-快点 生命之声 准备开始 -好的
-Come on, life sounds. Let's go. -Okay.
麦克风低一点 低一点 就那样 开始
Mike down, mike down. There you go, now go.
别以为我没经验 可以了吗?
You'd think I'd never done this. Ready?
等一下 准备
Hey, wait a second. Ready.
五 四 三...
Five, four, three...
大家好 我是安吉拉·维德尔
Hi, I'm Angela Vidal.
欢迎与我们一同度过今夜...
Come with us tonight as we travel along with...
-不好意思 -没关系
-Sorry. -Okay.
-行了吗? -等一下
-Ready? -Yeah, wait a second.
你的头发有点乱 等下
You got a little hair thing. Hold on.
让我帮你理好
Let me get that.
就是这里
That right there.
-好了 我们继续 -多谢
-Okay, there we go. -Thank you.
好
Okay.
等下
Hold on.
好 准备
Okay. Ready.
大家好 我是安吉拉·维德尔
Hi, I'm Angela Vidal.
和我们 "夜间访问" 一起来度过今晚的狂欢之夜
Come with us tonight as we paint the town red on The Night Shift.
对不起 有点紧张 我调整一下
Sorry, a little off my A-game. I'll get there.
除了后面说得太快 总体还是不错的
That wasn't bad. The second part just seemed a little pushed, though.
随着今晚的 "夜间访问" 我们来到了洛杉矶...
On tonight's Night Shift, we're in Los Angeles...
拜访一群特殊的英雄 他们就是...
...traveling along with that special breed of hero we like to call...
消防队员
...the fire department.
我们应该早点来的 那样就能和他们一起去了
We should have come earlier. We could be going with them.
酷吧 你拍到了吗?
Well, that's cool. You got it?
-当然 太棒了 很完美 -我们等他们回来
-Yeah, that's great. That was perfect. -We'll wait for them to get back.
-你喜欢我叫你鲍勃还是罗伯特...? -鲍勃吧
-You prefer Bob or Robert...? -Bob's good.
-鲍勃 很好 哦对不起 准备好了吗? -好了
-Bob, okay, sorry. Ready? Okay. -Yeah.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
鲍勃 向我们介绍一下 通常消防队的夜晚是怎样的?
Tell us, Bob, what's a normal night here at the station?
可能出乎大家意料...
This might surprise most people...
我们接到的85%的电♥话♥都是医疗求助
...but 85 percent of the calls we go out on are medical.
从胸痛到重症 无所不有
It can be anything from chest pain to more serious things.
那你怎样联♥系♥救护车和医院呢?
How do you handle that with ambulances and hospitals?
其实你见到的大多数救护车都来自消防队
Most ambulances you see are fire department.
-我以前都不知道 -是啊
-I didn't know that. -Yeah.
而且大部分的消防员同时也是医护人员
And most firefighters are also paramedics.
至少 这是发展趋势
At least, that's the direction it's going.
再问你一个问题 我想这也是大家都想问的
One more question, something I'm sure we're all wondering
消防员们仍旧要从那些传说中的滑竿上滑下来吗?
Do firefighters still slide down those fabulous poles?
正是如此
We sure do.
不回头了
No turning back.
告诉我妈妈 我爱她
Tell my mom I loved her.
-怎么样? -感觉还不赖
-See? -That's not so bad.
幸好我没穿裙子 那可是会把腿弄疼的
I'm glad I didn't wear a skirt. That could really hurt your legs.
鲍勃 请教一下 如果穿着裙子该如何滑下来?
Tell me, Bob, how do you get down when you're wearing a skirt?
记得穿裤♥袜♥ (注: 双关 也指消防员的隔热裤)
Pantyhose help.
隔热裤
Pantyhose.
就是他们穿在那个什么隔热服里面的?
That's what they wear under their, what, their turnouts.
-没错 -隔热裤
-EXactly. -Pantyhose.
-防火隔热裤 -你只能在这里听到这个词
-Fire-retardant pantyhose. -You heard it here.
-我能再滑一次吗? -当然
-Can I do it one more time? -Sure.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back, okay?
-我们去餐厅看看 -好的
-We're going to the dining hall. -All right.
-有几个小伙子我想让你认识一下 -真棒
-Couple of guys I want you to meet. -Cool.
-他叫杰克 -你好
-This is Jake. -Hey.
-这是弗莱彻 -你好
-And Fletcher. -Hi.
很高兴认识你
-Hi. -Nice to meet you.
这两个人将是你今晚的搭档 他们到哪 你就到哪
These are the men you'll be shadowing. Wherever they go, you go, too.
好棒 别 请继续用餐 吃完饭我们再聊
Cool. Please, oh, please, finish eating. We'll talk after.
-你要不要来点? -好啊
-Well, would you like some? -Yeah.
-饭是你做的? -是我们...
-Did you make it? -We got...
不是我做的
I didn't make it.
消防员们都烧的一手好菜
Firemen are really good cooks.
-不错 我听说了 -的确如此
-Yeah, that's what I hear. -Exactly.
-你该尝尝这里的食物 -好 我加入
-You should try some of the food. -Yeah, I'm game.
-请继续吃 -我们给你拿个碟子
-Please finish eating. -We'll get you a plate.
很好 这主意不错
Great. Sounds great.
就把它穿过衬衫 像这样夹在上面
Just maybe un-tuck your shirt and stick it up here.
-好的 好的 -把它别在衣领上
-Okay. Okay. -Clip it on your collar.
-你在拍吗? -是
-You filming this? -Yeah.
总向我抱怨 我给他剪辑用的胶片不够...
Elliot's been telling me I never give him enough B-roll...
所以我要把全过程都拍摄下来
...so I'm just gonna shoot it all.
-杰克? 杰克? -嗯 嗯
-Jake? Jake? -Yeah, yeah.
你能不能不要再摩擦那个麦克风...
If you could keep from rubbing into the mike too much...
-对不起 -不要怵镜头
-Sorry, yeah. -Don't worry about the camera.
-就假装它不在那里 -好的
-Pretend it's not even there. -Okay.
你能说点什么吗? 好让我试试音?
Can you say something? Give me a level?
好的 麦克风试音 一...
Yeah. Mike check, one...
你只要假装它不在那里 随便说点什么
You can just pretend it's not there. Just talk free.
你能说点更有趣的事吗?
Can you say something more compelling?
我不知道该说什么...
I don't know what to say...
我是说 我是不是要一直带着它?
I mean, am I gonna have this thing on all the time?
是啊 说话时小心点 我们可什么都听的到
Yeah, just watch what you say. We'll hear everything.
靠
Shit.
电视台不允许说脏话吧
You're probably not allowed to swear on your station.
不 我们可以把有脏话的部分剪掉
No. We can cut most of it out.
当然你能不说&%@^~&!#之类的最好
But it helps if you're not dropping F-bombs.
明白重点了 记住啊
Point noted. Filed right here.
所以如果我叫他屁猴...
So if I was to call this guy an ass-monkey...
这也算说脏话 对吗?
...that would be considered a swear too, right?
漫漫长夜...
It's gonna be a long night.
-那个什么? -什么?
-So this thing? -Yeah?
如果你不♥穿♥隔热服 这就是一种折磨了吧?
Is this some sort of torture device when you don't get in your turnouts?
-的确是这样 -你能把它拿下来吗?
-That's what it is. -Can you get it?
可以 这个叫做钩梯
Yes. This is called a hook ladder.
我们把它用作... 消防员用它来...
We use this in the... The firemen would use this...
-我们要把它取下来? -是
-We should bring it down? -Yes.
-好的 -很好
-Okay. -All right.
你能爬上钩梯吗?
Can you grab the hook?
上个世纪二三十年代用的就是这种梯子
So this was used in the '20s and the '30s.
-哦 天哪 -是啊
-Oh, my God. -Yeah.
正如你所看到的...
And as you can see...
梯中有横档 梯尾有钩子
...these are the rungs, and the hook at the end...
消防员把它挂在一个窗户上 然后爬上去
...they would grasp onto one window and then pull themselves up.
当他们爬上窗台时 再把梯子挂到另一个窗户上
And then when they got to that windowsill, they would hook it again.
-然后继续往上爬 -没错
-And then pull themselves up. -Okay.
斯科特 你拍了钩梯吗? 你看见了吗?
Did you get the hook, Scott? You see this?
曾在二三十年代使用 而现在已经不再使用...
Used in the '20s and '30s. They stopped using it around...
-把它举高点 -被替代为...
-Hold it up higher. -Replaced it...
-很好 是吗? -不错
-That's good, right? -Good.
它是不是被一种外形普通但可以伸展的梯子替代了?
Replaced it with a regular ladder that extends?
是的 还有绳子
Yeah, and rope.
消防员还得要有双小脚 看这些横档多窄啊
They must have tiny feet. Those are little rungs.
没错 那时的消防员大多是小个子
Yeah. Firemen were a lot smaller back then.
以前的火更大 人却更小
The fires were bigger and they were smaller.
-别告诉队长我们把它拿下来 -反正我不会告诉他我摸过了
-Don't tell captain we took this down. -I'm not gonna tell him I touched it.
给你介绍一下 它是威尔夏·马克
I wanna introduce you to somebody. This is Wilshire. Mark.
-好孩子 -嘿 威尔夏
-Good boy. -Hey, Wilshire.
-得说"嗨" -它就像卡♥通♥里的斑点狗
-Say hi. -Dog right out of the cartoons.
-大麦町犬出现在卡♥通♥里是有缘由的 -什么缘由?
-Well, there's a reason why the Dalmatians were in cartoons. -why?
消防队有个很有趣的传统
The fire department has a great sense of tradition.
是啊 我们有
Yeah, we do.
大麦町犬跟马相处融洽
Dalmatians got along well with horses.
因为当时的消防车是由马拉的 所以这点很重要
Which is important when the fire trucks were horse-drawn.
现在它们是我们的吉祥物
Now they're used as mascots.
而且它们是训练有素的的开路先锋
But what they're trained to do is run in and stop the traffic.
-就像古灵侦探弗莱彻一样 -没错
-Kind of like Fletch. -Yeah.
我也做着相同的事 跑到路上 充当警笛
That's what I do, I run out there. Sort of like what a siren does today.
接下来让威尔夏示范一下 当身上着火时该怎么做
Okay, well, Wilshire can show you what to do in case you catch on fire.
电影精选列表