现在,注意看
Now, watch this.
凯文.
Cavin.
我记得你说过你的侄子应该受到谴责.
I thought you said that nephew of yours was gonna be worth a damn.
想再看一遍吗?
Wanna see that again?
我会教训他
I'll set him straight.
这里没有这种社交礼仪. 明白吧?
This ain't no barn social. You understand?
我在为你说话, Sonny. 你最好按照我说的做.
I spoke up for you, Sonny. You best do right by me.
好吧.
All right.
他会照做的.
He'll do right.
好。让我们开始吧.
All right. Let's get it done.
每个人,举起手来
Everybody, grab the ceiling.
不要搞花样,没人会死的.
Just keep your damn trap shut, nobody has to get killed.
干得好.
Good boy.
打开保险箱
Open the safe.
我不知道怎么组合.
I don't know the combination.
-凯文. -该死的城市男孩.
-Cavin. -Damn city boy.
现在,你想留住其他的9个手指头吗?
Now, you wanna keep the other nine fingers?
打开保险箱
Open the safe.
对不起,女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你是 Dolly Sloan, 对吗?
You're Dolly Sloan, aren't you?
你个绿毛孩子怎么会知道这些?
How would a green kid like you be knowing something like that?
我知道你的一切
I know all about you.
看,我找到了.
Look, I got it in here somewhere.
小说,啊?
Dime novels, huh?
Harlot With a Heart, 就在这里.
Harlot With a Heart, right here.
好的,你拿着 谁在那呆过.
Well, you take it from one who's been there, boy.
他们不总正确.
They don't always get it right.
即便如此,如果你给我的签名 我会负责任得多.
Even so, I'd be much obliged if you'd mark my copy.
过来,对!
Company, right!
快过来!
Coming around!
或许下次吧
Maybe some other time. Hey, boys.
你今天为什么来城里?
Well, what brings you to town today?
外面有警♥察♥
There's blue boys out there.
走过来!
At a walk!
Company, 立定!
Company, halt!
Company, 下马
Company, dismount.
你骑得怎样?
How was your ride?
已经两天了.你怎么骑?
It was over two days. How do you ride?
快点 快点,我们走.
-Hurry up. -Hurry, let's go.
不要叫!
Quit your squirming!
保护我!
Cover me!
是他们!
That's them!
Sloan小姐.
Miss Sloan.
我们走。快来.
Let's ride. Come on.
别让我死.
Don't let me die.
-快来! -等我.
-Come on! -Wait for me.
Sonny!
Sonny!
Badger!
Badger!
起来! 快来! 快来!
Get up! Come on! Come on!
走!上来
Go! Get up here.
好吧,把那些袋子扔到Ginger的身上.
All right, throw those bags on Ginger.
-出什么错了? -没事,还不错.
-What went wrong? -Nothing. Hell, it went real good.
Knox, 剩下的在哪里?
Knox, where's the rest of them?
Butch 倒下了. Waco也是. 我没看到其他人.
Butch went down. Waco too. I didn't see nobody else.
听着, 接下来路很难的. 你们有些人会不行.
Listen up, we got a hard road ahead of us. And some of you ain't gonna make it.
我可以骑,Black杰克. 你们不用担心.
I can ride, Blackjack. You ain't gotta worry none.
有谁跟得上我的,在Chihuahua见
Any man who can keep up with me, I'll see in Chihuahua.
剩下的人,地狱见
The rest of you, I'll see you in hell.
他们快来了.
They're coming.
让我们继续推.
Let's keep pushing it.
Badger怎样? -他怎样 ?
-What about Badger? -What about him?
他伤的很重,不得不休息.
He's hurt bad. He's gonna need to rest.
好吧,为什么不干脆宿营,睡一大觉?
Well, why don't we make camp so he can have a nice long nap.
他是你的兄弟
He's your brother.
认为我怎样? 我们后面有一队人跟着..
Think I give a damn? We got a posse of men behind us on fresh horses...
-...他们很想把我们都吊死. -我还好.
-...just itching to hang us all. -I'm all right, kid.
太浪费时间了 Black杰克.
Time's a-wasting, Blackjack.
我可以赶上的!
I can keep up!
我们走吧.
Let's go.
Badger, 振作点. 快点
Badger, give me your reins. Come on.
坚持住
Hold on to your saddle horn.
我没见到他们撤退.
I don't see any quit in them.
好吧,我们会夜间行进. 来吧.
All right, we'll ride through the night. Let's pick it up.
对,我们是 Black杰克 Britton团队. 我们必须凝聚成一团
Yeah, we're the Blackjack Britton Gang. Ain't a bunch a quitters here, eh, boys?
我们走吧.
Let's go.
-Badger'倒下了! -停下.
-Badger's down! -Hold it up.
喔。。喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我想我不行了.
I reckon it's over for me now.
好像是, Badger.
Appears so, Badger.
帮我个忙, 杰克结束我的生命.
Do me a last kindness, Jack, and end it.
我不能.
I can't spare the bullet.
凯文,你会吗?
Cavin, will you?
-我们必须走了. -我们就这样留下他吗?
-We gotta ride. -We're just gonna leave him here like this?
你给个建议,孩子?
What do you suggest, boy?
至少在这里等到。。。...
Well, at least wait until....
等到什么时候? 等到他们追上来吗?
Until what? Until that posse rides up?
妈的,你想要祈祷嘛, 作吧.
Hell, you wanna read him a prayer, go ahead.
再见,Badger.
So long, Badger.
再见,Black杰克.
So long, Blackjack.
我们走吧.
Let's go.
我们会走出的,起来.
We're moving out. Get up.
别傻了,跟他们走吧
Don't be a fool. Go with them.
这样不对
It just ain't right.
生命没有多少对的.
Not much in life is.
我确信不象你袋子里的小说
It sure as hell ain't like them dime novels...
...一样,对吗?
...you got in your saddlebag, is it?
如果你快点,有办法出去的。。。.
There's a way out of this if you act quick.
我从来没射杀过任何人。。。.
I ain't never shot nobody before.
或许你会受到谴责
Maybe you're worth a damn after all.
我想回家.
I wanna go home.
有点太晚了
It's a little too late for that.
快点。现在,走吧
Come on, now. Get out.
快点,听到我说话了吗?
Come on, you hear me?
Sonny!
Sonny!
快点,快点! -我们走吧.
-Hurry up! Come on! -Let's go.
走!走!
Go! Go!
混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
快点。!
Come on!
不值得死! Black杰克!
It's not worth dying for! Blackjack!
Black杰克! 我们现在出去吧! 快点!
Blackjack! Let's get out now! Come on!
我确信这不是墨西哥.
This sure as hell ain't Mexico.
风向一定让我们兜了圈子了
Winds must have got us turned around.
走吧
Let's move it.
一定是通到哪里
It must go somewhere.
哪里都比我们呆过的地方好。。.
Anywhere's better than where we been.
好的,我们要走了。注意着点.
All right, we're heading out. Let's keep a sharp eye.
好像前面有个镇.
It looks like we got us a town up ahead.
轻松的骑,小心点.
So ride in nice and easy. And be ready for anything.
看那个
Oh, my, would you look at that.
我想我会喜欢这个城镇.
I think I'm gonna like this town.
管好你自己
Keep your mind on business.
这里有法律
Here comes the law.
欢迎来Refuge,外地人
Welcome to Refuge, strangers.
谢谢你,治安官.
Thank you, sheriff.
你看起来好像有过麻烦.
You look like you've seen some trouble.
好像是这样
Ain't that a fact.
我们是商人. 我们在赶牧群 我们来自Chihuahua...
We're drovers. We was moving a herd up from Chihuahua...
...当 Apaches 攻击我们的时候. 他们偷走我们的牧群.
...when Apaches attacked us. They stole the herd.
他们杀了我们的人,还伤了其他人, 追我们到这里.
They killed some of us, they wounded others, then they drove us in here.
我们要把牲口赶到Sweetwater才能收到钱
We wasn't due to get paid till we delivered the herd to Sweetwater.