Now they're just husks.
现在它们只是堆空壳
May I?
能看看吗
Can I ask?
冒昧问一句
How did she die?
她怎么去世的
She died in her sleep.
她在睡梦中去世的
Quite sudden, really,
走得非常突然
she was just in her bedroom watching Eastenders
当时她正在卧室看《伦敦东区》
and by the time I came up with her Bovril
等我送保卫尔牛肉汁进去时
she was just sat there. Slumped.
她已经瘫坐在那 垂下了头
Did she by any chance carry a donor card? Yes.
她生前是不是有填过捐赠卡呢 是
Her heart was no good, but a kidney, they took.
她的心脏不好 医生只取了她的肾
And her liver.
以及她的肝
Even her eyes.
还有她的眼睛
Night night, Jamjar.
晚安 果酱小罐
Is anybody there?
谁在那里
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想要什么
Murdered? Yes, I believe so.
被谋杀的 我相信是这样的
I think I was given your mother's eyes
我觉得你妈妈的眼睛捐献给了我
and I'm seeing what she saw just before she died.
我看见了她死前发生的事情
She was watching Eastenders, you say?
你之前说她当时在看《伦敦东区》对吧
I think so, yes.
我想是的
That makes sense.
这就对了
I've done a drawing of the man I think killed her.
我画下了谋杀她的男人的样子
It's not perfect, but...
画得不太好 但...
Does that ring any bells?
有印象吗
Not really.
没什么印象
But why would anybody want to kill her,
但为什么会有人想杀她呢
she didn't do anything to anybody.
她又没有得罪过谁
I only know what I saw.
我只了解我所看到的
She was killed, I'm telling you.
我只能告诉你 她是被杀的
I think we should call the police. All right,
我看我们该去报♥警♥ 好吧
I'd better just tell my husband.
我最好先和我丈夫说一声
Eddie! Ed!
埃迪 埃迪
"My husband thought there might be one or two things of worth."
"我丈夫还以为会有一两件值钱的东西"
"I had to delve into the black market."
"我特地透过黑市搞来的"
"Best not to ask too many questions."
"你最好别多问"
Hello there.
你好啊
"Some folk would do anything for money."
"总之有钱能使鬼推磨"
Now, what's all this nonsense about a murder?
你乱说什么有关谋杀的屁话呢
Jamjar.
果酱小罐
Oh, that is brilliant, we've got to use that!
太精彩了 我们得用这个故事
I know someone on 'Enders, actually,
我倒真是认识个《伦敦东区》的演员
wait till I tell them that. They'll piss.
我要告诉他们 他们准会气死
Can you see better now?
你现在能看清了吗
Uh, yeah.
嗯 行了
What do you think that noise was really?
说真的 你觉得那些声响是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
When I was little,
在我小时候
I could hear screams coming from this place at night.
晚上总能听到这里传出的尖叫声
My mum used to tell me that it was just the seagulls.
我妈总骗我说那只是海鸥的叫声
Seagulls go to bed though, don't they?
海鸥也是会睡觉的 不是吗
Yeah. But the mad don't.
对 但疯子不会
No rest for the wicked.
邪恶全年无休
Let's head out.
我们出去吧
So what happened with Kenchington?
后来肯金顿护士还做了什么
Did she let you go after she got her locket back?
把吊坠拿回去之后就放你走了吗
No. She took me on her night round of the wards.
没 她带着我去巡夜查房♥
Oh, my God! Yeah.
天啊 是啊
She saved the best till last.
她把最精彩的留在了最后
Come along.
跟我来
If I was scared before, I was petrified now.
如果说我之前只是害怕 那么当时就是吓呆了
She led me down the corridor introducing me to all the patients.
她领着我穿过走廊 向我逐一介绍病人
Then we came into the final cell.
之后 我们走进了最后一间病房♥
Now then. I think you owe this poor creature an apology.
好了 我觉得你得向这个可怜虫道歉
Hello, David, how are we this evening?
你好大卫 今晚怎么样啊
Can't sleep.
我睡不着
I'm not surprised.
这不奇怪啊
This young man fired 400 volts into your brain.
这个小伙子亲手把四百伏的电压通入你的脑子
Sorry.
对不起
I can smell a wet mattress, David,
我闻到了湿床垫的味道 戴维
have you been having bad dreams again?
你又做噩梦了吗
Tell us about it.
给我们说一下吧
I'm sure the child would love
我相信这孩子肯定很想
to hear what's going on in your head, wouldn't you?
听听你梦到了什么 是这样的吧
There you are, David, you have an audience.
来说吧 戴维 你今晚有听众喔
Now what's on your mind?
你到底梦到了什么
Well, in the dream,
在我的梦里
me and my mum are on our way to a party at Uncle Peter's house.
我和妈妈正要去参加彼得叔叔家里的派对
But there's a problem with the car.
但车子半路出故障了
And we get stranded in the woods.
我们被困在了树丛里
Stupid bushes.
该死的灌木丛
I hope you haven't wee on them boots, David.
我希望你没尿在靴子上 戴维
I don't think so. Good.
应该没有 很好
I borrowed them from Mr Hayward downstairs.
我可是从楼下海沃德先生那里借来的
Apparently his son's a pinhead.
他的儿子显然是个"猪"头
Skinhead.
错了 是秃头
Didn't want to wear this anyway. Babyish.
其实我压根不想穿这身 太幼稚了
Yeah, well I'm sorry, David,
是吗 那真是抱歉了 戴维
it would have been in bad taste to go as Fred West.
但要是你扮成弗雷德·韦斯特也不见得有多好
It's too recent.
他是近代的杀手
Well, why couldn't I go as Ed Gein?
那为什么我不能扮成艾德·盖恩呢
No-one would have known who you were.
那就没人能认出你了
Yes, they would. Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
他们会认出的 那可是德州电锯杀人狂
A belt of lady's nipples
身披用女人乳♥头♥做成的腰带
and a silver vagina on my face.
面戴女子阴♥道♥制的银色面具
And where were you going to get one of them?
那你要从哪儿搞到这个面具呢
Could have made one? Out of what?
亲手做一个 用什么做
Chamois leather.
麂皮
David, you are not using my chamois as vaginas.
戴维 你别想用我的麂皮做那玩意
You look good anyway as Frankenstein.
再说你扮成弗兰肯斯坦挺好看的呀
Humph, Frankenstein is the Doctor
拜托 弗兰肯斯坦是那位医生
and I am the creature.
我这明摆是他创造的怪物
Yeah, and I'm your bride.
没错 而我就是你的新娘
Look! There's a car coming.
看 有辆车开过来了
Maybe we can get a lift.
或许我们可以搭个顺风车
Check them out first though. They might be weirdos.
先摸清对方的底细 说不定对方有古怪
Everything all right? We were on our way to a party.
一切都还好吧 我们正要去参加派对
Our car broke down. You couldn't give us a lift, could you?
可是车子抛锚了 你可以载我们一程吗
Of course. Jump in.
当然可以 上车吧
So I suppose you want dropping off at the castle, do you?
我猜你们是想在城♥堡♥那里下车吧
No.
不是
52 Birchwood Avenue.
伯奇伍德大街52号♥
I told David to join the RAC,
我叫戴维加入皇家汽车协会
and he disappeared to Stratford for three months.
结果他却跑去斯特拉特福待了三个月
Yeah. I did A Winters Tale with Simon Russell Beale.
没错 我和西蒙·拉塞尔·比尔一同出演了《冬天的故事》
He's a good theatre actor,
他是一名优秀的舞台剧演员
but he's too big for telly.
但是演电视剧还差点火候
And Anthony Sher's the same.
安东尼·舍尔也是
So I take it you're going to a fancy dress party?
那么看来你们是要去参加化装舞会咯
Yes, David's uncle does them.
没错 戴维的叔叔主办的
He has parties all year round.
他一年到头都开派对
Remember that Easter one
还记得复活节那次吗
and we had to go as eggs?
我们得扮成彩蛋去参加
Yeah. It was shit.
记得 那次糟透了
What's the matter with that lady?
这位女士她怎么了呀
Oh, that's my wife.
噢 她是我妻子
We've had rather a long journey I'm afraid.
怕是车程太长 舟车劳顿累了
She gets quite car sick.
她晕车相当厉害
The best thing for her is to sleep through it.
最好就是让她一觉睡到家
电影精选列表