片名:隐居
听着 告诉西蒙 平面图和模型在汤米那里
Now listen. Tell Simon that Tommy has the plans and the model.
我十天后回来 到时候由我接手
I'll be back in about ten days, and I can take over then.
还真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨啊
Well, it's all come at a bad time, really.
喂? 丹?
Dan? Hello?
坏事总是一桩接一桩
It always happens in the same place.
说实话 这样反而更方便
Quite convenient, actually.
你可以远离孩子们几天 对吧?
You're having a few days away from the wee ones, are you?
嗯 只是想清静一下 真的
Er, just a bit of peace and quiet, really.
那你们就去对地方了 老弟
You're going to the right place for that, boy.
拿着
There you go.
用无线电可以直接联♥系♥上我
Now, the CB goes straight through to me.
如果需要帮助 随时和我联♥系♥
If you need help, just call.
除非你们联♥系♥我 否则我周六才会来接你们 好吧?
I'll be over on Saturday unless I hear from you. OK?
- 谢了 道格 - 谢谢 道格
- Thank you, Doug. - Thanks, Doug.
你们多保重!
Be good!
凯特! 等吃完早饭
Kate! I was thinking we'd go for a walk.
我们去散个步如何?
Maybe after breakfast?
- 凯特? - 嗯?
- Kate? - Uh-huh?
我想我们可以去散散步 沿着岸边走 你觉得怎么样?
I was thinking we could do that walk. You know the one? Around the coast?
先看看我的工作进度如何 好吗?
Let's just see how I go with this, OK?
好 没问题
OK. Yeah.
噢...
On...
还好吗?
You OK?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
- 噢 别这样 它们还是小鱼呢! - 你在说什么啊?
- Aw, no, they're babies! - What are you talking about?
把这两条鱼烤了夹在面包里 再加点柠檬汁 绝对美味!
We'll grill these two feckers on toast with a bit of lemon, and mwah!
- 进来吧 拿进来 - 噢... 有鱼吃了!
- Come on, bring them in. - Ah... le poisson!
哇
Wow.
看这个
Look at that.
嗯
Mm.
- 2002年的记录? - 嗯 是啊
- 2002, huh? - Mm-hm.
好吧 我把盘子拿去水槽
All right. I'll get rid of these.
见鬼!
Shit!
噢 这下好了
Oh, great.
- 怎么样? - 水冷得要命
- How was it? - It was a cold bath.
道格明早会过来 他会修理的
Doug'|| be here in the morning. He'll sort it out.
那就好
Good.
我记得上次来这时没出过什么问题
I don't recall it giving us any trouble last time.
但距离上次来又过了一段时间
It's a while since you've been here, though.
我向你保证 这家伙可有毅力了
Now, she's full of character, I'll give you that.
它已经好久没故障了
She's never down for long.
不行 我试过了 老兄 没用
No, I tried that, mate. It didn't work.
行了
There we are.
你要压三秒不松手
You've got to keep it down for a count of three.
- 哈 - 要用力往下压
- Ah. - Keep it down hard, mind.
下次要重启引擎的话 读下这个说明 会管用的 伙计
To kick-start her again, read these and that'|| do the trick. Good man.
好了
Right.
噢! 我差点忘了
Oh! I almost forgot.
- 这是我太太让我带给你们的 - 噢!
- There's a present from Mrs Doug. - Ah!
这是她特制的 小心你们的牙齿
Now, she baked them specially, so watch your teeth.
她真贴心 帮我们和她说声谢谢
That's very kind. Tell her thanks very much from us.
烘焙饼干对她来说不算什么 她要么烘焙 要么就对我唠叨
Not much for her to do up this part of the world. It's that, or talk to me.
告诉你 我可从来不缺蛋糕
And I tell you, I'm never short of cake.
- 你们俩在这里过的怎样? - 很好
- How are you getting on here, you two? - Good.
还没被逼疯么?
Not gone mad yet?
没 我们很爱这座小岛 我们曾在这度过快乐时光
No, we love this island. We've had some good times here.
重拾美好时光 是吧?
You've found them again, have you?
- 好了 回头见 马丁 - 好 太感谢了 道格 拜
- Right, I'll see you later, Martin. - Great. Thanks a million, Doug. Bye.
凯特?
Kate?
- 凯特 我在叫你呢 - 等一下!
- Kate, I was calling you. - Hang on a second!
等我一下 好吗?
Just give me a minute, OK?
好... 晚饭准备好了
Well... the dinner's on the table.
马丁!
Martin!
- 马丁! - 哎! 我在下面
- Martin! - Yeah! I'm down here.
- 怎么了吗? - 噢 这机器又坏了
- What's going on? - Oh, it's gone again.
你穿这样挺好看的
That's a good look.
噢 是吗 谢谢
Oh. Yeah. Thanks.
我刚要洗澡呢 它就故障了
I was just running a bath, and it just went.
- 能修好吗 - 不行
- Any luck. - No.
我用力按了三秒钟 还是没反应
I've held it down for three. That doesn't seem to be working.
上面说 "请使用棘轮螺丝刀"
So it says, "Use a ratchet screwdriver."
"确保发电机前部的断路器为关闭状态"
"Make sure the isolating switch on the front of the generator is off.
这是"间歇性的机器短路故障"
We have an "intermittent malfunction of the cut-out".
是啊 肯定是
Yeah, definitely got that.
是啊
Yeah.
棘轮螺丝刀到底是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is a ratchet screwdriver?
该死!
Shit!
道格 马丁受伤了
Doug, Martin's been injured.
发电机在他面前爆♥炸♥ 完毕
The generator practically blew up on him. Over.
那机器确实很老旧了 但我没想到会发生这种事 完毕
It's a hairy old thing, but I didn't know it had gone that bad. Over.
道格 呃... 别担心
Doug, it's... Don't worry.
好 无论如何 我会和医生一起过去
Aye, well, I'll bring my doctor over anyway.
我们明天过去 在这之前都别再碰发电机 完毕
It'll be tomorrow now. Don't touch the generator until we get there. Over.
好的
All right.
谢了 道格 到时见 完毕
Thanks, Doug. See you. Over and out.
完毕
Over and out.
一个人影也没见到
There's absolutely nothing.
我再用无线电跟他联♥系♥一次
I guess I'll try and call him on the CB again.
是啊 这样子没办法做饭
Yeah. It's just impossible to cook on a fire.
呃... 吃面包和奶酪行吗?
Er... are you OK with bread and cheese?
没事的 凯特 我会解决的
It's fine, Kate. I'll sort it out.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我在找木材的时候发现了这个
I was getting some wood and I found this thing.
我们已经等了一整天了 道格还是没出现
We've waited all day and Doug hasn't turned up.
天要黑了 我们该想想办法
It's getting dark. We've got to sort this out.
道格 这里是好天气小舍 完毕
Doug, this is the Fairvveather Cottage. Over.
快点
Come on.
这里是好天气小舍 完毕
This is the Fairvveather Cottage. Over.
你能不能冷静点...
If you'd just calm down...
我们能划船过去吗? 我们划船回大♥陆♥吧?
Could we row to him? Could we row to the mainland?
- 这离大♥陆♥好几英里远呢 而且冷得要命 - 好吧 那我们就在这干等吧
- It's miles away. It's freezing. - OK. So we could be just stranded here.
别傻了 好吗
Please don't be silly. Come on.
我们当初怎么想的 重游旧地?
What did we think, coming back here?
回去当初的地方
Coming back to the same place,
仿佛就能解决我们之间存在的问题
like we're gonna just solve all our problems.
我不认为这两件事之间有什么关联
I don't see what that has to do with this.
少来了 马丁 回到这里 只是种折磨!
Come on, Martin, this is just torture, being back here!
凯特...!
Kate...!
我已经尽我全力了
I'm really trying my best here.
如果你希望我再道一次歉 没问题
If you want me to apologise again, I will.
我非常...非常抱歉... 我当时不在你身边
I am so... so sorry... I wasn't there.
我很抱歉这里断电了 我很抱歉那见鬼的发电机爆♥炸♥了
I'm sorry the power went out, I'm sorry the fucking generator exploded.
我很抱歉和你一起重游旧地
I'm sorry for bringing us back here.
对于所有的事情我深感抱歉
I'm sorry for all of it.
你根本就不想要那个孩子
You didn't even want him.
上帝 你别这样...
Jesus Christ. Please...
马丁!
Martin!
岛上还有人! 我刚看到了!
There's someone here! I just saw them!
这里是布莱克摩斯岛上的好天气小舍
This is Fairweather Cottage on Blackholme Island.
我们发现了一名受伤男子
We need to report an injured man.
我们需要医疗救助 完毕
We need medical assistance, please. Over and out.
道格 听得到吗 我们是马丁和凯特 请和我们联♥系♥
Doug, if you can hear us, this is Martin and Kate. Please contact us.
让我想一想
Just think for a second.
嗯 他肯定...
OK, he just...
他肯定是从大♥陆♥乘船过来的
He's got to have come on a boat from the mainland.
那岸边一定会有艘船
Then the boat would be at the beach.
你去看看 我留下等无线电回复
You go, and I'll stay with the CB.
行 我去去就回
OK, I'll be back.
该死
Shit.
没有船 什么都没有