Oh, great!
真倒霉
Be careful! Doctor Afraid Of.
小心点 胆小鬼医生
Come along!
跟我来
Put them on my desk.
放在我的桌上
The problem with Halloween these days,
如今的万圣节是不如往日了
is that people treat it like Christmas.
被人们当圣诞节过
It's lost its true meaning. For instance,
都失去其真正的意义了 比如说
do you know the real reason that you're wearing a mask?
你知道自己为什么要戴面具吗
Because you said my breath smelt?
因为你说我有口臭
Well, yes, it does.
确实 这是其一
But the real reason we don masks at Halloween
但在万圣节戴面具其实是
is to ward off evil spirits.
为了驱鬼
It's the one night of the year
一年之中唯有今日
when the divide between the living and the dead is at its thinnest.
阴阳两界之隔会薄如蝉翼
Wearing a mask disguises us as dark spirits,
我们戴上面具就能伪装成恶灵
and thus we avoid harm.
免遭其伤害
Where's your mask then?
那你的面具呢
Oh, I don't need one.
我不用面具
Yes?
什么事
Good.
好
The trick-or-treaters have arrived.
讨糖果的孩子来了
Let's go and offer them a special Halloween muffin, shall we?
咱们去给他们派点万圣节特制松饼怎样
It's important to keep up these old traditions.
传统就得要好好保持下去
Oh! I nearly forgot to set the alarm.
哦 差点忘记设警铃了
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Oh, how marvellous! Let's have a look at you!
哇 打扮太棒了 看看你们
I suppose you all want a treat?
我想你们都想要糖果吧
One for you.
给你一个
That's it. One each. That's enough for everybody.
这就对了 一人一个 人人有份
N-No.
不要
No no no no.
别啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Right. So here we are...
好了 我们到了...
round the back of the building.
建筑物的后方
Er...there's a door there.
这里有一扇门
I'll get some shots round the, er... front later on
我待会就绕到正面去...拍一下
and get a sense of the scale there.
大概了解下整个建筑的规模
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
That's OK, I've only just got here myself. Drew, isn't it? Yeah.
没事 我也才刚到 你是德鲁 对吧
Phil Walker, Goldfish Bowl Productions.
我是金鱼缸制♥作♥公♥司♥的菲尔·沃克
Although I was involved in that.
但其实我是负责这个的
We spoke on the phone? That's right, yeah.
我们通过电♥话♥的 对 没错
Thanks for getting in touch. We really appreciated it.
感谢你与我们联♥系♥ 感激不尽
We've been looking everywhere for a spooky location
我们一直到处在找闹鬼的地方
and we've had no luck, to be honest.
老实说都没找到
We've even been to Stoke.
连斯托克都去过了
Well, I think this place might be just what you need.
我想这地方或许正合你心意
It certainly looks it from what I've seen so far.
目前就我看来 的确如此
You wait till we get inside.
等进去了再下结论吧
Health and Safety would have a field day with this.
安全保健部门要是看到这里准会头痛不已
So you want to use it for a Most Haunted, is that right?
你是要在这里拍《全球闹鬼事件簿之极品案例》吗
Oh, no, you said the M word!
哦不 你说出了节目的全名
No, this is a totally different idea.
不是 我们跟它是完全两回事
Basically we've got a team of psychics
简单来说我们会找一队灵媒
investigating haunted houses,
调查各大鬼屋
and we're going to film them with night-vision cameras
然后用夜视摄像机跟拍全过程
so they're totally in the dark
所以他们虽伸手不见五指
but the audience can see everything.
但观众却可以看得一清二楚
Alright. So how is that different to Most Haunted?
好吧 那和《全球》有什么不同
Well, I haven't seen that show
其实我没看过那节目
so I don't know if it's similar or not.
所以我也不知道是否雷同
But the big difference is,
但最大的不同就是
of course, we've got Dale. Winton?
我们有戴尔 戴尔·温顿吗
Yep.
对
He's sick of the balls,
他做腻了博♥彩♥滚珠节目
he wants to get back to something edgier, like his early stuff.
想回来做些刺♥激♥点的节目 像他早期做的那些
What, like Supermarket Sweep? Exactly.
好比《超♥市♥扫荡》吗 没错
So the plan is I get some shots tonight,
我的计划是今晚先拍几个镜头
you give me a bit of a tour. I take it all back to the director.
你带我转一圈 我把带子拿去给导演看
If he likes it, it could end up on Dale's Overnight Ghost Hunts.
要是他喜欢 这里就能上《戴尔带您午夜捉鬼》节目了
Catchy title. Do you think? I'm not sure about it.
标题挺诱人的 是吗 我都还拿不准
Anyway, if the place is featured,
总之 要是这里选上了
that you could get 250 quid and a credit on the end roll.
那你就能拿到250英镑 且登上片尾致谢名单
I don't care about all that.
我不在乎那些
It's just...
只是...
when I saw your advert,
当我看到你们广♥告♥时
I knew I had to get in touch.
我就知道必须联♥系♥你们
I grew up opposite this place.
我小时候就住在对面
It's a massive part of my life.
这里对我影响重大
But there's such horrible memories too.
但也给我留下了不少恐怖的回忆
That's what Dale says about Pets Win Prizes.
戴尔也是这么形容《宠物大争霸》的
Remember I told you I met the Governess who ran the place.
你还记得我说过我见过管理这里的院长
Yeah. When you were a kid.
记得 在你小的时候嘛
Well...
而我...
This is where I met her.
我就是在这遇到她的
No. Get... Stop it! Get off me.
不要 放手 放开我
Put me down!
放我下来
All right, Mitchell, let him go.
可以了 米切尔 放他下来
Do you have a name, child?
小鬼 你叫什么名字
Drew. Drew.
德鲁 德鲁
Well, thanks to you, I've had to reset my alarm.
拜你所赐 我得换人当警铃了
What were you doing creeping around in my office?
你在我办公室鬼鬼祟祟干什么
Answer me, child,
回答我 小鬼
or I'll attach you to Goldilocks here
不然我就把你跟这位金发姑娘绑一块
and set you both off screaming.
让你们俩一起尖叫
It was just a dare. For Halloween.
只是在玩万圣节试胆游戏
I had to take something.
我一定要拿走一样东西
Did you indeed?
那你拿了吗
Empty your pockets. Now!
把口袋里的东西掏出来 快
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
Creeping in here and taking private property.
在这里偷偷摸摸 还擅取私人物品
Do you know what this is worth?
你知道这个价值多少吗
Or what the consequences would be should it be lost or stolen?
知道丢了或偷了这东西会有什么后果吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't think. No. People rarely do.
我没想过 是啊 没多少人会想
Sit down.
坐下
I'm going to tell you something about stealing.
我要给你说件有关偷东西的事
And about consequences.
还有偷东西的下场
Something to make you think twice
让你以后再准备
before contemplating such an action again.
干这种事之前 懂得三思而行
And I don't tell you this story in the hope of frightening you...
我不是为了吓唬你才讲这个故事的
..but I'm afraid it probably will.
但我估计你会被吓着
It was Halloween, just like tonight,
故事发生在万圣节 就像今晚
and a man who didn't think about his actions
男主人翁没有三思而后行
was soon to be taught a terrible lesson.
很快就得到了惨痛的教训
Nice costume.
行头不错
It's not a costume! These are me work clothes.
这不是万圣节行头 是我的工作装
It's Halloween every day for some people, pal! Idiot.
伙计 有的人天天都得过万圣节 白♥痴♥
Look at that.
看看
What a waste.
多浪费
I'll have that when I get in.
我回到家再吃
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Oh, you look scary!
你们扮得还真吓人
How old are you? We're both seven.
你们几岁啦 我们七岁了
And can you read yet?
识字了吗
What does that say then?
那块板上写了什么
Shall I read it for you?
要我念给你们听吗
No tricks. No treats.
没有糖果 别来捣蛋
Where's your mother? Is she hiding in the bushes?
你们妈妈在哪 躲在树丛后面吗
Oh, yeah, so you send your kids out
你好意思带你家小孩出来
电影精选列表