Help him develop. Then you'll see if he can lead you to the killer.
帮助开♥发♥他的潜能 再看看能否帮你找到凶手
Wouldn't it be easier just to plaster his face on TV?
让他的照片上电视来解决此事不是更容易?
This project is classified. No pictures.No conventional techniques.
不 这是机密计划 没有照片 不能使用传统办案技巧
All you have is Replicant.
你唯一的工具便是复♥制♥人
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
A counter-reaction.He's rejecting the latest growth hormone.
心脏出现逆反应 排斥荷尔蒙成长
Talk to me. What can we do? Vfib! Flatline!
快跟我说 有什么解决办法? 不跳动了
Get him out. Now!
把他放出来 快!
Welcome to my world.
欢迎光临我的世界
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Good morning, Number One.
一号♥复♥制♥人 早上好
Time to wake up.
该起床了
Today, we're going to cover the basics:How to sit
我们今天要上基本课程 学习如何坐
stand, walk and stop.
立 走 停
Now I'm walking.
我现在在走路
I'm sitting.
我坐了下来
I'm standing.
我站起来
I'm Miss Johnson. How are you?
我是强纳森女士 您好
Did you hurt yourself?
跌伤了吗?
Maybe your golden boy's retarded.
你的小金童可能没有那么聪明
Physical readings are normal,but the brain sign waves are low.
物理读数正常 但脑波很低
We've enhanced his telepathic ability through genome resequencing.
我们已透过基因重新排序加强他的精神感应能力
He may be our first, but genetic memory has been scientifically proven.
他可能是我们第一个用基因工程做出来的复♥制♥人
He just needs human stimuli.
他只是需要人类的刺♥激♥
That's the toilet.
那是厕所
That's where you come in:first human contact.
那就是你来此的目的 和他展开人类的第一次接接触
Good try. Watch the video and try again.
做得好 看着录影带再做一次
Impressive, isn't he? He's exceeding expectations.
真是惊人 是不是? 他的学习能力超乎想像
You guys are pretty happy with yourselves,aren't you?
你们感到很高兴 对吧?
You have no idea what you're getting into there.
你们不知道他有什么潜能
I've seen what he's able to do firsthand to 11 women.
我想他第一件会做的事 是去杀11个女人
If this thing turns out to be anything like the original, we're gonna regret it.
如果事实证明他跟凶手一样 我们会很遗憾
At the end of the day,Replicant is disposable.
还好 一旦用毕 就可以处理掉复♥制♥人
Take it easy.
别紧张
Food.
这是食物
Eat!
吃吧
I'm Jake.
我是杰克
You like that? How about this?
你喜欢吗? 觉得如何?
How's that?
觉得如何?
Here, here.
嘿 这里
Okay. Here. Look at that.
好 这里 看那里
You like that?
你喜欢吗?
Strong, huh? Easy! Take it easy!
你很强壮嘛 放轻松
Take it easy!
别紧张
Back up! Back!
退后 退后
Easy! Back!
轻松 退后
Now, sit!
现在坐下
Sit!
坐下
I'm standing.
我站起来了
I'm walking.
我在走路
I'm sitting.
我坐下来
Standing.
我站起来了
I'm walking.
我在走路
I'm sitting.
我坐下来
I'm standing. Stay
我站起来 别动
No. Walk.
不对 走路
Move. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Give me your glasses.
把太阳眼镜给我
Those are $500 sunglasses. Yeah?
值五百块 小心点 是啊
Look.
看吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Do I get an owner's manual on this guy, or what?
我该怎么处理这家伙? 拿到他的使用手册?
You do whatever it takes to awaken the killer inside.
你只能等他心中的杀机出现
Here are your temporary NSF papers.And your gun.
这是国安局临时工作证明 还有你的枪
Got it. I want a report every 12 hours.
知道了 你每十二小时要向我报告一次
Okay. Let's go. Walk!
好 我们走吧
Sit.
坐下
Sleeping killer. How sweet.
杀人犯的睡觉模样真是可爱
We've got company.
是啊 我们有同伴了
Okay, freak-of-science.
好了 科学怪人
Let's talk a little shop here, shall we?What do you remember?
我们就从这里开始谈起 你想到什么了?
What do you remember? Come on.
你想到什么了 快点
Are you a killer? You feel like killing?
你这个杀人犯 你想杀人吗?
Killing somebody other than a woman?Show me how you did it.
除了女人 喜欢杀任何人? 让我看看你是怎么做的
Show me how you did it, come on.
让我看看你是怎么做的 来呀
Show me how you fucking did it.
让我看看你是他妈怎么做的
Remember that?
记得这个吗?
Take it.
拿去
Here.
拿好
Want to kill me? Here's your chance.
你想杀我吗? 机会来了
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
把枪放下 把枪放下!
Three stooges to the rescue.
三位大狗熊来救我了
Stay calm. Do not shoot the subject.Jake,tell him to back off!
保持冷静 不要射到目标杰克 叫他退后
Just shoot him. Kill him.
不 开枪杀了他
Goddamn it, Jake. Okay, boys. Take it easy.
杰克你真该死 好了 兄弟们 放轻松
Maybe if you put your guns down,he'll do the same.
你们把枪放下 他可能也会那么做的
That's good.
很好
You deliberately jeopardised a classified project. We're taking him back.
如果你再做出妨碍计划的事 我们会把他带回去
Good riddance.
太好了
He's useless.
他一点用处都没有
Very nice.You broke my arm!
非常好 你弄断了我的胳膊!
You shouldn't have showed him the moves!
让他们看看你的厉害
Hurts, don't it?
受伤了?
Freeze! No!
不要动 不
Million-dollar project! No shooting, remember?
你知道这是百万计划 不是告诉过你不能杀他吗?
Put it away!
把枪拿开
Stay! No!
不要动
Stay!
别动
Sit.
坐
Stay.
别动
Good.
很好
I'll call you a cab. Walk.
我会替你叫计程车 走路
Walk.
走路
I'd like an appointment to see the house on Berkeley.
嗨 我想要跟您约个时间去看伯克雷的房♥子
My name is Jake Riley. Drop the gun!
我叫杰克·莱利 把枪放下
Shut up!
闭嘴
Excuse me?
对不起
Sorry. lt was the radio.
抱歉 是收音机里的声音
Half hour. Great. Thank you.
半小时 太棒了 谢谢
You know this place?
你知道这个地方吗?
A year ago, you made it the most famous house in the country.
一年前这房♥子因你而声名大噪
Real messy.
真是一团糟
Come on! Get back! Calm the fuck down.
快点 退后 冷静一点
You hear me? Calm the fuck down.
听到没有 冷静一点
Okay. Let's go.
好了 走吧
It's just rain. Come on.
只是下雨而已 来吧
How about this weather? Jake Riley?
今天天气如何? 您是杰克·莱利吗?
Wendy Wyckham.
我是温蒂·卫尔康
Calm the fuck down.
冷静一点
Sorry. My cousin Ron is a little special.
抱歉 我的表弟兰利有点特别
Let me show you in. Be good! Come on.
我带你们进去 乖一点
This house was built in 1926.
这栋房♥子建于1926年
All the woodwork is original.
所有的木工都是原来的模样
A nice cosy fireplace here makes the entrance that much more special.
一进门就看到温暖的小火炉 感觉很特别
Over here, we have a spacious living room.
这里是一间大起居室
This way.
这边请
Here, we go into the kitchen which has recently been remodelled.
我们现在看到的是厨房♥ 才刚翻修过
All the marble, of course,imported from Florence.
所有的大理石都是法国货