一辆黑色的罗密欧
尾随一辆奥斯顿马丁飞车追逐
有人开枪
西恩那 意大利
该下车了
It's time to get out
007之量子危机
别流血致死
Don't bleed to death
-你好 米契 -庞德
-Hello Mitchell -Bond
美♥国♥佬♥一定不会很高兴
The Americans are going to be none too pleased about this.
他们不是找到拉雪夫了吗?
I promised them Le Chiffre and they got Le Chiffre.
他们找到他的尸体
They got his body.
要他的灵魂 得找一个神父
If they'd wanted his soul they should have made a deal with a priest.
-他有没有招什么? -没有
-Has he said anything? -No
我去查看周围
Going to check the perimeter Ma'am.
你看起来很累
You look like hell.
几时睡过觉?
When was the last time you slept?
尤瑟夫卡毕拉 薇丝朋的男友
Vesper's boyfriend, Yusef Kabira, the one who was abducted in Morocco
他在摩洛哥被绑♥架♥ 她想救他
the one she was trying to save
他的尸体被冲到伊比萨海滩
His body was washed up on a beach in Ibiza.
凶手要我们相信脸被鱼咬成这样
We're meant to believe the fish did that to his face.
他口袋有皮夹和身分证
His wallet and ID were in his pocket
-太刻意了 -是啊
-Well that's convenient. -Quite
我用他在女友家留下的一撮头发 进行DNA检验
Which is why I did a DNA check on a lock of his hair found in Vesper's apartment.
这不是他
It's not him.
一撮头发?
A lock of his hair?
没想到薇丝朋这么念旧
I wouldn't have thought Vesper the sentimental type
知人知面不知心 对吧?
Well we never really know anyone, do we?
不过我得知道
But I do need to know Bond
我得知道我能信任你
I need to know that I can trust you.
你不信任我?
And you don't?
只有冷血杀手
Well it'd be a pretty cold bastard
才不会为了心爱的人报仇
who didn't want revenge for the death of someone he loved
你不必担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我不会追杀他 他不重要
I'm not going to go chasing him. He's not important.
她也不重要
And neither was she.
安全
It's clear Ma'am.
-谢了 米契 -来吧
-Thanks Mitchell. -Shall we?
你说不说你为谁工作?
You going to tell us who you work for?
我一直很想见你
I was always very interested to meet you.
薇丝朋经常提起你
I'd heard so much about you from Vesper
真可惜 要是她没自杀
In fact, the real shame is that, if she hadn't killed herself,
你也会替我们做事
we would've had you too.
你为了她什么都肯做
I think you would have done anything for her
这里不是英国 天晓得明天你会在哪里
Well you know you're not in Britain, and God knows where you'll be tomorrow.
所以你会说出
Which should tell you that eventually
你替谁做事
you will tell us about the people you work with.
你愈不说 就会愈痛苦
and the longer it takes, the more painful we''ll make it.
你们对我们真的一无所知
You really don't know anything about us.
真有趣 因为我们以为
It's so amusing because, we on the other side, are thinking, oh...
"你们和中情局都在监视我们"
the MI6, the CIA, they're looking over our shoulders,
"监听我们的谈话"
they're listening to our conversations,
你们却不知道我们的存在
and the truth is you don't even know we exist.
现在知道了 我们学得很快
Oh we do now Mr White. And we're quick learners
那么你们应该要知道
Well, then, the first thing you should know about us
到处都有我们的人
is that we have people everywhere.
是吗?
Am I right?
伦敦
有线索吗?
Anything?
克米契替我做事八年了
Craig Mitchell worked for me for 8 years.
每年都通过安全检查和测谎
He passed a full security check and lie detector test every year.
连一点证据都没留下来
And didn't leave so much as a scrap of paper to explain any of it.
八年耶! 其中五年还是我的贴身保镖
8 years, 5 as my personal bodyguard.
我只找到这玩意
I found this,and three other
还有三件我送他的圣诞礼物
bloody Christmas presents I bought him, about the house
他应该不抽烟
I don't think he smoked.
你杀死他
And you had to kill him.
而不是带他回来问话
Couldn't bring him in for questioning so that we might actually learn something.
有人说到处都有他们的人 你一定认为是夸大其词
When someone says we got people everywhere, you expect it to be hyperbole.
很多人都会这么说 像是花店老板
Lots of people say that. Florists use that expression.
并不代表他们派人埋伏在这里
Doesn't mean that they've got somebody working for them inside the bloody room.
这是什么鬼组织?
What the hell is this organization, Bond?
他们遍布四处我们却无所知?
How can they be everywhere and we know nothing about them?
-我猜怀特消失不见了 -没错
-I assume we found no trace of White. -No.
你在门口看到的探员死了
The agent guarding the door in the garage was dead
我看到他?老天爷!
I passed him on the stairs? Christ!
一定是被米契杀死的
Mitchell must have killed him when he went out to check the perimeter.
你能活着算是幸运
You're lucky to be here.
你认为怀特还活着吗?
Do you think White's still alive?
-是的 -什么事?
-Yes, I do. -What is it?
克米契 45岁 没有家人
Craig Mitchell, 45 years old.
经常捐款给慈善机构
No living family. Gave generously to charity.
别说你只知道这么多
Tell me you know more than that.
我们查过他皮夹和家里的钞票
Our moneymen went through every bill in Mitchell's wallet and house
-他有多少钱? -不到一百英镑
-How much did he have? -Less than 100 pounds.
欧元和美金也差不多
and about the same in euros and dollars.
对不起
Excuse me. Excuse me, ma'am.
我们分♥析♥过每张钞票的来源
We've done a complete forensic analysis of every note and its traceable history.
没心情听
Not in the mood.
您先请
After you.
米契皮夹的这张钞票很有趣
This particular note from Mitchell's wallet may be of interest.
扫描中
Scanning.
我们拦截拉雪夫的非法交易时
We introduced tagged bills into Le Chiffre's money-laundering operation
在钞票上面做了记号♥
by intercepting illegal payoffs.
透过他的银行账户追踪来源
We traced money through several of his bank accounts around the world
这不成证据
That's pretty thin.
钞票流通得很快
At the rate money changes hands,
搞不好我也有做记号♥的钞票
you could probably find a tenner in my wallet with a tag.
没错 一张钞票可能是巧合
That's true, ma'am. A single bill could be a coincidence,
可是一整迭呢?
but what about a whole stack?
这些钞票的编号♥和米契的一样
These bills, from the same series as Mitchell's,
刚刚在海地的太子港被发现
were just scanned at a bank in Port-au-Prince, Haiti,
被存进史莱特先生的账户
deposited in the account of a Mr. Slate.
说来听听
Impress me.
史先生今早从
We have a Mr. Edmund Slate returning to
英国返回太子港
Port-au-Prince from Heathrow this morning.
入境卡显示他住在迪莎里旅馆
His entry documents have him staying at the Hotel Dessalines.
325号♥房♥
He's in room 325.
太子港,海地
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
迪莎里旅馆
325号♥房♥有留言吗?
Do you have any messages for 325?
没有 只有稍早替您寄放的公文包
No, sir. The only message was about the briefcase that was delivered earlier.
-您要寄在柜台吗? -不 我要拿走
-Did you want us to continue holding it? -No. No, I'll take that now.
好的
Yes, sir.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
上车!
Get in!
-什么? -上车
-What? -Get in.
好吧
All right.
你迟到了
You're late.
我临时跟人开会
I got pulled into a meeting.
跟谁?
Who with?
怀特先生的朋友
A friend of Mr. White's.
我不认识他
Don't think I know him.
怪了
It's funny.
你长得跟我想的不同
You don't look at all like I expected.
是吗? 你以为我长什么样?
Really? What were you expecting?
没想到地质学家长得这么...
I didn't think geologists looked so...
怎样?
So?
你的朋友吗?
A friend of yours?
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
给我让开!闪边!
Get out of the way! Move!
我们还没谈好价钱
We didn't settle on a price.
出个价吧
Make me an offer.
待会儿边喝酒边谈 如何?
We can work it out later, over drinks.
电影精选列表