Come on!
快跟上
Father!
爸爸
father, do you really have to go?
爸爸 你必须得走吗
i'm afraid I must, Kayley.
是的 凯莉
You know the king's knights will be here soon.
你知道的 国王的骑士们马上就到这儿
Tell me again why you became a knight.
再说一次你成为骑士的原因
Kayley, you've heard it a thousand times.
凯莉 你已经听过千百遍了
But it's fine, dear.
没关系 亲爱的
Well, my daughter, before you were born...
我的乖女儿 在你出生之前
...the land was dark and treacherous.
这片土地被黑暗和背叛笼罩
The people stood divided...
人♥民♥四分五裂
...brother fighting brother.
手足相残
The only hope for peace...
和平的唯一希望
...was in the legend of the sword excalibur.
来源于神剑的传说
For it was said that only the true king...
因为据说只有真正的国王
...could pull this magical sword from its stone...
才能从石头中拔出这把魔剑
...and unite the people.
统一人♥民♥
Many tried.
许多人尝试过
All failed.
但都以失败告终
Then...
然而
...on the very day that you were born...
就在你出生那天
...an unexpected hero stepped forth.
一位始料未及的英雄挺身而出
His name was Arthur...
他叫亚瑟王
...and he was the true king.
他是真正的国王
With excalibur at his side...
有了神剑的陪伴
...he led us out of the darkness...
他驱赶黑暗
...and together...
并与我们一起
...we built the greatest kingdom on earth.
建立起了地球上最伟大的王国
Everyone rejoiced.
每个人都欢欣鼓舞
Camelot!
卡米洛
And so these three rings represent the unity of our kingdom.
这三枚戒指代表了我们王国的统一
As a knight, i took an oath...
作为骑士 我发誓
...to protect camelot, king arthur...
保护卡米洛和亚瑟王
...and excalibur.
以及神剑
The knights are here.
骑士们来啦
I must go now, Kayley.
我必须走了 凯莉
The king has summoned his knights
国王召唤他的骑士们
for a special day in Camelot
去卡米洛
Goodbye.
再见
I'm coming with you, daddy!
我要跟你去 老爸
Yes, when you're old enough, kayley...
好的 等你长大了 凯莉
...i will take you to camelot. i promise.
我会带你去卡米洛 我保证
I love you!
我爱你
One day, i will be a knight...
终有一天 我也会成为骑士
...like father.
就像爸爸一样
Let's go!
我们走吧
"united we stand
我们团结一心
"now and forever
从现在到永远
"in truth
真理告诉我们
"divided we fall
分♥裂♥则亡
"hand upon hand
手拉手
"brother to brother
亲如兄弟
"no one shall be greater than all
团结的力量战胜一切
"united we stand
我们团结一心
"now and forever
从现在到永远
"in truth
真理告诉我们
"divided we fall
分♥裂♥则亡
"hand upon hand
手拉手
"brother to brother
亲如兄弟
"no one shall be greater than all
团结的力量战胜一切
"it's been ten years we celebrate
十年来我们欢庆
"all that made our kingdom great
王国的强盛
"liberty and justice
自♥由♥与正义
"for all
赋予每个人
"each of us will now divide
每个人都享有
"in equal shares, our countryside
平均的土地
"promising equality
平等
"for all who reside
赋予每个公民
"united we stand
我们团结一心
"now and forever
从现在到永远
"in truth
真理告诉我们
"divided we fall
分♥裂♥则亡
"hand upon hand
手拉手
"brother to brother
亲如兄弟
"no one shall be greater than all"
团结的力量战胜一切
Liberty!
自♥由♥
Justice!
正义
Trust!
信任
Freedom!
自♥由♥
Peace!
和平
Honor!
荣誉
Goodness!
美德
Strength!
力量
Valor!
勇气
Me!
我
Charming sing-along.
动听的欢唱
Now let's get down to business.
现在我们言归正传
I've waited a long time for this day.
这一天我等很久了
What about my new land?
我的新领土呢
Sir Ruber...
鲁比 阁下
...always thinking of yourself.
你总是想着你自己
As knights of the round table,
对于在座的骑士们来说
our obligation is to the people...
我们的责任在于人们
...not to ourselves.
而非自己
The lands will be divided according to each person's needs.
土地将根据个人所需分配
Then i need more than everyone.
那么我要得到最多
I wouldn't have supported you all these years...
这些年来我不会支持你
...if i thought you were running a charity.
如果我认为你是在行善
The king has decided!
国王的决心已定
Then it's time for the new king...
该是新国王上台的时候了
...and i vote for me.
我选我自己
I will not serve a false king!
我不会为昏君效力
Then serve...
那就侍奉
...a dead one!
一个死去的国王吧
One day that sword will be in my hand...
有一天神剑将会在我的手中
And all will be mine!
一切为我掌控
Is he all right?
他还好吧
Sir Lionel?
莱昂内尔 阁下
Mother, listen.
妈妈 听
Father!
爸爸
No!
不
Your husband died saving my life...
你丈夫为救我而牺牲
...and saving camelot.
拯救了卡米洛
Lady Juliana...
朱莉安娜 夫人
...the gates of camelot will always be open to you.
卡米洛的大门永远向你敞开
Sir Lionel...
莱昂内尔 阁下
...was my most trusted knight...
是我最忠诚的骑士
...and also...
同时也是
...my dear, dear friend.
我的挚友
We will always remember how he bravely
我们将永远铭记他是如何♥勇♥敢地
upheld the idea
拥护我的决定
"if you were with me now
假如现在你在我的身旁
"i'd find myself in you
从你身上我看到自己的影子
"if you were with me now
假如现在你在我身旁
"you're the only one who knew
你是唯一一个明了
"all the things we planned to do
我们志向的人
"i want to live my life
我要主宰自己的生活
"the way you said i would
像你说的那样
"with courage as my light
视勇气为明灯
"fighting for what's right
为正义而战
电影精选列表