me when they shouldn't have done.
随后我的妻子来培训中心接我回家
Then my wife came by the training centre to pick me up.
我不知道自己已被感染?
How was I supposed to know I was contagious?
我把病毒传染给她
I gave it to her.
我把病毒传给了我妻子
I gave it to my wife.
是我害死了她
I killed her.
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I believe you?
是你杀了道格还有他妻子吗?
Did you kill Doug and his wife?
是你干的吗?
Did you?
他们在船舱里发现了我
They found me in their boat shed.
我当时必须离开大♥陆♥乘船渡海
I had to get off the mainland and make a crossing.
我知道自己是病原体
I knew that I was the carrier.
所以我逼他们带我到外海
So I made them take me out to sea.
他们很快就发病了
They got it really quick.
或许是因为他们年纪大了 可是... 换作你会怎么做呢?
Maybe because they were older, but... What would you have done?
你会怎么做?
What would you have done?
你知道我们都被感染了
You knew we'd be infected.
你知道病毒不是在外面 而是在你体内
You knew it wasn't outside. It was in you.
是你让我进屋的
You took me in.
是你让我进来的 我不能阻止你
You took me in. I couldn't stop that.
可我不能让你带着病毒离开这 我必须得隔离病毒
But I couldn't let you go outside and risk infecting others. I had to contain it.
我必须得隔离自己
I had to contain me!
但我对你发誓...
But I swear to you...
我从没想杀死任何人
I never wanted to kill anyone.
噢 宝贝
Oh, my love...
一切都会... 一切都会没事的
It's gonna be... It's gonna be fine.
会没事的 不要...
It's gonna be fine. Don't...
你对我们做了什么?
What have you done to us?
你早就知道无线电没坏
You knew it worked.
我不能让你和外界联♥系♥
I couldn't have you contacting anyone.
全体注意 一名携带武器极具危险的男性