On the night that Lucie died?
露西死的那晚
You don't know, do you?
你不知道 对吧
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在做什么
And I'm not gonna let you turn this on me.
我不会让你把事情推到我身上
You're coming with us.
你跟我们走
I haven't done anything.
我什么都没做
Just a precaution.
以防万一
Father Solomon doesn't want any trouble from the witch's family.
所罗门神父不想巫女的家人惹什么麻烦
It's time to put on your harlot's robe.
是时候穿上你妖女的袍子了
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
I did my best to protect you.
我尽了最大的努力保护你们
You and Lucie.
你和露西
I know, Papa.
我知道 爸爸
You taught us to be strong.
你教我们要坚强
Father Solomon had designed the mask for public disgrace.
所罗门神父设计了这个面具 好让大家羞辱我
And even my friends stared, judging me.
即使是我的朋友也盯着我批判我
Stop.
停下
What if they were right?
如果他们是对的呢
Maybe the wolf knew something I didn't.
也许狼人知道些我所不知的
Maybe there was something dark inside of me.
也许我的内心的确藏有黑暗的东西
You should all go home!
大家都回家去吧
I'm so sorry, Valerie.
对不起 瓦莱丽
I didn't mean for this to happen.
我没想到事情会这样
Bless you, my dear.
祝福你 亲爱的
Prudence.
普鲁登斯
Valerie?
瓦莱丽
Roxanne wanted me to tell you how sorry she is.
罗克珊让我转告说她很抱歉
She said those things to save her brother.
她那么说是为了救她弟弟
I know. Tell her that I forgive her.
我明白 告诉她我不怪她
Of course.
我会的
But I wanted to say....
但是我想说
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
But you don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说了
But I want to.
但是我想说
I want you to know that...
我希望你知道
...you may have fooled Roxanne...
你也许骗得了罗克珊
...but you don't fool me.
但是你骗不了我
Not anymore.
再也不会了
You were always too good.
你总是那么好
Too pretty.
那么漂亮
Too perfect.
那么完美
You tricked us.
你欺骗了我们
Now you're gonna get what you deserve.
现在你要得到应有的惩罚
Prudence, I think you should go.
普鲁登斯 我想你该走了
Yes.
是的
It won't be long now.
不会太久的
The wolf is coming.
狼人马上就来了
The wolf lives here.
狼人就住在这里
Your neighbor. Your best friend.
你的邻居 你最好的朋友
Even your wife.
甚至可能是你的妻子
You're the pretty one.
你很漂亮
I could eat you up. You will be happy again.
我会把你吃个一干二净 你会快乐起来的
Human eyes, dark brown.
人的眼睛 深褐色
I know you well.
我很了解你
Do you know how you kill a tiger, Father Auguste?
知道怎么杀老虎吗 奥古斯特神父
You tie out your best goat...
拴上最好的山羊做诱饵
and wait.
然后等待
Fire!
着火了
Put it out!
快救火
Go!
快去
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这里
It's too much!
火势太大
Don't move.
别动
There! He's taken the bait! Fire!
在那 他上钩了 放箭
Wait, that's not the wolf!
等等 那不是狼人
He's aiding a witch!
他在帮巫女
Fire! No!
放箭 不要
Run!
快跑
Run.
跑
This one started the fire.
就是他放的火
Lock him up. In the elephant!
把他关起来 关到铜象里去
Go! Move it!
走 带走
The witch has escaped!
巫女已经跑了
Get over here! Find the witch!
过来集♥合♥ 找出巫女
Come on, Peter's meeting us with the horses.
快点 彼得带了马和我们汇合
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
Valerie!
瓦莱丽
Where's Peter?
彼得在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he'd be here.
他说他会来
If he doesn't show...
如果他没出现
I'm gonna take you away.
就由我带你走
Let me take you away.
让我带你走吧
Do you think I'm the wolf?
你认为我是狼人吗
Find the witch!
找出巫女
Come on! Quickly!
快点 快
Go.
走
That way!
那边
We should go to the church.
我们应该去教堂
The wolf can't cross onto holy ground.
狼人不能踏入圣地
Some with me! This way! Let's go!
部分人跟我走 这边 我们走
I heard something over there.
我听到那边有声音
They're in here! After them!
他们在这 快追
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
Henry. Henry.
亨利 亨利
Go. Valerie, go!
快走 瓦莱丽 走
No. I'm not leaving you.
不 我不会丢下你的
We claim sanctuary.
我们请求庇护
You are not on holy ground yet.
你还没进入圣地呢
This...
这...
belongs to me.
是我的
You want her alive?!
你想要她活命
Kill it!
杀了它
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
Step across the gate, or I'll destroy this village.
跨出这道门 不然我就灭了这个村子
Come with me before the sun rises.
趁太阳还没升起 跟我走
Make your decision.
做决定吧
I won't let you destroy my home.
我不会让你毁了我的家园
I'll go with you. Don't! Valerie. No.
我跟你走 不要 瓦莱丽 不
If you promise to leave them alone.
如果你保证不伤害他们
No. I won't let you sacrifice yourself for us.
不 我不会让你为了我们而牺牲自己
Nor will I. Nor will l.
我也不会 我也不会
I stand by Valerie.
我支持瓦莱丽
You can't hide from me.
你躲不过我的
The witch will still burn!
这巫女还是要被烧死
Under the Blood Moon...
血月之下
A man bitten is a man cursed.
被咬过的人就是受了诅咒
My children will be orphaned.
我的孩子将成为孤儿
My brother...
我的弟弟
had children too.
也有孩子
I meant only to serve.
我并无恶意
To protect us from darkness.
我只想保护我们远离黑暗
Under the Blood Moon...
血月之下
A man bitten is a man cursed.
被咬过的人就是受了诅咒
Where's Peter?
彼得在哪
Where's Peter?
彼得在哪
Grandmother.
奶奶
What big eyes you have.
你的眼睛好大
The better to see you with, my dear.
为了把你看得更清楚啊 宝贝
Grandmother, what big ears you have.
奶奶 你的耳朵好大