把她弄开 弄开
Get her off. Get off. Get her off.
让他躺在地板上
Get him on the floor. Get him on the floor.
不 我们现在不能动他
No. We are not moving him.
-我们正在等救护车 -你看到救护车了么?
-We are waiting for the ambulance. -Do you see an ambulance?
我们得把他抬下楼
We have to get him downstairs.
-好吧 快 好了 -抓住手臂
-All right. Come on, come on. Okay. -Grab the arm.
快点 抓住了
Come on. Come on, I got it.
来 斜躺下
Come on, lean down.
我抓住她了
I got her. I got her.
我们走
Let's go.
-他妈的给我让开 -走 斯科特 走
-Get the fuck out of the way. -Go, Scott. Go, Scott.
摄像机拿开
Move that camera.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go, let's go.
-我们拍到了么? -快点 快点
-Did we get that? -Move, move, move.
-我们走 打开门 -我们走
-Let's go, open that door. -Let's go.
-小心下楼 -哥们 坚持住
-Be careful down the stairs. -Hang in there, buddy.
录下所有的事情 听到没? 都录上
Tape everything, you hear me? Tape everything.
快点 快点
Move. Move. Move.
-开门 -锁住了
-Open the door. -It's locked.
怎么会这样?
How can that be?
-开门 -打开
-Open it, open it. -Open.
-你什么意思? -他们不想要我们出去
-What do you mean? -They won't let us out.
-谁锁的门? -不是我们
-Who locked those doors? -It's not us.
是从外面锁上的
Something is closing it from outside.
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance.
开门啊 开门
Open the door. Open the door.
这里有医生么?
Is there a doctor in the house?
-你是医生么? -我是兽医
-You're a doctor? -I'm a vet.
-快来 -快过来
-Come on. -Get over here.
-把伤口压住 -把布给我
-Put some pressure on that wound. -Give me that rag.
拿点什么
Get something.
-退后 退后 -把他盖上
-Back up, back up. -Cover him up.
如果是火灾 他们为什么要锁门?
Why are they locking if there's a fire?
没有火灾 旺达 不是火灾
There's no fire, Wanda. There is no fire.
我们有个警官受伤了
We have an officer down. We have an officer down.
我需要救护车 马上 需要支援
I need an ambulance immediately. I need backup.
有人收到么?
Does anybody copy?
我们有个伤得很严重的警官
I have a fucking hurt officer here.
怎么了? 发生什么了?
What's going on? Hey, what's happening?
我们为什么不能离开?
Why can't we leave?
我现在知道的不比你多
I know no more than you do right now.
退后
Back up.
我的同伴正躺在地上,流着血
My partner's on the floor bleeding.
-安静 -请保持冷静
-Quiet. -Please remain calm.
我们正努力把你们从大楼弄出来
We are working hard to get you out of the building.
请按照工作人员的指示
Please follow the officers' instructions.
会很快结束的
This will all be over shortly.
-什么会结束的? -怎么回事?
-What will all be over? -What's going on?
为什么我们被锁在这里?
Why are we locked in our building?
冷静 就是那意思
Be calm. That's what that means.
请保持冷静 一切都...把摄像机拿开
Please remain calm and everything's...Get the camera out of here.
别碰摄像机 我们有权摄像
Don't touch the camera. We have every right to shoot.
-我受够摄像机了 -人们需要知道发生了什么
-I'm tired of the camera. -People need to see what's going on.
现在我掌管这里 关掉它...
I'm in charge here. Turn it off...
如果你真的掌管 就应该操心怎么把你同伴弄出去
If you were, you'd be worried about getting your partner out.
而不是我们是不是在拍摄
Not whether we're shooting.
逮捕你就不废话了 是吗?
You are two steps from being arrested, okay?
这人会流血致死的
This man will bleed to death.
大家都不要吵了 好么? 不要吵了
Everybody stop fighting, okay? Stop fighting.
我们得把伤员送出去
We need to get this man out of here.
-门后是什么? -是个布料作坊
-What's behind that door? -That's a fabric workshop.
-是什么? -布料 布料
-What is it? -Fabric, fabric.
-从那儿能出去么? -是的 穿过后面 来吧
-Is there a way out from there? -Yeah, through the back. Come, come.
-让他们靠后 -谢谢
-Keep them back. -Please, please.
你们现在帮不上什么忙 知道么?
You're not helping the situation. Okay?
我丈夫在外面 说有很多警♥察♥
My husband's outside. Said there are cops.
封锁了街道 他正在弄抗生素
Blocked off the street. He was getting antibiotics.
我们得做些什么...
We gotta do something...
妈的
What the fuck.
-天呐 -哦 天呐
-Jesus. -Oh, Jesus.
-天呐 弗莱彻 -我的天呐
-Oh, Jesus, Fletch. -Oh, my God.
-天... -好了
-Oh, Jesus. -Okay, come on.
-不要动他 -不 必须得这样
-Don't move him. -No, we have to, we have to.
-不要移♥动♥他 -好 好 好吧
-Don't move him. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
好了 他还有脉搏
All right, he's still got a pulse.
妈的
Shit.
让那兽医过来 快
Get the vet over here. Get the vet now.
-兽医 快过来这里 -这里
-Vet, here, now. -Get over here.
-过来 -照看下他
-Come here. -Keep an eye on him.
他仍有脉搏 照顾下他
He's still got a pulse. Take care of him.
好的 退后
Okay, back away.
跟着我 我们走
All right. Come with me, let's go.
快 你们俩呆在这儿 好吗?
Come on, come on. You two stay here, all right?
就呆在这儿
Stay here.
请帮忙看着我的同事
Keep an eye on my partner, please.
快
Come on.
我们上楼去
Let's get upstairs.
快 我们上楼去
Come on, let's get upstairs.
我来了
I'm coming.
有声音从那边传来
The sound's coming from in there.
知道了
Okay.
让一下
Move over.
斯科特 不要
Oh, Scott, don't.
别过去 斯科特
Don't go in there, Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
-小心 -我的天啊
-Watch out. -Oh, my God.
她死了
She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
-她死了 -什么?
-She's dead. -What?
你们俩来这儿干什么? 把摄影机拿开
What are you two doing here? Get the camera back.
你们必须离开这儿
We need to get you guys out of here.
夫人 夫人?
Ma'am. Ma'am? Ma'am? Ma'am?
夫人 听我说 伊斯宾诺莎夫人 你听得见我说话吗?
Ma'am, listen to me. Can you hear me, Mrs. Espinoza?
我要你站在原地别动 好吗?
I need you to stay right where you are, okay?
好吗? 我们是来帮你的
All right? We wanna help you here.
举起手来 伊斯宾诺莎夫人
Put your hands in the air for me, Mrs. Espinoza.
听见了吗? 举起手来
Okay? Put your hands in the air.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's go.
把枪放下 我们离开这儿吧
Put the gun down. Let's go.
-她朝着我们冲过来 -是啊
-She was coming right at us. -Yeah.
-你看见的? -是啊 我看见的
-You saw that, right? -Yeah, I saw it.
该死
Shit. Okay.
你看见的 是吗?
Okay, you saw that, right?
好了 没事了
Okay. All right.
我们下楼去
Let's just get downstairs. Let's get downstairs.
冷静点 冷静点
Easy, easy, easy.
刚才的都拍下来了吗?
Did you get that?
是的
Yeah.
给我看看
Show it to me.
-别担心 我已经拍下来了 -我说了给我看看!
-Look, don't worry. I got it. -I said show it to me!
好 好
Okay. Okay, okay.
-那是什么鬼东西? -不知道 我想是...
-What the hell was that? -I don't know. I think...
你还好吧?
Is everything okay?
也许我们应该下楼去 对吗?
We should probably just get down the stairs, okay?
别看 别看
I know, I know, I know.
-我的天啊 -我们应该下楼去
-Oh, my God. -We just have to get downstairs.
消防队
Fire department.
请开门
I need you to open up the door.
消防队
Fire department.
电影精选列表