你什么时候才能放下
When are you going to let it go?
♪ 我踏上漫长而蜿蜒的旅程 ♪
♪ I took the path That's long and winding ♪
♪ 寻找容身之处 ♪
♪ Tried to find a better place ♪
♪ 那里梦魇无踪 ♪
♪ From where All my ghosts are hiding ♪
♪ 但我迷失了方向 ♪
♪ But I got lost along the way ♪
♪ 谁能为我引路 ♪
♪ Who is gonna show me ♪
♪ 让破碎的灵魂回归安宁 ♪
♪ A place where broken souls Can find their peace ♪
♪ 谁会 ♪
♪ And who ♪
♪ 与我同行 ♪
♪ Is gonna go with me ♪
♪ 当街上怪物横行 ♪
♪ When the streets Are full of monsters ♪
♪ 在垃圾箱里点起了火 ♪
♪ Lighting fire In the dumpsters ♪
♪ 与我同行 ♪
♪ Oh-oh, walk with me ♪
♪ 当我不知所措 ♪
♪ When I can't find my feet ♪
♪ 当我对前路 ♪
♪ When I'm too scared to see ♪
♪ 心生恐惧 ♪
♪ What's ahead of me ♪
♪ 与我同行好吗 ♪
♪ Won't you walk with me ♪
♪ 与我同行 ♪
♪ Walk with me ♪
我卡文了
I'm stuck on my story.
小公主的计划行不通
The princess' plan didn't work.
那她接下来要怎么办
What's she going to do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我需要你帮我
That's why I need you to help me.
你能帮我想想吗
Can you help me figure it out?
然后国王说道 "我必须知道是谁救了我"
And the king says, "I have to know who saved my life."
-猜猜是谁救了他 -谁
- And guess who it was? - Who?
是公主
It was the princess.
你想知道最精彩的部分是什么吗
And you want to know what the best part is?
你就是那个公主
You're the princess.
皇后在哪
Where the queen at?
皇后
The queen?
我记得有个皇后 她在哪
I remember a queen. Where she at?
她离开了
She left.
她喝下了邪恶的药水
Drank an evil potion.
让她爱它胜过了爱她的女儿
Made her love it more than she loved her own daughter.
所以她离开了
So she left.
不过我觉得那个金发姑娘更靓
I think the blonde girl was cuter though.
她很逊啊
She was bad.
我本来要 什么情况 那他妈是谁
I was gonna... What? Who the fuck are they?
库珀 莱德 三个一起上
Cooper! Red! Go on three!
揍他
Kick his ass, man!
尝尝被打趴的滋味吧 混♥蛋♥
Welcome to the beat down, motherfucker!
这看上去太赞了
Damn! That looked good!
他妈的流浪汉
Fucking homeless, bro!
真♥他♥妈♥蠢
Stupid as shit, bro.
这货真疯
That shit was crazy!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Yo! Fuck this guy!
知道接下来是什么时候了吗
Hey, know what time it is?!
是什么时候了 兄弟
What time is it, bro?
到给流浪汉浇水的时候了
It's time to water the fucking homeless garden.
就是该做这个的时候了
That's what time it is.
老兄 今晚我请你喝
Hey. Drinks are on me tonight, dude.
你们都滚开 离他远一点
Get away from him! Get away from him!
离他远一点 不然我就喷你了
Leave him alone or I'll shoot you!
我要告诉警♥察♥你们猥亵我
I'll tell the police you molested me!
我向上帝发誓我会的
I swear to God I will!
姑娘 我们这就走
hey, girl. We're leaving.
离他远一点
Get away from him!
-快滚 -我们这就走 好吗
- Get away! - We're leaving. Okay?
-快走 -好了 我们这就走
- Leave! - Okay. We're leaving.
我们走吧 蠢蛋们
Let's go, assholes!
别动
Stop it.
别动
Stop it.
别动
Stop it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
为什么这个帽子对你那么重要
Why is this hat so important to you?
我是艾丽西亚
It's Alicia.
你说了你能帮我
You offered to help.
向我保证你不会把我俩分开
Promise me you won't split us up.
还需要修整一下 不过这里是安全的
needs some work but it's safe.
你们睡这里
There you go.
在我们理清事情之前
You guys are welcome to stay a couple
你们可以在这里住几天
of days until we figure things out.
谢谢
Thanks.
看上去你们过了个糟糕的晚上 快休息吧
It looks like you've had a long night. So get some rest.
爸
Dad.
爸 过来
Dad, come on.
你得配合我一下
You got to help me out here.
别乱碰
Oh, stop.
把胳膊抬起来
Raise your arms.
你得把背心脱掉
You need to take off your shirt.
把鞋子脱掉
Take off your shoes.
你需要脱♥光♥然后进去
You need to take off the rest and get in.
喜欢甜甜圈吗
You like donuts?
你的计划是什么 艾丽西亚
So, what's your plan, Alicia?
看上去你是有计划的
It seems like you had a plan.
带我爸离开这个城市
Take my dad out of the city.
然后呢
And then what?
然后他的状况会好转
And then he gets better.
也许我能在哪找个工作
Maybe I get a job somewhere.
然后我们生活在一起
And we'll live together.
你最想要什么 和别的一切比起来
So, what do you want? Like, more than anything?
没有人来惹我们
Nobody messing with us.
我只想和他在一起
Just want to be with him.
你知道在我们坐在这里时
'Cause you know, as we sit here,
社会福利部门在到处找你
Social Services is out looking for you.
他们想把你从他身边带走
And they want to take you away from him.
你知道那是真的 对吗
You know that's true, right?
如果他们那么做了 就没人照顾你♥爸♥了
And if they do that, then nobody's looking out for your dad.
他不应该受到那样的对待
He doesn't deserve that.
我可能有个解决的法子
I may have a solution.
在这世上 像你这样漂亮的姑娘
In this world, pretty girls such as yourself
她们总能得到她们想要的
they get their way all the time.
她们能得到所有东西
And they get everything.
公♥寓♥ 漂亮的衣服
Apartments, pretty clothes,
很多食物 很多钱
lot of food, lot of money.
你知道 钱可以改变一切
You know, money changes everything.
她们要做的就是保持漂亮就好了
And all they got to do is just be pretty.
你也是个漂亮姑娘
You're a pretty girl.
对你来说很简单的
It'll be easy for you.
我这里有个男人 很好的男人
And I got this guy. Really nice guy.
很有钱
With some really nice money.
他只是想和一个姑娘一起找点乐子
He just wants to spend a little time with a girl.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你能当那个姑娘吗
Can you be that girl?
为了你和你♥爸♥
For you and your dad?
这些都是为你准备的
These are all for you.
像一个公主准备参加舞会一样
Like a princess getting ready for the ball.
紧张吗 没事的
Nervous? It's okay.
给你这个 这个会让你不那么紧张
Here. This will make you feel a little less nervous.
现在挑一条漂亮的裙子穿上
Now put on one of these beautiful dresses.
然后我们一会儿见
And I'll see you later.
你是糖糖吗
Are you Candy?
见到你真好
It's nice to meet you.
来 中士 我给你拿了点食物过来
Here you go, Sarge, got you some food.
不用紧张 就是一些食物
It's alright. Just some food, man.
这儿有个叉子 不用叉子吗
Here's a fork. No? No fork?
去店里要帮你带点什么吗
You want something from the store?
再给我带六个 好吗
Yeah. Get me another six. Huh?
-好 -再买♥♥管牙膏
- Alright. - Yeah. And get some toothpaste.
-你真逗 -你的口气不是
- You're funny. - Your breath ain't!