I am on, Bond. What happened to Slate?
那是过去式
I'm not dwelling on the past.
-别管他 -你杀了他
-I don't think you should, either. -You killed him.
最接近的结果 多米尼克格林 绿色星球执行长
Largest hit, Dominic Greene, CEO of Greene Planet.
那是一家水电能源公♥司♥
It's a utility company,
不过他也从事慈善事业
but Greene's been doing a lot of philanthropic work,
购买♥♥土地做为生态保护区
buying up large tracts of land for ecological preserves.
照片传过去了
You should be getting his picture now.
没错 就是他
Yep, that's him.
他的计算机系统装了防火墙
I'm afraid there's a firewall around his other corporate holdings,
查不到其它数据
so we have no other information.
帮我接美国
Get me the Americans.
接线中
Connecting.
请说
Go ahead.
多米尼克格林 绿色星球
Interest in Dominic Greene, Greene Planet.
马上替您转接
Transferring you now.
葛雷毕恩在在线
Hold for Gregory Beam, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是葛雷毕恩
Hi, this is Gregory Beam, ma'am.
你好 毕恩先生
Hello, Mr. Beam.
抱歉让您久等 我们对格林先生没兴趣
I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. We have no interest in Mr. Greene.
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Beam.
联机中止
Connection terminated.
他对格林兴趣很大
He's a person of extreme interest.
-但他说他没兴趣 -我一提到格林
-But he just said that he wasn't... -Tanner, I asked about the man
就被转接到中情局南美洲的主管
and she transferred me to the section chief of South America.
这代表他们一定在调查他
How would she know to do that if they weren't tracking him?
你正接近一座机场
Bond, we have your location as approaching an airfield.
-格林准备起飞吗? -对
-Is Greene on the move? -Yeah.
飞机代码:GZCSC
I've got a tail number, Golf-Zero-Charlie-Sierra-Charlie.
把目的地给我
Get me a destination.
前往奥地利柏根市的私人包机
It's a private charter going to Bregenz, Austria, leaving immediately.
授权让007使用喷射机
Tanner, authorize a charter for 007.
庞德 拜托你
And, Bond, if you could avoid killing
留些活口来问线索
every possible lead, it would be deeply appreciated.
遵命 我会尽力
Yes, ma'am. I'll do my best.
联机中断
Connection terminated.
你说过很多次了
I've heard that before.
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
欢迎登机
Ah. Welcome aboard.
请坐
Come. Have a seat.
CSC
Charlie-Sierra-Charlie.
天啊
Jeez.
对不起
Sorry.
还要飞多久?
How much longer?
我们有共识吗?
So do we have an understanding?
当然了
Uh, yeah. We do nothing to stop a coup in Bolivia,
我们不会阻止玻利维亚的政♥变♥
and in exchange, the new government
条件是新政♥府♥挖到石油要给美国
gives America the lease to any oil found.
没问题
If it's oil you want.
你们没挖到钻石吧?
Well, you didn't find diamonds, did you?
在地底钻洞能避免被雷达发现
Drilling underground, you kept off everybody's radar for a very long time,
但买♥♥那么多输油管一定有人起疑
but you can't buy that much piping without somebody getting curious.
我们必须确认找到石油
We'll have to verify the find.
我根本就没承认有这件事 你们算是A到了
I'm not even admitting there is one. You are getting this for free.
委内瑞拉、巴西 现在又是玻利维亚
Venezuela, Brazil, now Bolivia.
美国忙着应付中东的局势 南美洲国家一个接一个垮台
With you tied up in the Middle East, South America is falling like dominoes.
你们不会让共♥产♥党 把国家资源提供给人♥民♥吧?
You don't need another Marxist giving national resources to the people, do you?
我们不知道有政♥变♥
Well, we can hardly be expected to do something
能做什么?
about a coup we know nothing about.
有人在烦我
And I have a pest.
你看
This.
知道那是谁吗?
You have any idea who that is?
抱歉
Sorry.
英国情报局的詹姆斯庞德
It's James Bond, British Secret Service.
我怎么会没认出他来?
I don't know how I could have missed that.
我要你帮我把他除掉
I will need you to get rid of him for me.
好 没问题
Yeah. That's not gonna be a problem.
柏根市,奥地利
你明知道格林是个大坏蛋 却偏偏要和他打交道
You know who Greene is and you wanna put us in bed with him.
你是在开玩笑 对吧
You are kidding, right?
是啊 我们应该和好人打交道
Yeah. You're right. We should just deal with nice people.
我要知道你属于这团队
I need to know you're on the team, Felix.
而且很重视你的工作
I need to know you value your career.
追踪中
艺人入口
多米尼克格林
Dominic Greene.
-很高兴见到你 -你好吗? 很好
-Good to see you. -How are you? Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的表演即将开始
tonight's performance ofTosca will begin shortly.
敬请入座
Please take your seats.
马卓诺将军还要什么?
What else does General Medrano require?
加拿大情报局有消息吗?
Anything further from Canadian intelligence?
我们待会再说
We'll discuss that later.
我们还需要多少输油管?
How much more pipeline do we need?
最好是两千公里
Ideally, 2,000 kilometers.
有人反对吗?
Are there any objections?
不反对
No.
我不反对
Not here.
我也不反对
No objections.
把钱从西伯利亚账户转出
Transfer the funds from our Siberian holdings.
搞定
Done.
美国的立场是什么?
Where do the Americans stand?
只要他们能分一杯羹 才不会在乎另一个独♥裁♥者
Well, the CIA doesn't care about another dictator as long as they get their end.
要是他们发现被骗呢?
But when they find out that they've been duped?
我会处理的
I'm working on that.
提拉计划会浪费量子集团的时间
I'm still not sure that the Tierra Project is the best use of Quantum's time.
也许应该打加拿大的主意
Perhaps we should shift our focus to the Canadian.
这是世上最珍贵的资源
This is the world's most precious resource.
我们要尽可能握为己有
We need to control as much of it as we can.
玻利维亚是第一优先
Bolivia must be top priority.
我能岔个话吗?
Can I offer an opinion?
你们应该找更好的地方会面
I really think you people should find a better place to meet.
你们想去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
不是每个人都爱看歌♥剧
Well, Tosca isn't for everyone.
把枪放下
Drop it.
你替谁做事?
So who are you working for?
滚蛋
Piss off.
把带来的东西丢掉 我们曝光了
Get rid of anything we brought with us. We've been compromised.
我问你你替谁做事
I asked you who you were working for.
-他是自己人吗? -不是
-Is he one of ours? -No.
那你就不应该看着我
Then he shouldn't be looking at me.
帮我接M夫人
Get me M.
您的电♥话♥ 谢了
It's your line. Thanks.
接过来
Connect call.
接通中
Connecting Tanner.
查出照片的身分
We've ID'd the pictures.
给我看
Show me.
葛雷格克拉考夫 前任总理
Gregor Karakov, former minister,
现在拥有西伯利亚大部分的矿场
now owns most of the mines in Siberia,
莫西萨兰 前以色列情报局 现在是电♥信♥业大亨
Moishe Soref, former Mossad, now telecom giant,
盖海恩 英国首相的特使
and Guy Haines, special envoy to the Prime Minister.
打给庞德
Get Bond.
还有一件事
There's something else.
庞德射杀海恩的保镖 然后把他推下屋顶
It appears Bond shot Haines' bodyguard and threw him off a roof.
-你在哪里? -拿到我拍的照片吗?
-Where are you? -Did you get my pictures?
这算是问话吗? 你能证明这些人有关系吗?
Was this a conversation? Can you link these people?
你的声音好像有点紧张
Is that stress in your voice?
我要你回来做简报
I need you to come in and debrief.
-我没有时间 -你在柏根市杀死一个人
-I don't have time. Bond. -You killed a man in Bregenz.
电影精选列表