有些人看到我
Some people that see me...
他们可能会觉得我的生活卑微如尘土
they might think my life's dirt.
但是我一直觉得我的生活就像是童话故事
But I always thought of my life like a fairytale story.
就是那种有公主
You know, the kind with a princess...
和她神奇的朋友的
...and her magical friend.
人们的问题是
The problem with people is
他们只能看到他们想看到的
they see what they want to see.
他们以为他们了解我
And they think they know me.
给我滚开 我还有工作要做
Get your ass out of my way! I got a job to do.
但事实是 他们不了解
But the truth is... they don't.
放开我的棍子 老兄
Let go of my damn stick, man!
他妈的放开我的棍子
Let go of my motherfucking ass stick.
我他妈没告诉过你吗
Didn't I tell your motherfucking ass
如果你再碰我的棍子
...if you don't leave my damn stick alone.
再用你的肥手指碰他 我就折断它
Put your fat finger on him again, and I'll break it off.
喂 咋回事
Hey, what the fuck's going on? Hey!
我要向退伍军人协会举报你
I'll report your ass to the veterans' place!
他们认识我 他们会把你抓起来
They know me down there! They'll arrest your ass!
-然后把你关起来 -我也是老兵 兄弟
- Get you locked the fuck up! - I'm a vet too, brother.
那就是我 我的名字是艾丽西亚
That's me. My name's Alicia.
没错 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Yeah. You gotta leave me the fuck alone!
你快把那个疯子带走
You take that crazy motherfucker with you.
我旁边那个人吗
That guy next to me?
他是博蒙特·威利斯三世中士
That's Sergeant Beaumont Willis III.
不管你在怎么想他 你都错了
Whatever you thinkin' about him, you wrong.
好了 我说到哪了
Alright. So, ugh, where was I?
他要上战场了
He's going in to battle.
上战场 好的
Into battle? Okay.
他是一个童话编织者
He's a myth weaver.
所以 战士回去了
So, the warrior goes back...
一个讲故事的人
A storyteller.
不止如此 他是我爸
He's more. He's my dad.
♪ 人或怪物血肉之躯 ♪
♪ Man or monster Flesh and bone ♪
穷街公主
♪ 圣人还是罪人天知道 ♪
♪ Saint or sinner Heaven knows ♪
♪ 脏兮兮的手指 沾满鲜血的手 ♪
♪ Dirty fingers Bloody hands ♪
♪ 幽灵在风中低语 ♪
♪ Phantom whispers On the wind ♪
-嗨 公主 -嗨
- Hi, Princess. - Hi.
♪ 我是钥匙 ♪
♪ I'm a key ♪
他好可爱
He's so cute.
♪ 我无依无靠 ♪
♪ I got no one ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody savin' me ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody savin' me ♪
♪ 我是钥匙 ♪
♪ I'm a key ♪
♪ 我无依无靠 ♪
♪ I got no one ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody savin' me ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody savin' me ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody Savin' me ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody Savin' me ♪
♪ 没人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Ain't nobody Savin' me ♪
♪ 拯救我 ♪
♪ Savin' me ♪
是的 今天是你生日
That's right. It's your birthday.
还不行
Mm-mm. Not yet.
我得先点蜡烛
I have to light it first.
我记得哪块有根火柴
I've got a match round here somewhere.
要火吗
Need a light?
你们好吗 艾丽西亚 中士
How you doing, Alicia? Sergeant.
你这是非法侵入
You trespassing.
没人想动我东西的
Don't nobody wanna mess with my shit.
谁动我东西我就揍谁
I hurt somebody mess with my shit!
我没有乱动你东西
I'm not messing with your stuff.
没人动你的东西
Nobody's messing with your stuff.
我在费卢杰打过仗
I fought in Fallujah.
没错 你是一个英雄
That's right! You're a hero.
我感谢你对国家的贡献 先生
I appreciate your service, Sir!
艾丽西亚 你知道是有个庇护所的
Alicia, you know that there's a shelter...
他不喜欢庇护所
He don't like shelters.
但我们比市里那些辅♥导♥员更了解孩子
But we understand kids a lot more than those city counselors do.
我们不会拆散家人
We're here to keep families together.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
如果你需要什么 名片上有我的电♥话♥
Well, if you ever need anything, my number's on the card.
给我来个电♥话♥ 好吗
Just give me a call. Okay?
再见
Bye.
好了 你们要照顾好彼此 好吗
Okay. Y'all take care of each other now. Okay?
生日快乐 中士
Happy birthday, Sergeant.
生日快乐 爸
Happy birthday, Dad.
去吧 吹了它
Go on. Blow it out.
我前几天发现的这个地方
I found this place the other day.
想着你生日时我们可以在贫民区外过一夜
Figured we'd spend the night off skid row for your birthday.
我知道你累了
I know you are tired.
爸 快来
Dad, come on.
你以前会在睡前给我读故事
You used to read to me at bedtime.
现在我读给你听
Now I'll read to you.
这是我刚写的
This is something I just wrote.
"改变如夏日风暴般袭来"
"Change was blowing in like a summer storm."
"是时候把独角兽带走"
"It was time to take the unicorn away."
"远离这炼狱"
"Away from this purgatory."
"对于一个她这年纪的女孩来说"
"For a girl her age,"
"公主的计划很聪明"
"the princess' plan was very clever."
"用画刷在她的独角兽身上涂抹"
"Using a painter's brush on her unicorn,"
"她会创造出一匹新的彩绘小马"
"she would create a new painted pony"
-"作为给我们邻居的礼物" -彩绘小马
- "as a gift to our neighbors..." - Painted ponies.
就像旋转木马上的一样
Just like on the merry-go-round.
我以前在动物园后面的旋转木马工作
I used to work at a merry-go-round, in the back of the zoo.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是我的公主
You're my princess.
我喜欢你回到我身边
I love it when you come back to me.
我们得把你从贫民区弄出来
We just had to get you off of skid row.
爸 总有一天 我会带你永远离开这里
Dad, one day, I'm gonna take you out of this place for good.
然后你会好起来的
And then you'll get better.
不会再疯癫了
No more crazy stuff.
我喜欢那个梦
I like that dream.
那是个好梦
That's a good dream.
我们相依为命
We stick together.
你和我
You and me.
不抛弃 不放弃
No man left behind.
那是你教我的 对吗
That's what you taught me, right?
爸
Dad?
我累了
I'm tired.
睡吧
Just go to sleep.
醒醒 醒醒 这是你们的叫醒呼叫
Wakey, wakey. It's your wake-up call.
-出来吧 -爸 醒醒
- Come on. - Dad, wake up.
-快给我滚出来 -爸 醒醒
- Get your asses out. - Dad, wake up. Come on.
一直偷我铜的是你们吗
Y'all the ones been stealing my copper? Huh?
来让我帮你开门 先生 怎么样
Here. Let me help you with the door, Sir. How's that?
现在让我给你们说得直白点 好吗
Now let me make this shit real simple for you. Alright?
-你有10秒钟 -爸 我们走
- You got about 10 seconds... - Dad, let's go!
给我滚出来
...to get your fucking asses moving
在我扣动扳机之前 好吗
before I start pulling fucking triggers. Alright?
把你的破烂都拿出来 快
Get all your shit out of there. Let's go.
这就对了 把你们的东西都拿好 明白吗
There you go. Get all your stuff. You got it?
-伙计 快点走 -爸 我们走
- Come on, man. Let's go. - Dad, let's go.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -爸
- The fuck you doing, man? - Dad!
给我他妈退后
Back the fuck up.
先生不要 他不知道自己在做什么
Please sir, he don't know what he's doing!
-爸 -给我退后 马上
- Dad!! - Back the fuck up, now!
先生 他不知道自己在做什么
Sir, he don't know what he's doing!
这是双发铅弹 它会
It's double-aught buckshot, it'll
把你的屁♥股♥打成两半的 伙计
blow your ass right in fucking half, man.
-爸 -伙计 往后退
- Dad. - Man, get the fuck back, man!
爸