Full moon. Lock up tonight.
满月了 今晚锁好门窗
Better the wolf takes the pig than you.
狼人带走猪 总比带走你好点
We lived on the edge of a dark forest.
我们住在黑暗森林的边缘
Few knew our village by names
我们的村子鲜有人知
but many had heard of the terrible things that happened there.
但不少人听说过这里骇人听闻的事件
My mother always told me,
妈妈总对我说
"Don't talk to strangers.
别和陌生人说话
Go get water and come straight home."
打完水马上回家
I tried to be a good girI and do what she said.
我试着做个听话的乖乖女
Valerie.
瓦莱丽
Believe me, I tried.
相信我 我试过了
Let's go.
我们走
Do you have the knife?
你带刀了吗
Right here.
带了
Look, snow white fur.
看啊 雪白的毛
I'll make you a pair of hunting boots.
我可以给你做双猎靴
Do it, Peter.
动手啊 彼得
You do it.
你动手
No, you do it.
不 你来动手
That's it.
收工吧
I know good girls aren't supposed to hunt rabbits
我知道好女孩不该猎杀兔子
or go into the woods alone.
或独自走入树林
But since we were kids,
但打小起
he always had a way of making me wanna break the rules.
他总有办法让我违反规则
Peter! Trees'll still be there after we eat.
彼得 先吃饭再砍 树跑不了
Give me that.
还给我
What will you give me for it?
你拿什么来换
They didn't tell you?
他们没告诉你吗
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
They've arranged for you to marry Henry Lazar.
他们决定把你嫁给亨利·拉扎
Well, my mother finally got what she wanted.
我妈妈终于如愿了
Money.
得到金钱
Henry gets what he's always wanted. You.
亨利也如愿以偿了 得到了你
So, what do we do now?
那我们怎么办
Do you want to marry him?
你想嫁给他吗
You know I don't.
你知道我不想
Prove it.
证明
How?
怎么证明
Run away with me.
和我一起私奔
Where would we go?
我们去哪里
Anywhere you want.
你想去哪里都行
The ocean.
游弋于♥大♥海♥
The city.
混迹于都市
The mountains.
隐居于群山
You afraid?
你怕吗
No. Oh, no?
不怕 不怕吗
Really?
真的吗
You'd leave your home?
你得离开家
Your family?
你的家人
Your whole life?
你的全部生活
I would do anything to be with you.
只要能和你在一起 我愿意做任何事
I thought you'd say that.
我就知道你会这么说
Oh, did you?
美得你
Let's do something about it.
心动不如马上行动
We have half a day's ride
等他们发现
before anyone knows we're gone.
我们已经跑出半天的路程了
I'll race you.
我会追上你
The wolf.
狼人来了
This way! Over here!
在这里 这边
It killed again.
它又杀人了
But we've kept the peace.
可我们遵守约定 献祭过了啊
Well, the wolf has broken it.
是狼人违背了约定
Who is it?
被杀的是谁
Tell me.
告诉我
It's your sister.
是你姐姐
Mother, Father.
妈妈 爸爸
Lucie!
露西
Lucie!
露西
Thank you, Claude.
谢谢你 克劳德
Madame Lazar, please come in.
拉扎夫人 请进
Suzette.
苏塞特
I'm sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
Let me take that.
我来拿吧
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
Ladies.
女士们好
Lucie was a good girl.
露西是个好姑娘
He's your fiance now.
他现在是你的未婚夫了
He's come to offer his condolences.
他过来致哀
But I barely know him.
但我一点不了解他
You'll get to know him.
你得去了解他
Now go down there. Please.
现在下去吧 求你了
Cesaire.
塞泽尔
Come with us to the tavern.
跟我们去酒馆吧
Let the women grieve in their own way.
让女士们用她们自己的方式悼念
I-- I-- I want to go.
我 我也要去
No.
别去
I didn't love your father when we were first married.
我嫁给你父亲的时候 并不爱他
I was in love with another man.
那时的我深爱着另一个男人
But I came to love your father.
但我慢慢爱上了他
And he gave me two beautiful daughters.
还有了两个漂亮的女儿
We should count our blessings.
我们的祷告也管用吧
Come on, Father.
得了吧 神父
It's been almost 20 years since the wolf has taken a human life.
狼人已经将近二十年没杀人了
Twenty years.
二十年了
That's because we sacrifice
那是因为每个满月
our best livestock every full moon.
我们献上了最好的牲畜
We kept our end of the bargain.
我们一直信守约定
So now we kill it.
现在我们要杀了它
Yeah!
对
Let's kill that thing!
我们杀了这畜生
No.
不
I've summoned Father Solomon.
我请来了所罗门神父
Father Solomon?
所罗门神父
He has destroyed werewolves and witches
他在全国各地
in cities throughout the kingdom.
杀了不少狼人和巫女
He will rid us of this beast.
他会帮我们干掉这野兽
No.
不
He'll rob us of our vengeance.
他会因为我们复仇心切而为所欲为
I wonder why she was outside on a wolf night.
我奇怪她怎么会在月圆之夜出门呢
Maybe she snuck out to meet a boy.
也许是偷溜出去和男孩子约会吧
My Lucie never even thought about boys.
露西绝不会满脑子想男人
She was certainly taken with my grandson.
她肯定迷上了我的孙子
She used to come by and follow him about like a puppy.
她老是像只小狗一样缠着他
She found out that night that
出事那晚 她发现
Henry was engaged to her sister.
亨利和她妹妹订婚了
She must have been heartbroken.
她肯定悲痛欲绝
Maybe she chose to die rather than live without him.
也许她宁愿死 也不愿忍♥受没有他的日子
How romantic.
太浪漫了
Prudence!
普鲁登斯
It's unspeakable.
别乱说
She never even told me.
她从没告诉过我
Don't worry, dear.
别想多了 亲爱的
Henry always had his eye on you.
亨利的视线从没离开过你
You're the pretty one.
你是最漂亮的
I'm paying my respects.
我是来致哀的
I know exactly why you're here.
我知道你来干嘛
I've already lost one daughter.
我已经失去一个女儿
Valerie's all I have left.
瓦莱丽是我的所有
You have nothing to offer her.
你什么也给不了她