Feel good?
感觉不错吧?
Good.
很好
Ice cream.
冰淇淋
There you go.
拿去
There you go.You got to do me a favour here.
拿去 你得帮我一个忙
I want you to look at that.
我要你看这张照片
You know that girl?
你知道那女孩是谁吗?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Here, no.
拿去 不对
Draw up here. That's good, up there.
是这里 把它画出来 很好
I don't know. House?
我看不懂 这是房♥子?
Church? What?
是教堂? 还是什么?
Go ahead.
到底是什么?
I got it.
我知道了
I know.
我知道
Can you tell me if she's staying here?
能告诉我她是否住在这里吗?
Excuse me?
麻烦再说一次?
Is she a guest in the hotel?
她是饭店的客人吗?
Who are you?A police officer? You have lD?
你是谁? 是警♥察♥吗? 你有证件吗?
It doesn't matter who I am.She's in danger.
不要管我是谁 这位女士有危险
I'm very sorry, sir,but hotel regulations strictly forbid.
先生 对不起 饭店规定不准透露客人消息
Excuse me.
对不起
Sir, you're not permitted upstairs unless accompanied by hotel staff.
先生 没有饭店员工陪同 你不能上楼
Okay, I understand that.
好 我了解
I'm calling Security. Get out. Get out!
我去叫警卫来 快出去 快出去
Stay!
不要动
Shit!
混帐
Open the door. Come on!
把门打开 快
Make your call!
快去打电♥话♥
We have a fire, 1404.I repeat, we have a fire, 1404.
1404号♥房♥间发生火灾了重复 1404号♥房♥间发生火灾了
Here. Go!
从这里 我们走
Is he close?
接近他了吗?
Close.
接近了
What are you doing? Get back.
你在做什么? 快回来
Get over here and open the door!
回来把门打开
Open the door, damn you!
快把门打开 该死
Open the fucking door! Open the door!
快把门打开 快把门打开!
Get back here and open the door, now.
快回来把门打开!
Get over here!
快回来
Stop and get over here right now!
快停下 马上回来
Get back here, you asshole!
回来 你这混♥蛋♥!
Damn it!
该死
You received my message.
你看到我的留言了
What are you?
你是谁?
Genetic double.
基因复♥制♥人
A clone?
克隆人?
Un-fucking-believable. Fantastic.
真是太不可思议了 太棒了
Beautiful.
太美了
My exact replica.
我的复♥制♥品
We are the same.
我们都一样
Same?
一样?
Yeah. My body is your body.
对 我的身体就是你的身体
My mind is your mind.
我的心灵就是你的心灵
My life is your life.
我的生命就是你的生命
But, my brother, Jake cannot be trusted.
但是 我的好兄弟 杰克是不能相信的
He's going to kill you.
他想杀你
I'll protect you, my brother.
我会保护你的 兄弟
Brother.
兄弟
Where are you?
你要去哪里
We are identical.
我们是一样的
Get out of the way! ldentical.
别挡路 一样的
Get out of the way!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
别挡路
Move!
走开
You let him get away!
你把他放走了
We are the same.
我们都一样
I should have shot you both.
我应该把你们两个都杀了
Goddamn you!He's screwing with your mind!
天啊 他是在骗你啊
Will Jake kill me?
杰克想杀我?
Will Jake kill me? We are the same.
杰克想杀我? 我们两个是一样的
Will Jake kill me?
杰克想杀我?
We are the same. Shut up!
我们两个是一样的 闭嘴
Jake, are you on the case? No
杰克 你负责侦办这案子吗? 不是
Are you back on the force? I'm retired.
你重回警界了? 我退休了
Can you say something better than that?
可以透露其它更好的消息吗?
Look, this is an individual who refuses to take responsibility.
是一个拒绝负责任的人
As far as I know,he's not taking responsibility.
就我所知 他不负责任
He's a fucking nutcase, that's all.
他是个该死的大混♥蛋♥ 没什么
I've been waiting for your call.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
I know. How's your whiskey?
我知道 威士忌还好喝吧?
lt's fine.
很好喝
How's my replicant?
我的复♥制♥人还好吧?
He's good.
他很好
Put us on the speakerphone.
把电♥话♥接上扩音器
Why would l want to do that?
我为什么要那么做?
We can talk, like family.I want both of you to hear me.
我们可以谈谈 就像家人一样 我要你们俩都能听到我说话
Go ahead and talk.
好了 说吧
I want him to know how much I love him.
我要他知道我有多爱他
What it means to me to have him in this world.
他对我来说意义重大
How nice.
太棒了
Psycho love.
病态的爱
So, do you want to know who's my next victim?
想知道下一位受害者是谁吗?
Ask my brother.
去问我的兄弟吧
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么?
In time, Jake.
杰克 我在等时机
In time.
等时机
Give me a reason,I'll blow your fucking head off.
给我一个理由 否则把你的脑袋轰掉
Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
把手伸出来 把手伸出来
Hello, Mr. Savard. Hi, Carol.
沙佛德先生 你好 卡罗 你好
How's Mama today? Well, she's had better days.
我妈今天情况如何? 她今天比较好
Maybe you can cheer her up. I've got a surprise for her.
或许看到你 她会高兴一点 我要给她一个惊喜
Good.
太好了
And this one.
这一个
I cut her good. Very slow.
我把她给分尸了 慢慢地分尸
I wish you were there.
我真希望你当时也在现场
She was begging.
她一直求我
Screaming.
一直尖叫
Bad boy, you must be punished,Bad boy
坏孩子 你应该受到惩罚 坏孩子
But you know what?
你知道原因吗?
I did it for you.
我是为你才这么做的
You bad boy!
你是个坏孩子
You must be punished
你应该受到惩罚
No more, you bitch.
不再是了 你这个婊♥子♥
No more.
不再是了
You should never have been born
我真不该生下你
Luc Savard.
卢克·沙佛德
Jake, I got it. Luc Savard.
杰克 我查到了 是卢克·沙佛德
Jesus, talk about a bad boy.Shoplifting at 11
天啊 真是坏孩子 11岁开始行窃
grand-theft auto, narcotics, arson.
曾偷过车子 吸毒 纵火
He enlisted in the corps in '88.
1988年加入海军陆战队
Reportedly killed behind enemy lines in June of '91.
据报告1991年6月死于敌军阵营
But the body was never recovered.
但是一直没找到尸体
And I tracked down his mother.
我追踪过他的母亲
Gwendolyn Savard. She was committed...
温德妮·沙佛德 六年前中风后…
...to the Nepenthe Home six years ago, after a stroke.
…就住在内彭斯疗养院
One other thing:
杰克 你猜怎么了?
This woman killed her husband.
这个女人杀了她的丈夫
She locked the kid up in a closet and then set the house on fire.
把小孩锁在柜子里后 再放火把房♥子烧掉
Luc Savard only lived because it rained that night.
卢克·沙佛德能够活下来 是因为那天下雨
Mr. Savard?
沙佛德先生?